Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    He had a good run. He'll probably show up on Impact soon, maybe get a title run of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    other way around there
    Kanes not unstoppable hasn't been in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Brock already put a bit of a dent in that.
    That's good. I don't hate braun I just find him broring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I honestly don't know what their plans are, if it were up to me, because she has been gone for over a year, already has a suspension, and has proven to be a bit unreliable

Id holder her off till after Survivor Series and she'd be on a very short leash

plenty of NXT talent waiting in the wings for an opportunity
    Yeah when she does come back she is going to have to prove herself. If she was not injured during all these issues they probably would have already cut her loose. Be interesting to see how she rebounds lots of talent, but seems like she is a bit of a mess.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and in vince's mind, there has to be a mchahon on screen.
    IIRC, USA itself said that they preferred there to be a McMahon on TV, which seemed to be part of the reason that the Authority ran for so long.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The WWE has tried to create a Mikey Whipreck character awhile. Ellsworth came the closest to success with it and they really didn't know where to go after the initial push. I mean its the same issue Mikey had awhile. Til they hit on the aspect of making him a crazy person and pairing him with Sinister Minister. In fact If I was Impact I'd sign him , dye his hair red and make him go bonkers over his release. And use the Sinister Minister. It could be a fun homage to that. (Plus Mitchell is honestly a great heel manager and should have a job)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    IIRC, USA itself said that they preferred there to be a McMahon on TV, which seemed to be part of the reason that the Authority ran for so long.
    I don't think it's just ego. I'll wager there's plenty of hard data showing the McMahons are solid ratings draws.

And to their credit, their usage has been pretty minimal in the last few months apart from Shane. Though that likely will change as we approach Wrestlemania season.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

unless they swapped out the chip, daniel utterly no-sold the one chip challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The WWE has tried to create a Mikey Whipreck character awhile. Ellsworth came the closest to success with it and they really didn't know where to go after the initial push. I mean its the same issue Mikey had awhile. Til they hit on the aspect of making him a crazy person and pairing him with Sinister Minister. In fact If I was Impact I'd sign him , dye his hair red and make him go bonkers over his release. And use the Sinister Minister. It could be a fun homage to that. (Plus Mitchell is honestly a great heel manager and should have a job)
    He had a good run but there wasn't much more they could do with him. He'll likely sign with Impact soon and have a title run, probably x division, and a decent couple of years there.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I doubt Ellsworth signs with Impact since they already have a pretty full X-Division going right now. James'll probably stay busy with his own fed while taking bookings here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    He had a good run but there wasn't much more they could do with him. He'll likely sign with Impact soon and have a title run, probably x division, and a decent couple of years there.
    I'd not even push him at a title scene. Some guys don't need titles to be on TV. Just take him , Abyss (if he's a heel again) and someone else and have Mitchell manage them. Ellsworth can play like the release has set him crazy. (Mikey did that with his WCW release)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I doubt Ellsworth signs with Impact since they already have a pretty full X-Division going right now. James'll probably stay busy with his own fed while taking bookings here and there.
    They'll try to sign him just because he's a released WWE guy. Whether or not they actually need him is secondary.

They'll try to sign him just because he's a released WWE guy. Whether or not they actually need him is secondary.
    They haven't signed every ex-WWE guy. Anthem seems to have a very select range now on guys . You can say that 2 of the guys from NXT that they hit gold on was ...Eli Drake and ECIII. Both guys weren't doing much in those gimmicks they had there and once in the company they have done very well.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's good. I don't hate braun I just find him broring as hell.
    Big no selling monsters tend to get old for me real fast. That said, I thought he got ad several fun matches with Reigns and Big Show. He can step up for the big matches.

Stephen hasn't been used that much. She's shows up like twice in 8 months.

And I thought Shane's matches were entertaining enough. Not great wrestling per say, but fun enough special attraction matches.
    but when she shows up she not only adds nothing but actually makes the show worse.

shane is booked as the #1 face on smackdown, which is fukn ridiculous.

it's just too bad they can't figure out how to be on tv w/o hurting the program.