Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

JJ has always been a decent enough in ring perfomer IMO

nothing great, nothing bad - but he also could carry someone to a decent match if needed

watching part of TNA lethal lockdown from 2006 this morning

main event

JJ, Americas Most Wanted, and Scott Steiner

vs

Sting, AJ Styles, Rhyno, Ron Killings

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

nothing great, nothing bad - but he also could carry someone to a decent match if needed

main event

vs

Back in the day he was a pretty good worker. Now he can't seem to walk down the stairs in a timely fashion. Father time catches up to everyone I guess.

Astonishing Member

MAJOR ROLE PLANNED FOR RONDA ROUSEY AT THE MAE YOUNG CLASSIC FINAL - Off The Script #186 Part 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxSIiGiISg8

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Good way to get people to stop watching.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    doesn't really matter who gets credit, doesn't really matter if they lost or kept the deals. as i said while it's cool to see some of those guys on TV they're not needed because they aren't used in a way that matters and the company is in the same position with or without them.
    Its always good to have that pipeline there though. To have those folks in a position if need be. Because TNA worked best when they did have those deals to import talent in for events like Global X etc.

not sure if you've been watching the last few weeks as he's gotten plenty of screentime since this dan lambert angle started.
    No idea who Dan Lambert is.

see what i mean about slapnuts being a conman. he has you believing that he needed to be the main event guy because of his name, not that he wanted to be in the spotlight. you notice he always wants to bring russo in, do you think that's because russo is like the only guy to ever see him as a main event talent or star??

you keep believing he doesn't want to be in the spotlight after he puts himself in the spotlight time and again and there's always an xcuse.
    So where was he in the spotlight when Russo was in the company from 2007-2009 ? Why hasn't he brought Russo back now ? Since his 1st act was to bring in Mantell and D'Amore. And heres another shocker....Russo did not book TNA. In fact Russo wrote the TV , it was a big point made that Russo was given the booking by Mantell and others and told to write the TV. A fact that he joked that when people were blasting the company during the one year that he booked , he joked the only real angle he came up with was to have Ron Killens do TV parodies to give him something in short vignettes to do (since he had nothing at that point to do).

Jarrett formed the company and tried to keep the title away from himself...a fact its why Shamrock became champion awhile. At the point TNA started in 2002 ...this was the roster : Low-Ki , AMW , Jerry Lynn , Kid Kash , Jarrett , AJ Styles , Ron Killens and Shamrock. Kash , Lynn , Styles and Low-Ki were considered X-Division guys. AMW was in tag teams . The cupboard wasn't over flowing in 2002 with main event caliber guys then. In 2003 they got Raven. But ya kinda have to see where the company was at then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If he was actually intoxicated (and we don't know that for sure) then I think it's fair to suspend him.

But if he wasn't intoxicated and he just plain flat out sucks, then simply removing him from television and never having him stink up the TV ever again should be all that's needed. Say what you want about Triple H but he at least trains when he goes back in the ring. He at least makes an effort not to make himself or the product look bad, even if he's lost a step.

Jarrett needed to get back in ring shape for sure. He may have done this as something for Konnan and all. I can see why he stayed outside the ring as long as he did. Jarrett likely knew he wasn't in good ring shape. Because he played with the audience a long while.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

main event

vs

true, but at the same time put him in with a great wrestler and you'll still only get a decent to good match.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its always good to have that pipeline there though. To have those folks in a position if need be. Because TNA worked best when they did have those deals to import talent in for events like Global X etc.
    an xample of slapnuts downside outweighing his upside. NOAH's a shell, AAA's a shitshow worse than GFW itself, and the crash has great talent but any & many random indys book those guys, no pipline is really needed, just pick up a phone.

No idea who Dan Lambert is.
    then no offense but you're kind of just speaking on stuff you don't know.

