Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Very well done. RIP Bobby.

Astonishing Member

a non rainy wet night so far here in seattle

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

time to die, enzo!!!!

Enzo, having worst luck that gets more ass whoopings than Yamcha.

....I went there.

even a king gives way to a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

....I went there.
    and has about as much luck with the ladies as yamcha.

Astonishing Member

....I went there.
    and i missed it
    so thats how it happened

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...67961489801217
    Jerry ��‏
    @JDfromNY206
    Following
    If there is any more evidence than Enzo is in the dog house. HOLY FUCKING ****. Someone check if he is alive #Raw
    7:30 PM - 18 Sep 2017
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-18-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Jason Jordon wins. Well...I'm going to expect a decent match. Storywise is okay, but in-ring stuff will be fun.

Astonishing Member

Beautiful tribute for Bobby. Filled with both tears and laughter. Truly one of a kind.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Cornette discussed the worst wrestler in OVW.... Big Russ McCullough .

- Cornette describes this was in late 1990's/early 2000's as he worked in OVW and he had some young guys close to going WWF and then there was Russ. Who was supposed to be....well there. Russ had no real ability and was just a big tall 7+ foot tall man who was 300+ pounds . He had no definition muscle wise and no real skills. But his size kept him booked basically. But he was also dumb.

- Jim had booked a show in Huntington where OVW didn't have TV clearance at the time. It was a bar deal and they paid decent but the guys didn't know anyone. Before the show , McCullough came to him and said he had some cool entrance music he wanted to use. Which as Jim described was this...the most terrible 1990's alternative **** song he could imagine. It was called "Dead & Bloated".

- Anyhow McCullough was supposed to be this big face and was booked to face Batista who was managed by Stacy Carter at the time. So the WV crowd had never seen these guys before and Russ came out all in black and to this slow theme music. And the fans quickly turned on him , booing him. So with no real idea why , Russ gets on the mic and starts ripping the crowd which was not supposed to happen. Cornette is like...WTF ...as he rants on the crowd for so many minutes. Just basically turning heel.

- Backstage Cornette pulls Batista to the side and tells him , your the face now. Go out and destroy Russ in a few minutes. Your gonna go over big time. Batista was young and really didn't know much and was puzzled , but Cornette instructed him as the monster face tonight , don't give Russ much offense. And as Jim watched the fans saw Batista and Stacy and erupted. Cause they wanted to see McCullough destroyed and Batista quickly went to work as Russ was puzzled at 1st. But he quickly got to his ear and whispered that he now was the face and was instructed to go over big.

- Russ wasn't happy backstage and asked why things had changed. But as Jim told him...you essentially did a heel turn yourself stupid by ripping the people over the mic. Which you never was told to cut a promo. I had to quickly change things up. Post show Cornette had a rule that was fair ...the heels would set the ring up before shows and the faces after the show. They'd trade off each week. Well the heels set the ring up before the show and Jim was asked to find Russ who was on his cell phone chatting with a girl. As Jim joked , "He obviously had money , why he thought he could do this was beyond me.." Anyhow he didn't last long and Russ would have a short 2 year career.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

WWE Raw 9/18/17 Full Show Review: WWE NO MERCY 2017 GO HOME SHOW! BRAUN STROWMAN VS BROCK LESNAR
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Lvx4JJ6DmKk
    "this show sucked"

Jason Jordon wins. Well...I'm going to expect a decent match. Storywise is okay, but in-ring stuff will be fun.
    Jordon is a lot of fun. It's almost a shame that Brock has the Suplex City thing going, because Jordan puts him to shame in that regard (especially since unlike Brock he knows more than one variation of the suplex).

Ultimate Member

....I went there.
    Damn...Yamcha...you just had to bring that up