Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest81 View Post
    That was such weird booking. Hogan acts like a sore lose after Sid eliminates him and somehow that's a heel turn for Sid.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guest81 View Post
    Like I said outside interference yeah, that's not the same as 3 dudes coming back in the ring and tossing somebody. Hogan didn't come back in he basically just helped from the outside.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    When Shawn Michaels won the rumble the second time, he eliminated Vader but Vader went beserk and cleared out the entire ring (he gorilla pressed Michaels over the top rope).

But none of that mattered because Vader had been eliminated already. Stone Cold's case was different because the referees didnt see Austin go over the top rope.

I don't eliminated people can just come back into the ring and throw people. That defeats the entire purpose of the Royal Rumble.
    That's what I'm saying what was the point of the Rumble then? smh

I mostly enjoyed the Rumble PPV.

It looks like we have the WM feuds planted:
    HHH vs Reigns
    Wyatt vs Lesnar
    Ambrose vs Jericho
    Charlotte vs Banks
    Styles vs Owens vs Zayn?

What's left undecided is the Tag titles. Usos have been done. Dudleys have been done. Maybe call up a new team from NXT like Enzo and Cass?

Will Kalisto still feud with Del Rio for the US title? Or will he be done with him after Fastlane? If so, who else of the lower midcard heels could he face? Tyler Breeze? Stardust?

And who will face the Undertaker now that Cena is out? I've heard rumors of Balor ie old Demon vs new Demon. But I'm not sure if that's a good way to debut Balor.

New Japan Pro Wrestling held a press conference in Japan today where Shinsuke Nakamura officially announced his departure. Nakamura was also formally stripped of the IWGP Intercontinental Title as he prepares to wrestle his last two NJPW shows on January 29th and 30th. Nakamura did not mention WWE at the press conference but noted that he's been stuck in a rut for a few years now and is looking to further his career. As noted, Nakamura is scheduled to travel to the United States for a few weeks in February, where he will visit the WWE Performance Center and likely do WWE medical testing.

- WWE ring announcer Eden Stiles noted on Twitter that she requested a name change several months ago to honor her late father-in-law Dusty Rhodes but it was declined.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...EGVYyseqbSz.99

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post

HHH vs Reigns
    Wyatt vs Lesnar
    Ambrose vs Jericho
    Charlotte vs Banks
    Styles vs Owens vs Zayn?

What's left undecided is the Tag titles. Usos have been done. Dudleys have been done. Maybe call up a new team from NXT like Enzo and Cass?
    I know one alpha tag team that is Ready, Willing and Gable!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    New Japan Pro Wrestling held a press conference in Japan today where Shinsuke Nakamura officially announced his departure. Nakamura was also formally stripped of the IWGP Intercontinental Title as he prepares to wrestle his last two NJPW shows on January 29th and 30th. Nakamura did not mention WWE at the press conference but noted that he's been stuck in a rut for a few years now and is looking to further his career. As noted, Nakamura is scheduled to travel to the United States for a few weeks in February, where he will visit the WWE Performance Center and likely do WWE medical testing.

- WWE ring announcer Eden Stiles noted on Twitter that she requested a name change several months ago to honor her late father-in-law Dusty Rhodes but it was declined.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...EGVYyseqbSz.99
    Weird that he was just stripped of the belt. Didn't they have enough time to have him drop it to someone? According to the article he's got 2 more shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post

HHH vs Reigns
    Wyatt vs Lesnar
    Ambrose vs Jericho
    Charlotte vs Banks
    Styles vs Owens vs Zayn?

Will Kalisto still feud with Del Rio for the US title? Or will he be done with him after Fastlane? If so, who else of the lower midcard heels could he face? Tyler Breeze? Stardust?

And who will face the Undertaker now that Cena is out? I've heard rumors of Balor ie old Demon vs new Demon. But I'm not sure if that's a good way to debut Balor.
    They can just do what they did last year and have a bunch of mid-card guys in an IC ladder match. That gives a lot of guys like Neville, Styles and of course Ambrose something to do. I think that should become a Wrestlemania tradition to replace Money In the Bank.

Everyone else can get jammed into that Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I know one alpha tag team that is Ready, Willing and Gable!
    The New Day need to face their opposites.

Some mean old School SoBs that like to wear Club jackets

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    The New Day need to face their opposites.

Some mean old School SoBs that like to wear Club jackets
    no! the new day, while totally awesome, lacks one thing that i know one team has in abundance:

chivalry!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    no! the new day, while totally awesome, lacks one thing that i know one team has in abundance:

chivalry!
    Chivalry is dead dear sir. It is time to be Dastardly! But first we Train!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Weird that he was just stripped of the belt. Didn't they have enough time to have him drop it to someone? According to the article he's got 2 more shows.
    Do they have anyone build up enough to believably beat him for the title? If not then that could stand to reason why he was stripped of the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Do they have anyone build up enough to believably beat him for the title? If not then that could stand to reason why he was stripped of the title.
    I don't watch or follow New Japan at all, but if they legitimately don't have a single wrestler built up enough to beat their out going champ, then there booking is worse than the WWE's. By FAR.

There's gotta be SOMEONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    Chivalry is dead dear sir. It is time to be Dastardly! But first we Train!
    (bicycle kicks bear)

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't watch or follow New Japan at all, but if they legitimately don't have a single wrestler built up enough to beat their out going champ, then there booking is worse than the WWE's. By FAR.

There's gotta be SOMEONE.
    considering that it's nakamura and how connected he is to that belt, i really can't think of anyone who he could drop the belt to and be believable. not saying NJPW is lacking in talent. far from it. it's just...............it's shinsuke nakamura.