Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Even Samoa Joe, a pretty experienced guy, said he thought he knew everything until he got to the Performance Center then said he didn't know anything, during his table for 3. Maybe that's just him kissing up on camera... but either way it was intereesting to hear him say it.
    both Jericho and Balor have said the same thing upon coming to the WWE, Jericho talked about how after his first 6 months he thought he was doing OK until Vince and JR sat him down and basically broke down what he was doing wrong

HHH makes that analogy about being successful elsewhere and then coming to the PC and the WWE and doing it "their way" and he's not entirely wrong

People are freaking because they didn't strap a rocket to AJ and send him right to the top of the card, im sure HHH and Vince know AJ is talented, but there is a lot to get used to in the WWE as opposed to any other company

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    and that = super hard push?? jesus what in the hell would you call roman's push??

now if i may

Debuts at Rumble
    Stays a long time
    eliminated nobody worth a damn while his own elimination was meaningless.

Beats Jericho really doesn't mean what it used to, ask fandango.

Gets a 15 minute promo by Miz telling how great he is. fair enough.

Actually gets advertised fights on Smackdown where the announcers gush over him. i don't watch smackdown regularly but i did see AJ vs axel and the commentary was 50/50 on him. mauro gave him props while lawler and i think the other guy too were saying his accomplishments outside the WWE didn't mean anything and he hadn't proved himself yet, even dismissed the match with jericho.

don't get me wrong i have no problem with AJ's push thus far but i just don't see it as some huge push, at least not yet.
    Oh jeez, this sounds a lot like when people were saying Owens was being buried because he lost 2-3 matches to Cena

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think its more Vel Vel that needs to go. Madison has personality and is a pretty good worker.Angelina is pregnant so it would be bad form to let her go.

TNA has to have quality wrestling. They cant get away with the division being Gail Lim vs all.
    I don't care if they get rid of Velvet or not. That will not solve much at this point. Not after blowing up their product under Hogan/Bischoff. They were never going to fully recover status from that.

Bringing in new talent just to feed them to one person does not help either. TNA needs to understand that they have long ago squeezed all they could out of making Gail the Knockouts division version of Roman Reigns.
    Last edited by Jadis; 02-07-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    both Jericho and Balor have said the same thing upon coming to the WWE, Jericho talked about how after his first 6 months he thought he was doing OK until Vince and JR sat him down and basically broke down what he was doing wrong

HHH makes that analogy about being successful elsewhere and then coming to the PC and the WWE and doing it "their way" and he's not entirely wrong

People are freaking because they didn't strap a rocket to AJ and send him right to the top of the card, im sure HHH and Vince know AJ is talented, but there is a lot to get used to in the WWE as opposed to any other company
    In Jericho's case his ring work solid , they set him down and completely caused him to hurt his back awhile. It was comically brought up in I believe one of Scott Keith's books. Jericho was already a solid in ring talent. Then Vince set him down and wanted him to learn WWE Main Event style lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In Jericho's case his ring work solid , they set him down and completely caused him to hurt his back awhile. It was comically brought up in I believe one of Scott Keith's books. Jericho was already a solid in ring talent. Then Vince set him down and wanted him to learn WWE Main Event style lol.
    Except in Jericho's book he outright said Vince was right

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Except in Jericho's book he outright said Vince was right
    Not shocked at all he would. He likely didn't wanna rock the boat with saying anything wrong about Vince. The guy hurt himself there adapting to Vince's "WWE Style" as he wanted. I'm also sure Jericho never called out his losing to HHH repeatedly either for those early years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Mighty Member

Even Samoa Joe, a pretty experienced guy, said he thought he knew everything until he got to the Performance Center then said he didn't know anything, during his table for 3. Maybe that's just him kissing up on camera... but either way it was intereesting to hear him say it.
    Well yeah. It's a Performance Center. Not a Wrestling School.

Zoe Bell would probably know a lot more about stunt acting then Joe would in a lifetime.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Astonishing Member

while i know it too early and prolly wont happen but i just have to throw this out there
    styles vs taker at mania
    the phenomanal one vs the phenom
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-08-2016 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    while i know it too early but i just have to throw this out there
    styles vs taker at mania
    phenomanal one vs the phenom
    That is too soon for Styles to be facing Undertaker. They should just book Styles to face Kalisto or Ambrose at Wrestlemania for the US title or IC Title.

That is too soon for Styles to be facing Undertaker. They should just book Styles to face Kalisto or Ambrose at Wrestlemania for the US title or IC Title.
    I'm guessing they'll probably just stick him in a multiple person IC ladder match, like the one they had last year.

Not shocked at all he would. He likely didn't wanna rock the boat with saying anything wrong about Vince. The guy hurt himself there adapting to Vince's "WWE Style" as he wanted. I'm also sure Jericho never called out his losing to HHH repeatedly either for those early years.
    Honestly I doubt Jericho is THAT worried about rocking the boat. He essentially just comes to the WWE and wrestlers when he feels like it.

Honestly I doubt Jericho is THAT worried about rocking the boat. He essentially just comes to the WWE and wrestlers when he feels like it.
    Why screw up a good thing like that though . He gets paid to show up and do his schedule when he wants.

Well it appears Daniel Bryan wants to leave the WWE and has requested his release. The company however won't allow him to get that release citing how he's been injured and they froze his contract. Like they did with Rey Mysterio Jr a couple years ago. This is leading likely to a court deal where Bryan will have to push to get released .

BANNED

hold that thought Super

DBretires.jpg

BANNED

ive been beating this drum since he gave up the IC title but no one wanted to listen because you're selfish ass wrestling fans who just want MORE MORE MORE

he's more banged up than anyone thinks