Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Rusev and Lanas wedding will be a part of 'Total Divas'

apparently they are having 2 ceremonies

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The DIRT SHEETZ are sayin' that backstage everyone is rolling eyes and grumbling, "If it was anyone else other than Cena and maybe Seth, they would've been pulled off the Main Event of the PPV."
    Well they had this booked ahead , so I can see why they couldn't just yank it from a PPV. You can't within days yank your main event you been building over a Wellness Pop. I'm sure Roman will buy better **** next time.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Austin Aries danced with No Way Jose

DANCED

he's from Wisconsin, I didnt know that was allowed

Incredible Member

Roman "The Blaze" Reigns

Balor vs Nakamura will happen on July 13th and will be the lead in to the first episode of the CWC.

Which I called that. There was no way they were going to not have Joe vs Nakamura at Takeover: Brooklyn. Pretty much the biggest venue NXT gets, and Joe vs Nak is a big event match. Not to mention a dream match. They've met once on the live event circuit in a singles, and that's it. That match alone sales Takeover. Doesn't even need a story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i could see him being pinched for the ooo-wee. he seems like the type.
    he does eat a lot of cookies

if he's doing blow they could call him snowman roman reigns

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if he's doing blow they could call him snowman roman reigns
    it would give him a excuse to dress in his old Armani suits again.

i liked that roman reigns. he was interesting.

to get the character over they can have him berated by steph as soon as he returns, then have hhh ask him hpw he managed to lose 30lbs of muscle in a month.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    to get the character over they can have him berated by steph as soon as he returns, then have hhh ask him hpw he managed to lose 30lbs of muscle in a month.
    OH! And have H tell him is neck looks like a stack of dimes!
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Me too.

Maybe we'll get as a true heel.

Which I guess is today's face.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in watching a very funny Greg Gagne interview , he discusses Eric Bischoff and some WCW things. Of course comments are saying Greg's telling a few whoppers in the shoot. One is quite easy to get across quick given the timeline of where the AWA was at and when Jim Herd worked at WCW.

- Greg discusses how that he had some talks with Jim Herd in 1989/1990 about coming into the company but he wouldn't leave his father. Then Herd brought up paying Greg to air WCW programming in the ESPN slots the AWA had. To help expand his product . Greg was pissed at that , claiming Jim wanted him to sell out his dad by that move and hung up on him.

(No clue if this is real honestly. Its a weird lie to tell. Possibly it had some truth that maybe Jim Herd was seeing that in order to get WCW to be more national , he could have WCW programming airing on 2 cable networks weekly. Also lets examine something here folks , the AWA basically was dead in 1989. It was limping through 1989 into being a defunct organization in 1990. So ...your saying , NO to taking money airing in those slots ? Which would pay your family ? Your company is dying .)

- Greg brings up how Bill Watts was the one who hired him for the booking committee of WCW. In it Gagne discusses how Bill gave him a contract and Greg told him , I can't leave the company I work for , for this amount. I had him put incentives in if we went up ratings points and sold PPV's. He then agreed to come in for a meeting.

(Given that the AWA was DOA by 1991 , what exactly did Greg Gagne think he was expecting to demand he get paid just as much as he made in AWA ? In fact , the AWA was dead. Also this was during when Bill Watts was there and he was known to be tight with money. So he's gonna hand Greg Gagne an incentive contract to be a member of the booking committee ?)

- Greg claims at the meeting he told Jim Ross that WCW wouldn't be able to go national due to his act as an announcer . That his voice and screaming was too southern and wouldn't fly in the mid-west area where the AWA was from or New York. That it wouldn't fly and he'd have to tone it down. Then he discussed the camera lay outs and more. Bill Watts he claims was impressed. But he didn't sign the contract yet.

Later Gagne reveals that days later Bill was being axed and that he was told they had Eric Bischoff , Tony Shiavone , David Crockett , and Joe Pedacino in there in a meeting to discuss who the new VP was gonna be and run the product. Comically a week passes and at a show backstage , Greg claims that Bill came to him and told him he had just been fired and that Bischoff was his new boss.

- Gagne claims that him and Mike Graham was laying out the booking of 9 shows that needed to be taped and that Bischoff came to him with the contract. That he told Eric he'd take it home later , let his lawyer look over it and then sign. But Bischoff kept coming back every year and finally he just signed. Anyhow he claims that they had a PPV and the numbers went up some so he thought him and Mike Graham got a bonus. Nope...Bischoff had taken it outta his contract and put it as his own deal. He was pissed and confronted Eric about it.

Now we move into absolute insane territory as Gagne discusses how he was riding with Eric , and Bischoff was worried. He questions how they can turn things around and Greg claims ...you need Hulk Hogan. Bischoff is like ...can we get him ? Greg claims he has his number and will call him. But before he does , he wants a piece of Hogan's merch , the PPV numbers he brings up etc etc. Then he learns someone had gave Bischoff , Hogan's number days later and he was signed. That really pissed him off.

(Why the hell Greg Gagne felt he should get a piece of Hogan's merch and PPV money ? Its the most insane silly thing possible. In any case Gagne should have said , just fix my booking committee contract and that is good. Instead he makes this silly demand and should realize , no way was Hogan gonna sign off on that.)

- Gagne discusses how him and his dad had learned from someone at Turner broadcasting that Turner had lost its TV in Russia and they were big fans of pro wrestling. They also were training a man to turn pro named Aleksandr Karelin (a medalist greco roman wrestler) and they came up with an idea that would clearly sink Vince McMahon. They would have Hogan work 3 PPV's against him. One in Russia , one in America and finally one in a neutral country. Greg claims that he told Hogan about the idea and PPV money they could make from it.

Hogan however wasn't key on it and told Bischoff. Who days later called Gagne and fired him for going behind his back to do this deal. Greg claims he did it since Bischoff did him the same way earlier.

(This makes me question honestly the logic of believing that Greg and Verne could simply train a guy and suddenly throw him on a PPV and have Hogan face him 3 times. And somehow this was supposedly gonna top McMahon ? I think at this stage both men were scrambling to get whatever money they could and thought Hogan would agree to do it and they'd make major bank !)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Scott Steiner is beating up pirogi now

http://deadspin.com/pierogi-race-end...ium=socialflow

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    OH! And have H tell him is neck looks like a stack of dimes!
    FUKYES!!!! then have bork come out and debut his new finisher the F5.7.1 aka the xemption driver.

now that's doing BUSINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

cornette said the pierogi killed the business with his shitty selling and ridiculous facial xpressions.

Big Poppa Pump looks like he stiffed him, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post