Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I guess they cam save the shield triple threat for Summerslam after all. He dropped the belt just in time.
    The suspension will be over before Battleground

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If that's the case, then why the double countout yesterday?
    You think Vince is actually going to punish him? Ya, they'll do a public suspension but he'll probably still be in the triple threat for the title and probably win it.

For house shows in Toronto coming up, Roman is advertised to take on AJ and defend the WWE title. Could be outdated but could be foreshadowing

Ultimate Member

I would have had it be just Rollins vs. Ambrose one on one anyway (with Reigns interfering at some point to cause a DQ or no contest) and saved the triple threat match for Summerslam.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I want Shelton Benjamin back as well. I always felt like he wasn't used to his full potential the first time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'd like Benjamin back also. He could team with American Alpha for a bit.
    Shelton was constantly labeled to have "an attitude problem" backstage. Not that it is professional one bit but given how he was booked toward the middle-end and end of his WWE run, I sort of don't blame him for having a bad attitude. Dude was crazy athletic.

In potential comeback news add RVD & Mr. Kennedy to and scratch off JTG ("nobody called me lol") the list.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Just as enhancement talent.

Kurt Angle. Angle would give American Alpha that extra push and would save Swagger's career.

Carlito would be the only one who could save the shining stars.

MVP could do for Crews what he did for Lashley.

If I was just talking about Stars who deserve a significant run as more than just enhancement talent than that would be Johnny Mundo.
    Morrison would be great to have back and have a nice little run. I still think there's gold there.

MVP though, it the one who I think could really make a big splash with a return. He's in his 40s but worked some amazing Japanese matches AND he's some needed heel swagger. I could see him eventually being a manager or even an authority figure. He might be good to use in NXT, too.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 06-21-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

With regards to Roman

Those weren't good drugs, those weren't bad drugs, those were THE drugs

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In watching a Bill Watts shoot interview he discussed some things about his brief WCW run in 1992 where he pretty much pissed a lot of the guys off behind the scenes and did a ton of things like removing the mats around the ring and wanting to bring a toughness back. Or as Mick Foley joked in his book , "Make everyone miserable..."

- Watts puts over how his changes was positive like banning moves off the top rope and removing the mats around the floor.

- Bill then discusses the Steiner Brothers and how he really didn't think Scott Steiner was that good. Claiming he pretty much was on steroids and how he'd intimidate the guys behind the scenes and was rough to work with. That Scott wanted a singles run and always seemed to wanna outshine his brother , and he actually thought Rick was the bigger star (Uhh what ?) . Anyhow he had the idea of turning Scott heel and that he'd become a huge star as a heel. (Which he became more famous as and Bill claims it happened years later).

- Bill discussed why he pushed black wrestlers to the top of UWF and WCW. In his words , black athletes were at the top of almost every sport. Its almost silly they wouldn't be at the top in pro wrestling so of course he'd push someone like Ron Simmons with a big solo push as WCW World Champion. Its just it never fully clicked and he never fully got over. But as he claims people actually were crying when he won the title in Baltimore that time he won.

- There is some anger at Jake Roberts. Watts called him a druggie piece of shit . The interviewer brings up how Roberts told in DDP's book how he'd be in line to piss on Watts grave at some point. Watts goes , "He's be scared Bill Watts would come back and snatch his balls , since he's such a damn coward. Jake has always been a coward..."

- Watts claims he's more a Lombardi type , a man of few words and didn't need the guys backstage to agree with him. Just respect him for what he wanted to do and make the business better.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...-roman-reigns/

WWE Reportedly Knew About Roman Reigns Wellness Policy Violation Days Ago

Ultimate Member

To be fair, not everyone who gets a physique like that is doping. So I didn't assume automatically that Roman was either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In watching a Bill Watts shoot interview he discussed some things about his brief WCW run in 1992 where he pretty much pissed a lot of the guys off behind the scenes and did a ton of things like removing the mats around the ring and wanting to bring a toughness back. Or as Mick Foley joked in his book , "Make everyone miserable..."

- Watts puts over how his changes was positive like banning moves off the top rope and removing the mats around the floor.

- Bill then discusses the Steiner Brothers and how he really didn't think Scott Steiner was that good. Claiming he pretty much was on steroids and how he'd intimidate the guys behind the scenes and was rough to work with. That Scott wanted a singles run and always seemed to wanna outshine his brother , and he actually thought Rick was the bigger star (Uhh what ?) . Anyhow he had the idea of turning Scott heel and that he'd become a huge star as a heel. (Which he became more famous as and Bill claims it happened years later).

- Bill discussed why he pushed black wrestlers to the top of UWF and WCW. In his words , black athletes were at the top of almost every sport. Its almost silly they wouldn't be at the top in pro wrestling so of course he'd push someone like Ron Simmons with a big solo push as WCW World Champion. Its just it never fully clicked and he never fully got over. But as he claims people actually were crying when he won the title in Baltimore that time he won.

- There is some anger at Jake Roberts. Watts called him a druggie piece of shit . The interviewer brings up how Roberts told in DDP's book how he'd be in line to piss on Watts grave at some point. Watts goes , "He's be scared Bill Watts would come back and snatch his balls , since he's such a damn coward. Jake has always been a coward..."

- Watts claims he's more a Lombardi type , a man of few words and didn't need the guys backstage to agree with him. Just respect him for what he wanted to do and make the business better.
    "Bring toughness back." Or, as it's otherwise called "try and get the wrestlers hurt for no good reason." Seriously, doing that was just dumb and pointless.

Yes, because no one likes high flyers do that? I mean it's not like any of them ever got really popular over the years. Well except for Rey Mysterio, and Eddie Guerrero, and RVD, and AJ Styles, and Chris Daniels, and the Motorcity Machine Guns, etc.

To be fair, not everyone who gets a physique like that is doping. So I didn't assume automatically that Roman was either.
    i was never that impressed by roman's physique, mostly because it's always been covered up with D-Lo brown's chest protector.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

"Bring toughness back." Or, as it's otherwise called "try and get the wrestlers hurt for no good reason." Seriously, doing that was just dumb and pointless.

Yes, because no one likes high flyers do that? I mean it's not like any of them ever got really popular over the years. Well except for Rey Mysterio, and Eddie Guerrero, and RVD, and AJ Styles, and Chris Daniels, and the Motorcity Machine Guns, etc.
    Famously Watts and Brian Pillman never saw eye to eye. Pillman was creating an interest as a light heavyweight division was taking off. His classic with Liger was pretty epic. Watts came in , ruined the division and banned moves off the top rope. Pillman had a huge contract (a fact Watts hated that some were earning big salaries) and would tell Pillman he was gonna job him out , "Well I'll be the highest paid jobber in the business then !" Pillman would tell him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Hooooo, New Day...You're in for a match now that you said them words that can't be taken back!
    im sorry
    whats the mean?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    im sorry
    whats the mean?
    New.. Day Falls...
    New... Day Falls.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    New.. Day Falls...
    New... Day Falls.
    thank...you...
    thank...you...
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-21-2016 at 08:31 PM.