Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

shout outs to alex jebailey, creator and host of CEO, for making this little match happen.

Astonishing Member

soooo....Kota Ibushi and Zack Sabre Jr. As the CWC favorites?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    I think it's time for the WWE tag titles to go to some other tag team now.

New Day have been champs for too long now and i think it makes the rest of the tag teams on the roster look bad.
    I don't see who. I mean The Bullet Club should be the obvious holders next, but I can't see the New Day not ever being with or in a program around the tag titles.

They are literally the only Tag Team that is over, and probably the most legit tag team since Kane and Danielson.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    soooo....Kota Ibushi and Zack Sabre Jr. As the CWC favorites?
    I see it going one of two ways....

1. Kota Ibushi vs Sabre will be the finales

2. Kota Ibushi vs Sabre will be a semi-final and WWE will give one of the lesser known talents a finals spot. Probably basing it off who connected with the crowd.

WWE signing both Ibushi and Sabre will be big for NXT.

Possibility of Nakamura vs Ibushi for the NXT title at a Takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    I don't see who. I mean The Bullet Club should be the obvious holders next, but I can't see the New Day not ever being with or in a program around the tag titles.

They are literally the only Tag Team that is over, and probably the most legit tag team since Kane and Danielson.
    enzo and cass are very over.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    This won't happen, but I'd like to see the Cruiserweight title brought back, and the winner of the Classic crowned the first new champion.
    About a year ago now Paul was doing one of his public conferences and talked about wanting to bring back the Cruiserweight title. Year later we have a CWC tournament.

I think the idea is to honestly bring the title back, and put it on one of the shows. Probably Smackdown, that or make it a secondary NXT title.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    You're right forgot about them.

i think they are waiting for the new day to break london and kendrick's record before having them drop the belts. i can see either enzo and cass or the blizz clizz getting the straps.

BANNED

And the lucha dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    And the lucha dragons.
    meh. not so much any more.

BANNED

kenny defeats xavier, 5-3.
    Kenny put in that work

also has his own stick

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Kenny put in that work

also has his own stick
    he did well with his alex. he's been training with killers.

Ultimate Member

I think that the Bullet Club would be more over, if WWE would stop constantly booking them to look like jobber losers (which is all the worse because they walk around with such swag, despite their dismal record, that it turns many people off). Even Stone Cold himself mentioned this on his podcast awhile back.

Ultimate Member

About a year ago now Paul was doing one of his public conferences and talked about wanting to bring back the Cruiserweight title. Year later we have a CWC tournament.

I think the idea is to honestly bring the title back, and put it on one of the shows. Probably Smackdown, that or make it a secondary NXT title.
    I think that making Raw and Smackdown more distinct from each other, with there own "feels" would be best (as opposed to most feeling like the "A show" and the "B show" like they frequently do).

Having a cool and vibrant Cruiserweight division that gets focus would be a good start. Heck I'd have a lot of the Women go over there as well, where they could potentially get actual meaningful airtime (as well as distinct characters and feuds that they don't get much on Raw).

Throw in another "Smackdown exclusive" title (be it the US or IC belt) maybe, but keeping some (say the Tag Titles) that can cross-over between brands, and we're off to a good start imo.

Oh and the aforementioned CWC idea as well of course. But this are just my personally ideas as a fan of course.