Page 16 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Well the Ambrose match didn't happen at the last event so who knows. I'm kinda surprised they ended the show with Mark Henry instead of the Cena/Brock thing. It's like does Brock have something better to do besides stay till the end?lol.

yes.

Astonishing Member

Reigns betting Rollins clean worries me, but made me realize it's time for the ppv prediction game!

Sheamus vs Cesaro
    Cesaro, because he's been beaten a lot and they don't want the midcard belts to be over.

Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz
    Ziggler, i guess? I dunno on this one. Miz screams midcard comedy to me, but this is a midcard belt. Will just go with Ziggler.

Usos vs Dusts
    Dusts, Uso's have had the belts forever.

Mark Henry vs Rusev
    Rusev. I don't even think there is a question here.

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton
    Orton, Jericho is leaving.

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins
    Ok, so my original thought was Reigns wins via dq when kane attacks and Dean runs in for the save, setting up Reigns vs Kane and Rollins vs Ambrose. Now that Reigns has beaten Rollins clean in the build up to their ppv match, i am convinced WWE creative is retarded. So Reigns wins again.
    Divas match
    I dunno, Nikki? Gotta push that Bella feud.

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena
    Reigns beating Rollins clean has me convinced Cena is winning. Also, they haven't pushed that Lesnar killed him for two weeks. I can only guess Lesnar's price for doing extra matches was too high. So Cena wins clean a tough match, Rollins cashs in after.

Now, you may have noticed a flaw in my plan as i don't have the Ambrose run in that i am convinced is happening since they kept mentioning him on Raw. So, alternate picks
    1. My original Kane plan goes through, but Cena still wins.
    2. Ambrose stops Rollins from cashing in, Cena still champ.

I am so convinced Cena is champ because of the woefull state of Raw the last 3 weeks, it has convinced me they have no idea how to write a good show.

Fantastic Member

Cena better not win, I watch RAW sporadically already as is. I don't wanna completly jump ship, but will do so if that's the result

Well I'm glad I turned off auto renew.

Maybe if enough people vote with their wallet, HHH will be given more control. I am loving NXT.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I am so convinced Cena is champ because of the woefull state of Raw the last 3 weeks, it has convinced me they have no idea how to write a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    That was really bad as well. Seth isn't Punk or Jericho on the mic and I'm not sure even they could do much with material like that.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Sheamus vs Cesaro
    It's time for a change. Not that it matters really. Shaemus's run has been completely forgettable.

Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz
    Ziggler I suppose. Though they should have left the belt on Miz till now. I like Dolph too but I'm now sold he has topped out. Having Miz lose again makes him look like bitch. Granting he is better at recovering from that than most.

Usos vs Dusts
    It makes no sense to leave the belt on the Usos. Which is why I am picking them here.

Mark Henry vs Rusev
    Rusev, for sure.

Orton, for sure. Love Chris but this return was a waste.

Reigns via interference from Ambrose after Rollins appears on the verge of winning because of interference by Kane.

They can't possibly sink far enough to waste the gift on Cena, can they?

(Though I could see Vince wanting the gift to be on a full timer. With Reigns eventually beating Cena. But going that route would water it down too much.)
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

WWE 2k15 delayed until november on Ps4 and xbox one.
    http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...er-on-PS4.html

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    Sweet Jesus, no!

CMLL just lost one huge part of their future. Dang that's bad. At least, for CMLL.

Great for Rush, but learn enough English to survive the experience, please. I don't want another ADR problem.

Now I have to change my upcoming CMLL preview. I think Sombra might be taking his spot.
    you mean sin cara?? personally i hope roosh does xactly the same thing as mistico, go get paid come home and get paid some more.

Tyler black and jon moxley are at high positions on the main roster. Sami Zayne and Pac are heavily pushed in their developmental program. Kenta just came in with much fanfare and Kevin Steen has been signed.
    HHH is doing an amazing job.
    2 guys are upper midcard on RAW everybody else mentioned is in development. just hiring good talent doesn't = doing an amazing job.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    steph has also stepped up in her role, both on screen and off. she's magic on the mic and her match against brie showcased a rather surprising level of skill in the ring.
    skill as far as technique in the ring yeah, but aside from that she wrestled much like HHH at his worst. gave her opponent nothing and only made herself look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post

yes.
    i have to say i'm not impressed honestly. i'd think brock could get a much hotter and younger gold digger/trophy wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Sheamus vs Cesaro
    It's time for a change. Not that it matters really. Shaemus's run has been completely forgettable.

Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz
    Ziggler I suppose. Though they should have left the belt on Miz till now. I like Dolph too but I'm now sold he has topped out. Having Miz lose again makes him look like bitch. Granting he is better at recovering from that than most.

Usos vs Dusts
    It makes no sense to leave the belt on the Usos. Which is why I am picking them here.

Mark Henry vs Rusev
    Rusev, for sure.

Orton, for sure. Love Chris but this return was a waste.

Reigns via interference from Ambrose after Rollins appears on the verge of winning because of interference by Kane.

They can't possibly sink far enough to waste the gift on Cena, can they?

(Though I could see Vince wanting the gift to be on a full timer. With Reigns eventually beating Cena. But going that route would water it down too much.)
    what is the gift??

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

2 guys are upper midcard on RAW everybody else mentioned is in development. just hiring good talent doesn't = doing an amazing job.
    His title is head of talent relations and he is signing good talent.

Astonishing Member

BTW, good news!
    Bryan Alvarez, the guy who does F4weekly said he texted one of his wwe sources who he described as someone who is almost always accurate and very tied in to what is going on at WWE, "That Raw sucked!"
    And got the response, "Get ready for 5 more weeks of it."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    you mean sin cara?? personally i hope roosh does xactly the same thing as mistico, go get paid come home and get paid some more.
    Honestly, I really mean both Sin Cara and ADR (not fitting in at all and the potential racism). Overall, I would hate to see more bridges burned between WWE and the Mexican promotions. Though Rush will get paid handsomely. The dollar to peso conversation rate looks good, even nowadays.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    WWE 2k15 delayed until november on Ps4 and xbox one.
    http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...er-on-PS4.html
    On the plus side, the Trophy list revealed Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn are in the game.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    On the plus side, the Trophy list revealed Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn are in the game.
    Aww, no Tyler Breeze?
    I just wanted his entrance.

Aww, no Tyler Breeze?
    I just wanted his entrance.
    I just use the cell phone entrance from either Morrison or Mercury.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium