Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Naomi is not top 3...shes like 5

Im just supporting her because she's been around for a long time, puts on good matches, busts her a$$

She definately rose to the occasion when she became a world champion.

Her in-ring work improved a little, and her mic work improved a lot. She's still not great at either... but Similar to Nikki Bella in her last run as champ I think she managed to become someone who can hold their own with anyone at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She definately rose to the occasion when she became a world champion.

Her in-ring work improved a little, and her mic work improved a lot. She's still not great at either... but Similar to Nikki Bella in her last run as champ I think she managed to become someone who can hold their own with anyone at this point.
    Yeah she has done a solid job of stepping up. I do wish she would stop doing those rapid kicks to the side of the body, they just look so pathetic and weak. Either lay them in there or do not use them as it just looks stupid.

BANNED

I remember the house show I went to back in June, she got one of the loudest reactions of the night

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Nattie's heel persona should be talking about her cats all the time
    Yeah. Her best work is when she's playing the "annoying" character. When she was always name dropping her family, or kind of like an exaggeration of herself on total divas, always trying ridiculous things. More importantly she thinks she's a lot cooler than she is and everyone always wants to hear what she has to say when they really don't.

At this point it's too late to make her the traditionally dominant heel.

Last night's was simply THE Smackdown episode of 2017. Why? Because I saw the show's booking team coming back to their senses.

Corbin failing the MITB cash-in and therefore we avoid seeing him in the main event. Thank God!

Lana becoming Tamina's manager which in practice means she retired from in-ring competition. Thank Brahma!

Breezango's brilliant segments finally being promoted during the episode and in the previews. Thank Buddha!

The end of that embarrassment known as the KO/AJ feud. Thank Xenu!

It only lacks Nakamura winning the title and Mahal going back to the lowcard where he belongs and the Everest of crap proposed throughout 2017 by SDL could potentially vanish into thin air in the span of one week!

Though... it could be that if Mahal loses (even in a humiliating fashion) this Sunday, he could still end up staying in the higher part of the card since Vince and the booking team, with this title reign, may be convinced that they created a new uppercarder/main event stand-in, who can be used to keep the big names busy when the latter have nothing to do. To make a comparison, I fear that his post-title career could evolve in a "Del Rio" direction.

Aside from that, episode of the year!

BANNED

Lana isn't "retired" from wrestling, but I gather she'll be training more

but enough of that s**t

WWE ROCKET LEAGUE TOURNEY - 1st Round

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

[QUOTE=XPac;3020372]Honestly I'm fine either way. Booking wise Nattie obviously had to win. If they had Nattie cheat to win (like heels often do), that would be what I consider normal booking. But I think it's actually good to have a heel occasionally win clean over a top contender too. A little bit of credibility here and there never hurts anyone. And it's not like Becky was squashed or anything... she lost a reasonably competitive match.[/QUOTE}

Story of Becky's entire main roster career, being the job girl to put over the other women. It's really amazing to witness, her being one of the most over performers on the roster (male or female), and has been for years, and yet WWE simply REFUSE to push her. And yet some people still have faith that they'll "push her eventually."

How about she gets to actually WIN consistently at some point, instead of "well she lost, but it was competitive" like she always does (and did it have to be via tap out, I mean come on). Or it stops being "well we need to hype up another woman's match, just send Becky out there for her to beat, because that's all she's good for to us."

It doesn't matter if you don't get squashed if you still lose 90+% of the time.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Corny really doesn't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

Corny really doesn't get it
    He does not want to get it, like many people he liked the era when he was younger and wants it to remain that way. People do the same thing with music, to him selling out a 2,000 seat building with the midnight express and Jerry Lawler is still the highlight of the business. He wants to go back when he felt special because he was an insider and that people thought it "real" and you could BS the fans, now everyone knows it is fake and that it is entertainment. For the most part he is great, but whenever he talks about modern product it becomes clear the business has left him behind, he does have some good stories from back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    He does not want to get it, like many people he liked the era when he was younger and wants it to remain that way. People do the same thing with music, to him selling out a 2,000 seat building with the midnight express and Jerry Lawler is still the highlight of the business. He wants to go back when he felt special because he was an insider and that people thought it "real" and you could BS the fans, now everyone knows it is fake and that it is entertainment. For the most part he is great, but whenever he talks about modern product it becomes clear the business has left him behind, he does have some good stories from back in the day.
    Word is, GFW wants to bring in Jim Cornette

Word is, GFW wants to bring in Jim Cornette
    I think he would be great for new wrestlers to come in and learn the basics. However when it comes to what the bigger names want to do in the ring he just does not get it. If you gave him Brock, Joe, Roman, and Braun he would kill it, but with Omega, The Bucks, Osprey, and those of similar style he would not know how to handle without flipping out. He thought Steen never had a chance and if it was up to him he would have kicked him out of ROH, but according to Steen he is the same guy he was in ROH and now is one bigger names in wwe.

BANNED

AMAZING

Id buy a car from Malibu Al