Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

i would love neville back in NXT
    (Andrade 'Cien' Almas lio rush Aleister Black roderick strong opposition) or join the undisputred era
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-11-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    You mean PAC is back!?
    was he ever really gone??

Astonishing Member

Johnny Gargano faces Andrade 'Cien' Almas
    in a great freaking match

NXT Full Show Review & Results - October 11th 2017: ALMAS VS GARGANO! LIO RUSH IN RING DEBUT!
    1,123 views 146 up 3 down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=GByDX-zzxyc
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-11-2017 at 08:09 PM.

damn, jimmy jacobs got shitcanned over that bullet club thing. that's fukt up.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    damn, jimmy jacobs got shitcanned over that bullet club thing. that's fukt up.
    Yeah , note to WWE employees , if a rival companies stars appear outside .....don't go pose in fucking pics with them and post them online.

This reminds me when Robbie from the Highlanders tag team sit in the crowd at Impact and they showed him on TV. You could see his reaction of....uh oh , I'm screwed lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah , note to WWE employees , if a rival companies stars appear outside .....don't go pose in fucking pics with them and post them online.

This reminds me when Robbie from the Highlanders tag team sit in the crowd at Impact and they showed him on TV. You could see his reaction of....uh oh , I'm screwed lol.
    a rival company??

also jacobs isn't even an onscreen talent.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    a rival company??

also jacobs isn't even an onscreen talent.
    He was in WWE as an employee. Also the Bucks and others work for ROH etc , outside the company. They are considered a rival company , even if WWE likes them. Jacobs was a WWE employee and shared that online.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Once again, social media gets people in trouble.

Meeting some old friends and even taking pictures with them might be okay... but don't go posting it on social media. At least not during an "invasion." That's just asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Once again, social media gets people in trouble.

Meeting some old friends and even taking pictures with them might be okay... but don't go posting it on social media. At least not during an "invasion." That's just asking for trouble.
    Back in the mid 2000's , TNA was doing a segment where they showed up backstage in a weird invasion where they brought cookies and more to the guys. There was friends on both sides backstage and the guys requested that before they showed any footage they blank them out. Now at this point TNA was being nice (before the Robbie incident) and they did distort the images of the guys shown in video so you wouldn't know.

But everyone was having a laugh and WWE didn't seem to mind much about that.But people kinda guessed who the guys were possibly backstage hanging out with the TNA guys. (One was Rico who comically was joking with Road Dogg awhile on video)

BANNED

and as someone who knows 2 employees at the WWE HQ, when you get hired there, you sign a lot of NDA type stuff, expected behavior, social media policies

hell, if I ever got hired there - id probably stop posting here as a precaution

So according to a report ...

- Enzo originally was supposed to wrestle in the Main Event of RAW against Neville in a non-title match. He was supposed to win the match. Except , Neville got angry he demanded his release and walked out when told of this finish.

- McMahon made the decision that Kalisto would win the WWE Cruiserweight title then that night.

- Also plans are for Enzo to regain the title shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    and as someone who knows 2 employees at the WWE HQ, when you get hired there, you sign a lot of NDA type stuff, expected behavior, social media policies

hell, if I ever got hired there - id probably stop posting here as a precaution
    Or just don't be stupid about it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Or just don't be stupid about it.
    that too

keeping it simple

- Enzo originally was supposed to wrestle in the Main Event of RAW against Neville in a non-title match. He was supposed to win the match. Except , Neville got angry he demanded his release and walked out when told of this finish.

- McMahon made the decision that Kalisto would win the WWE Cruiserweight title then that night.

Well, of course. Then Enzo can announce himself as a "2 time Cruiserweight Champ!" That's why titles go back and forth so often in WWE. So wrestlers can be announced as a 2 time, 3 time, 4 time or 5 time champion. Wrestling's the only "sport" where you can have 3 or 4 title runs in one year.

That's the problem with booking wrestlers as dominant as they did Neville. Give someone a Goldberg like push, and they suddenly get some sort of Goldberg ego to go with him.

If he refuses to put people over then screw him, especially after an entire dam dvision put him overy for a year. I don't care how good he is, the WWE is better off without him.