Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

WWE WANTS CM PUNK BACK, WWE BEGINNING TO DOUBT ROMAN REIGNS AS TOP GUY - Off The Script #178 Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1uqa5FAEJs
    i agree with him on king of the ring 1993 and about bring k o t r back

Ronda Rousey & The 4 Horsewomen Taunt Bayley & The 4 Horsewomen At The Mae Young Classic (VIDEO)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S1PInQ9t5Y
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-15-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I always saw Destination X as a special Impact type show. Like a month of shows should be about this huge tournament and the final show in July be about the Ultimate X for the X-Division title. That is how I'd do it.

But with Lockdown it had a great gimmick around it and was a Dusty Rhodes idea. Its said TNA was looking for a PPV concept for April and Dusty always loved cage matches (he came up with Wargames in Crockett/WCW) so he told Jarrett about this idea. Every match and program in a steel cage. This could work. I'd do this as an idea.

March - LOCKDOWN

June - SLAMMIVERSY

October - BOUND FOR GLORY

This way you have your big 3 PPV's 3-4 months apart. Allows build up and more. I'd not do more than 3 really since too many PPV's always leads into not enough time to develop programs and was a problem TNA had years ago before they were phased out.
    dusty had a lot of bad ideas over the years. if you do an entire ppv of cage matches there's going to be a few matches that will be in a cage for no reason. this kind of thing is ok as a one off but not every year. it ran it's course in old TNA and will do the same again.

destination x is a good way to try out new talent and freshen up the x-division every year. freshening things up and new talent once a year will never be a bad thing. letting the x-division main even a ppv once a year will also help keep up the belt's value, and that's all it needs to be, not an all x-division ppv, just an x-division title main event.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jim makes enough money from his podcast and shoot interviews with his rants about modern wrestling and being a historian that he doesn't need to work for a promotion. I doubt he'll want to work for the WWE on a full time basis as he hates corporate structure.

you realize this guy worked with russo in TNA for a paycheck right??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    you realize this guy worked with russo in TNA for a paycheck right??
    Cornette was working as an agent during his time with TNA not creative. Jarrett convinced to not quit when they re-hired Russo. Cornette did his best to avoid Russo when he could.

Cornette was working as an agent during his time with TNA not creative. Jarrett convinced to not quit when they re-hired Russo. Cornette did his best to avoid Russo when he could.
    ok how is that any different from what i said??

anyways if you want to believe corny wouldn't go to work for WWE on a full time basis if they were interested then you just go ahead and do your thing.

BANNED

anyways if you want to believe corny wouldn't go to work for WWE on a full time basis if they were interested then you just go ahead and do your thing.
    wow

Lbo and I agree on something

Astonishing Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNqObfrzE30
    Baron Corbin Makes Child Cry, Breaks Character To Console Him

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    wow

Lbo and I agree on something
    *gasps*

KURT ANGLE'S MYSTERY PHONE CALL REVEALED BY ERIC BISCHOFF? - Off The Script #178 Part 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlTtpRGdDpw
    Published on Jul 16, 2017
    Reby Hardy Says Jeff Jarrett Is Lying About Status Of The ‘Broken’ Gimmick, Eric Bischoff Says He Knows What Kurt Angle’s Secret Is, Reason Why Talking Smack Was Cancelled As A Weekly Show & Why 205 Live Wasn’t, Kevin Owens Changing Gimmicks On Smackdown Live, and Austin Aries Releases Statement On His WWE Departure. This is WWE Off The Script #178 Part 3 for Sunday July 16th, 2017
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-16-2017 at 12:52 PM.

If Corny ever ends up working for WWE again he'll probably do NXT as it will keep from away from the elements he hates most (i.e Kevin Dunn).

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

If Corny ever ends up working for WWE again he'll probably do NXT as it will keep from away from the elements he hates most (i.e Kevin Dunn).
    naw. with how he is, i'd keep him away from NXT. i mean, he hates kenny omega because of the matches he use to do back in the day. (wrestling a dummy and a 9 year old)

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    naw. with how he is, i'd keep him away from NXT. i mean, he hates kenny omega because of the matches he use to do back in the day. (wrestling a dummy and a 9 year old)
    His opinion of Omega has always been shit. Japanese sports entertainment is completely different than North America's. He's a moron when it comes to Japanese wrestling in general.

I wouldn't let Jim train any of the talent in the ring. He would regress things back to the 80s. He would be a great addition to the promo classes.

so the thing with kurt angle is supposed to lead us to believe kurt is going to come out as gay right?? i mean i doubt that's where they go but for now that's what we're supposed to think??

His opinion of Omega has always been shit. Japanese sports entertainment is completely different than North America's. He's a moron when it comes to Japanese wrestling in general.

I wouldn't let Jim train any of the talent in the ring. He would regress things back to the 80s. He would be a great addition to the promo classes.
    he'd have the same effect on promo classes, which would be funny for all the wrong reasons.

i would just not hire corny like everybody else.

so the thing with kurt angle is supposed to lead us to believe kurt is going to come out as gay right?? i mean i doubt that's where they go but for now that's what we're supposed to think??
    the big rumor is it's something to do with that fling he had with stephine a long time ago.

but i really have no real clue what it could be. probably something dumb.

BANNED

he'd have the same effect on promo classes, which would be funny for all the wrong reasons.

i would just not hire corny like everybody else.
    indeed

if I was Triple H, id bring Cornette to the PC for a day or so, all on the company dime, show him everything

then sit him down, and say "we don't need the likes of you" f**k off back to Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the big rumor is it's something to do with that fling he had with stephine a long time ago.

but i really have no real clue what it could be. probably something dumb.
    i'm not real concerned with what it actually is, i just want to know if i read things wrong because imo it definitely seemed like they wanted us to think OMG kurt is gay!!

if i had to give him something, give him a legends contract. just for his stories and such. but that would be it.