Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Astonishing Member

guess we'll never get bryan vs zayn in wwe or at wrestlemania

How come the good ones have to leave us early for some reason or another?

I hope he can live a long, healthy life with tons of kids and grand kids.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-10-2016 at 10:47 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Rocking my YES shirt today. There is literally a handful of performers who were the total package like Brian. His success is a testament to a guy who always tried to improve.

BANNED

DB and Coach on SportsCenter

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14750339

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

We knew this was gonna happen for the WWE. After Lawler's heart attack after a match , they have cracked down on wrestlers competing with major health concerns. Hogan has tried to lobby for a Wrestlemania match for 2-3 years but he's in worse shape than Danielson. Vince won't let Flair wrestle in ring either anymore as well as Foley due to his health issues.

So yeah he doesn't want the company responsible for what happened.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Dean Ambrose left the WWE. this is Jon Moxley
    nah, mox would've had sami on stand by with the switchblade, or maybe joe with the chainsaw.

Titus O'Neil has been suspended for playfully grabbing Vince during Bryan's farewell, they've even pulled the vid where Bryan says goodbye with all the wrestlers as soon you can see it in the background.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Titus O'Neil has been suspended for playfully grabbing Vince during Bryan's farewell, they've even pulled the vid where Bryan says goodbye with all the wrestlers as soon you can see it in the background.
    That's pretty hilarious.

And very disturbing when you think about it.

Mighty Member

so any of you guys boycotting WWE for they're selfishness and hated for taking time off to heal injuries?
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    so any of you guys boycotting WWE for they're selfishness and hated for taking time off to heal injuries?
    I'm not watching them much past NXT because the shows are vastly boring right now.

Does that count?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm not watching them much past NXT because the shows are vastly boring right now.

Does that count?
    nope.

INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I saw a clip on Fox News before the WWE removed it. O'Neil should have waited til after cameras stopped rolling and talked to Vince . Him grabbing the guy and pulling him back to talk wasn't the best idea. Also its no real loss . Months ago I saw O'Neil on commentary and it was the most horrible , painful attempt to be funny ever.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-10-2016 at 12:38 PM.

CM Punk's UFC debut was postponed yet again due to back surgery he is having. He has a herniated disc in his back that needs worked on. Honestly ....Punk should just call this off. Its been 2+ years and he can't seem to get past his old injuries to have 1 UFC match. Punk will be 38 by the time he possibly has his 1st UFC match.

He should just return to Ring of Honor , New Japan or if they offer him enough...TNA. Because thus far its going on 3 years and his debut keeps being pushed back.