Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sadly it seems Awesome Kong's 2nd run in TNA is gonna end and its likely due to Kong's actions this time. Due to an incident backstage where reports are claiming she took a run at Matt Hardy's wife or grabbed her by the throat to throw her outta the Knockouts locker room.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6687...tt-hardys-wife
    I think the Admiral needs to make a phone call, I know it got weird last time, but we got a nice spot on Florida she can come hang out in

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I think the Admiral needs to make a phone call, I know it got weird last time, but we got a nice spot on Florida she can come hang out in
    hmmmm kong vs. nia jax.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    hmmmm kong vs. nia jax.
    Kong vs EVERYBODY

let her maul the roster from end to end

...and then let Becky Lynch topple her Rocky IV style

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Kong vs EVERYBODY

let her maul the roster from end to end

...and then let Bayley topple her Rocky IV style
    Fixed that for you.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

If that rumor is true, i would not want Kong anywhere near NXT.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

More on the whole Ruby Sky/Kong situation...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6688...k-to-2013-more

This is just insane , why Kong had personal issues with Ruby Sky in this is insane. She didn't know Sky personally and then calls her a "whore" in a shoot. Also one story is she attacked Sky near her and Matt's son (no clue how true that is). Either way it doesn't look good for Kong.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Moving onto the usual "Jim Cornette doesn't get it anymore...." This week Jim saw Lucha Underground and was the only person who hated the show completely.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6688...een-in-my-life
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

and Del Rio is apparently dealing with a lower back injury
    nope apparently it was the beast incarnate

Astonishing Member

Moving onto the usual "Jim Cornette doesn't get it anymore...." This week Jim saw Lucha Underground and was the only person who hated the show completely.

I hated the show, not completly, and recognize while other people like it.
    I recently made the argument Lucha Underground is the promotion Vince Russo would do if he wasn't a racist and knew a actual director. 1 hour show,25 without commercials, first 10 minutes features no wrestling,first 5 minutes sets up the return of a announcer(who, to be fair, did feud with the guy who came in at the end of the show) i don't like lucha so going in this wasn't going to work for me. Then they have a match. Then they go backstage for more tv show, then they have a match with 2 men and a woman, which the woman won. Which set up a match between the woman and the giant male champ.
    Yeah, it wasn't for me.

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/media
    i like her kid as a pic

just spent a good half hour just looking at rr aj style reactions on youtube
    just a small taste https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJDKLtIoIKg
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-30-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Yeah, I'm talking about post-SHIELD booking. SHIELD was booked really well for the most part. Reigns has had **** booking and **** pushes. He didn't even get built up. Dean and to a lesser extent, Seth were (Seth jumped to the top via shenanigans but still showed he earned it with programs that followed) built up, while Roman was just kind of there with nothing unique or any kind of build.

SHIELD was cool and all, I wish they were still together, but Dean and Seth have tangible traits and accomplishments to point to, while Roman is just Diesel 2.0. No real gimmick, and no real reason to be in the big dance.
    i think they had everybody got WERKT with roman including the WWE themselves. i remember people here claiming roman to be the breakout star of the group. they just rushed things instead of taking their time.

funny thing about ambrose is you say he was built up and i agree but not long ago he proclaimed to be the biggest loser on the roster. i never got that. i am surprised at how over dean has gotten himself despite being stuck into roles not really particularly fitting for him.

lets be real here, Okada could carry a drunk broomstick

I agree with you on your assessment of what falls where

Id like to see him against Owens, Cesaro, Ziggler, maybe Del Rio
    can he?? i'm not disagreeing either just asking. i've seen okada have great matches against great opponents but not seen him carry anybody below average to anything above average. admittedly i haven't seen as much recent NJPW as the hardcore followers.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I'm not entirely sure AJ feuding with anyone would really be a BIG MONEY match by WWE standards. It's not like getting the Rock or Sting or anything like that.

Don't get me wrong... I think AJ has the definate potential of freshing up the main event scene with a lot of fresh feuds and matches. He'll certainly put out a lot of cool matches that I've personally wanted to see... AJ vs Jericho being up there. But I'm not sure AJ is a big enough star to move the needle, so to speak.
    good point. also speaking of AJ i forgot to say that i would've liked to have seen something go down with him in the rumble more significant. in the very least they could've set up the match with jericho RAW better, then again we did get AJ vs the axeman on SD, maybe AJ vs social misfits is the feud?? i also would've liked to see AJ get daniel pudered(xcept in a kayfabe way) where everybody targets him for being the new guy.

and as for AJ vs owens, i saw the **** go down in hollywood for the PWG title 11yrs ago baby!!

crazy the stuff you can see in a gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlpSsklsq2s

sooo IMPLIED!!!!

Do not watch if weak of stomach or at work
    it was mock necrophilia, you weren't meant to believe HHH really had sex with a dead body just to make fun of kane.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Hey, hunter isn't new or exciting, but he's a better wrestler and promo than Reigns.
    but he never wrestles and isn't a good enough promo to go on as long as he does. personally i'd take roman's best matches of the last couple of years over HHH's.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    If that rumor is true, i would not want Kong anywhere near NXT.
    yeah wtf?? i've been a fan of kong but she's attacked 2 people backstage now and the way she went out in WWE made her seem kind of crazy. i'd be in no hurry to hire her

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I hated the show, not completly, and recognize while other people like it.
    I recently made the argument Lucha Underground is the promotion Vince Russo would do if he wasn't a racist and knew a actual director. 1 hour show,25 without commercials, first 10 minutes features no wrestling,first 5 minutes sets up the return of a announcer(who, to be fair, did feud with the guy who came in at the end of the show) i don't like lucha so going in this wasn't going to work for me. Then they have a match. Then they go backstage for more tv show, then they have a match with 2 men and a woman, which the woman won. Which set up a match between the woman and the giant male champ.
    Yeah, it wasn't for me.
    it's not really lucha, it's more US indy than anything. didn't you used to like chikara?? lucha underground isn't what vince russo would do, it's more like what old chikara would've been with a better production values and a better roster.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    nope apparently it was the beast incarnate
    Ohhhhhhhhh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

si, si, si

they should have Kalisto do the US Open Challenge

Im sure John Cena would be ok with it
    Honestly I think EVERY face US champ should do a US open challenge. Cena made the US title my favorite part of RAW for quite a while. It was just fun seeing different people go after it.

As cool as it would be to get Kong on NXT, really I'm not sure the WWE would want her if she's a backstage issue.

Incredible Member

It's not that he doesn't have a point. He just fails to except that there can be different versions/concepts of a different thing.I also think Cornette feels that if LU is how everyone things Wrestling should be, then it will never get back to the way it's supposed to be.

Russo loves Lucha Underground for all the reasons you may think.

Cornette seems more like a New Japan kinda guy. Like me.

I think Lucha is Impressive, and does the Rope Opera better than Russo. Still, not really my thing.
    Last edited by The Nuke; 01-30-2016 at 06:42 PM.