So where was he in the spotlight when Russo was in the company from 2007-2009 ? Why hasn't he brought Russo back now ? Since his 1st act was to bring in Mantell and D'Amore. And heres another shocker....Russo did not book TNA. In fact Russo wrote the TV , it was a big point made that Russo was given the booking by Mantell and others and told to write the TV. A fact that he joked that when people were blasting the company during the one year that he booked , he joked the only real angle he came up with was to have Ron Killens do TV parodies to give him something in short vignettes to do (since he had nothing at that point to do).

Jarrett formed the company and tried to keep the title away from himself...a fact its why Shamrock became champion awhile. At the point TNA started in 2002 ...this was the roster : Low-Ki , AMW , Jerry Lynn , Kid Kash , Jarrett , AJ Styles , Ron Killens and Shamrock. Kash , Lynn , Styles and Low-Ki were considered X-Division guys. AMW was in tag teams . The cupboard wasn't over flowing in 2002 with main event caliber guys then. In 2003 they got Raven. But ya kinda have to see where the company was at then.
    there's way too much to get into there, not even worth the time so i'll jus say if you believe everything slapnuts(and russo) says i suggest you sign up for GFW Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Jarrett needed to get back in ring shape for sure. He may have done this as something for Konnan and all. I can see why he stayed outside the ring as long as he did. Jarrett likely knew he wasn't in good ring shape. Because he played with the audience a long while.
    seriously super, just take like 2minutes to research before saying shit like that. it makes no sense at all.

Astonishing Member

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nia-...153415964.html
    tell it nia

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...15926130941958
    Jerry ��‏
    @JDfromNY206
    Following
    More
    Cena vs Strowman tonight = WWE trying to keep as many eyes on #Raw with Football on ESPN
    11:52 AM - 11 Sep 2017

il be watching raw

my response
    https://twitter.com/stevo2275/status/907321529389559808
    steve‏
    @stevo2275
    More
    steve Retweeted Rob
    just bring in the seahawks packers officaials from yesterdays gamesteve added,
    Rob @BlackRusshin
    Replying to @JDfromNY206
    Who wins? Interference?
    12:14 PM - 11 Sep 2017
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-11-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nia-...153415964.html
    tell it nia

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...15926130941958
    Jerry ��‏
    @JDfromNY206
    Following
    More
    Cena vs Strowman tonight = WWE trying to keep as many eyes on #Raw with Football on ESPN
    11:52 AM - 11 Sep 2017

il be watching raw
    That actually sounds like a good main event match. I'm sure there will be some sort of interference but hopefully not.

BANNED

Nia does it all

walk the runway, throw wimmen around, look good doing so

Astonishing Member

KAIRI SANE VS BIANCA BELAIR STEALS THE SHOW! Mae Young Classic Round 2 Review & Results
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxIgA16dt58 32:39

Nia does it all

walk the runway, throw wimmen around, look good doing so
    She looks horrible throwing women around yes she is big, but she has no intensity or skill behind it. She just happens to big and in the ring other then that she is not bringing anything to the table. Literally the only thing she brings is the fact that she is bigger and attractive neither does anything for her in the ring because she has no skill.
    Last edited by Judge Dredd; 09-11-2017 at 03:48 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    She looks horrible throwing women around yes she is big, but she has no intensity or skill behind she just happens to big and in the ring other then that she is not bringing anything to the table. Literally the only thing she brings is the fact that she is bigger and attractive neither does anything for her in the ring because she has no skill.
    .....there are words here, but I don't understand any of it

.....there are words here, but I don't understand any of it
    Well as you struggle with reading I will keep it simple for you she sucks in the ring.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    KAIRI SANE VS BIANCA BELAIR STEALS THE SHOW! Mae Young Classic Round 2 Review & Results
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxIgA16dt58 32:39
    Edg And Christain On Mae Young Classic Competitors With Beth Phoenix
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x2XsgL1ksE 51:58

while i want sane to win i have a feeling it will be baszler will win
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-11-2017 at 04:59 PM.