Page 20 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Honestly I am happy for the time being to have a good old school type heat getting heel. I think he can be credible near the top for a while yet.

The output of creative lately makes me really nervous about trying to move someone away from a successful gimmick too soon. Odds say upstairs blows it and ruins both Rusev and Lana.
    The only way they'd **** it up would be if they had Cena squash Rusev so that Cena can have his win back after he loses to Lesnar. And speaking of Rusev.

I once say that what would Rusev have that can help get himself over once the Russian angle is done with? Someone say talent but I say yeah talent is nice but as we've seen talent alone isn't going to make someone move up the ladder. It has to be something else other than talent.

I'm talking near term here admittedly.

If alex's reports about Brock having financial disagreements with the E are true, it creates a void for a monster heel near the top. With the other candidates being guys who are nearing the end of the line (Show, Henry, Kane, Khali.)

Longer term, maybe they can transition from the political stuff and go to more of a super fighter type image. I mean, they've called the guy a super athlete already and his moveset is definately not one you expect from a plodding big man.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

I love watching Ruzev kick the **** out of people. That kick is brutal.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

I'd hate that Cena's comeback win against Lesnar had to be on a B-PPV.

Side note, Luke Harper/Brodie Lee will be repackaged or at least sent on his own down the road. But he could be a good midcard/upper midcard guy for a while if they don't mess him up in the process.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

BANNED

Side note, Luke Harper/Brodie Lee will be repackaged or at least sent on his own down the road. But he could be a good midcard/upper midcard guy for a while if they don't mess him up in the process.

RIP Wyatts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    they do that now?? what do they inject the butt with, botox??
    they sure do blame it on kim kardashian they use Lipoinjection or Gluteal implants or human fat they do use botox on the the black market but its not good for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whn-BNHKEi4
    Last edited by choptop; 09-19-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    they sure do blame it on kim kardashian they use Lipoinjection or Gluteal implants or human fat they do use botox on the the black market but its not good for you.

I clicked on your link without reading expecting wrestling.

I was confused for several minutes trying to figure out if this was one of those youtube ads that is longer than the video or not.

I was sad at the end.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

I was confused for several minutes trying to figure out if this was one of those youtube ads that is longer than the video or not.

I was sad at the end.
    It's exactly why I'm not ashamed in having adblock.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    The only way they'd **** it up would be if they had Cena squash Rusev so that Cena can have his win back after he loses to Lesnar. And speaking of Rusev.

I once say that what would Rusev have that can help get himself over once the Russian angle is done with? Someone say talent but I say yeah talent is nice but as we've seen talent alone isn't going to make someone move up the ladder. It has to be something else other than talent.
    Rusev accolate finisher has been powered out of by Swagger and now Henry. He needs a new finisher. I wonder once his gimmick is done , will he still be russian or will he revert back to his original bulgarian brute ?
    We have seen Jamal repackaged as Umaga and vice versa , the savages Fatu of the headshrinkers to the ghetto kid whatshisname and then repackaged to the sultan and then finally repackaged again to Rikishi.
    With Rusev , it's a bit more difficult i suppose.

Astonishing Member

I'm talking near term here admittedly.

If alex's reports about Brock having financial disagreements with the E are true, it creates a void for a monster heel near the top. With the other candidates being guys who are nearing the end of the line (Show, Henry, Kane, Khali.)

Longer term, maybe they can transition from the political stuff and go to more of a super fighter type image. I mean, they've called the guy a super athlete already and his moveset is definately not one you expect from a plodding big man.
    They aren't reall disagreements. Brock doesn't care if he works or not, he just wants to get paid when he does. He asked for X, they may have said no.

All this Cena winning stuff is basicly based on all the dirt sheet writers doing that thing where they strongly indicate but don't say who's winning. "I wouldn't be shocked if Cena wins, it looks like Cena is winning, they won't pay brock what he wants."
    And when they all do that it means 99% of the time they have been told the finish but won't give it out because they never outright say finishes since it might reveal sources to people in the company.
    The good news is Vince changes his mind on finishes all the damn time.

But if they think they can do Austin/Lesnar, they get a Sting match, and they crown Reigns by having him beat Cena, that's a big mania card.

The issue is i have been watching Rusev just wondering when Cena would beat him, and mania seems a good place.

I was sad at the end.
    let me make it up to you enjoy War in Thailand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPMS0fwB-nY

Astonishing Member

Well I'm back from my "vacation" and I just want to discuss a few things I've noticed about Raw.

To those who have said that Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose isn't getting their fair share concerning Reigns I say this. Seth and Ambrose are being treated fairly well in comparison. Especially looking at the fact that they have been having show closing type of matches, especially Rollins. Rollins and Reign's match on Raw was the best match of the show. They're clearly building all three members of The Shield as future contenders.

I'm intrigued where Rusev go when this whole Russian angle dies down. There comes a time when one have to ask what does Rusev have beyond the russian gimmick? I think Lana has a better future, the E needs more managers and I can see her managing someone else. Speaking of Rusev. If he wins his match then I'm converting to Russia.

Raw seems to be the night of up comers. You got Seth and Roman getting a chance to shine then you have Rusev closing the show with Henry. Honestly I was shocked that the show ended with a Henry/Rusev segment.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cena beats Lesnar.
    Glad to have you back with us.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I just think if they really want to give Reigns the shot, having an undefeated monster champion who killed Cena twice, was undefeated for 5 or 6 months, and actually felt special because he didn't wrestle on Raw every week, would be the best way possible.
    Reigns beats the guy who the top guy couldn't beat. Who no one could beat.
    That's a great, classic story with a long build.

And it could have been sabotoged by crowd, they might decide they still want Bryan when he comes back, they might want Ambrose instead.
    But from what i've read the issue is Brock is simply too expensive. He agreed to additional dates but it was with a huge per appearance fee, WWE apprently decided it wasn't worth it.
    And with them making new austin merch and plugging his podcast it certainly looks like he's going to be coming back. And i think we can all guess who that means Lesnar is working with at mania.
    maybe but it's not the only good story out there, and i'm personally not going to be hugely upset if reigns doesn't get the mega push. on top of that we don't knows if brock is even willing to lose to an up an comer like that.

Exactly. Then Ambrose can come **** things up and we can have a three way in Texas. By then Steen, Zayn, Hideo, Devitt, Neville, and the rest will be established on the main roster and can start pounding faces.

Mix in some B-Dazzler and we're good.
    that would really suck for sami callihan if devitt, kenta, and steen all passed him by to the main roster.

a good feud or storyline would be nice. as long as he's a talented big man he will always be useful, he could always serve as muscle for another wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

i'll be happy if getting some ass will one day be as simple as going to the doctors office and getting a shot in the buttcheeks. the less longbacks the better as far as i'm concerned.

The Wyatts finally won a match last night on Smackdown. It was against Los Matadores but at this point, you take what you can get.

Man I am tired of AJ vs Paige. Even AJ seems bored. For what was supposed to be a new generation definer, it sure has been a snoozer. Nikki being involved doesn't make it better either.

Reigns vs Rusev was pretty good again. With Seth interfering, which also helps keep both guys strong. Even though we know the eventual result, Henry vs Rusev has still been pretty cool to see develop.

Overall quite good wrestling on this Smackdown.