Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

the wrestle-cast is on twitch for now, due to a dumb copyright strike.
    whats up with copyright?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    What was he planning?
    vince wanted james to wrestle charlotte at WM for the SD women's title. and he will have james come out as a transgender woman.

BANNED

vince wanted james to wrestle charlotte at WM for the SD women's title. and he will have james come out as a transgender woman.
    that sounds a little too far

almost as bad as the Steph pregnant by Vince thing

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    whats up with copyright?
    matty shared that clip of mr. anderson doing ring announcing for boxing and the RVT channel got a strike for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    that sounds a little too far

almost as bad as the Steph pregnant by Vince thing
    and it was all vince's idea.

BANNED

I have a hard time buying that

Ellsworth was on a one year deal, year has passed, WWE is still trimming the fat

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

That sounds like something that would come from Vince's demented mind. This is the same guy who had Mae Young give birth to a hand.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Technically James did retrieve the money in the bank contract, so you can argue he deserved a shot anytime anyplace for the woman's title.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Sure. For the Raw vs Smacks own feud, the GM or commissioners tale the spotlight because it's more about the brand than any individual wrestlers. For this feud he is the face of the brand.

BUT overall AJ is the top face. Shame is a special attraction. He'll participate in a small handful of mayches, but for the majority of the time isn't directly involved in feuds.
    well lets put this into perspective, who was in the main event of the last smackdown PPV, AJ or shane?? who is in(and the focus of) the next ppv main event AJ or shane?? when was the last time AJ was in the main event of a smackdown PPV and how many other people were in that match??

also the line you keep using about "feuding with a mackman is often bigger than a world title feud" not sure if you noticed but it's been more than 5yrs since vince himself feuded with anybody & steph's been untouchable. so if feuding with shane's been bigger than the world title it's because shane's been made to be the #1 face of smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    They're taking off the roof so that Undisputed Era or whatever the fuck their name(and probably Eric Young as well) is can do highspots because "it's limiting" for them to work a brawl without it. Duck is a duck is a duck.

The roof is so that no one can get in or out and you have to force your opponent to submit. They could've done just a plain old cage match and take away the escape stip if they wanted folks to do dives.

EDIT; Should say also that the pinfall stip annoys me too since it's pretty much shining a giant neon sign saying "THE UNDISPUTED ERA IS WINNING HERE!"
    come on man, just accept that that was the biggest failed attempt at an insult since "PWG cena"

cole, oreilly, nor fish actually do much off the top rope(especially in recent years), and if you look at the brawl with all the teams all they did was punch & kick/brawl. the guy from sanity did a flip and strong did a superplex.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Obviously wasn't referring to AoP, but y'all do what y'all do, I guess.

So they're skinny ROH dudes who can't work a brawl worth anything, that better?
    that is better actually as you may have a point. none of those guys you're hung up on are known for brawling as it's not really any of their style, though cole has had some pretty wild grudge matches that stand out in my mind. i guess we will have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    well lets put this into perspective, who was in the main event of the last smackdown PPV, AJ or shane?? who is in(and the focus of) the next ppv main event AJ or shane?? when was the last time AJ was in the main event of a smackdown PPV and how many other people were in that match??

also the line you keep using about "feuding with a mackman is often bigger than a world title feud" not sure if you noticed but it's been more than 5yrs since vince himself feuded with anybody & steph's been untouchable. so if feuding with shane's been bigger than the world title it's because shane's been made to be the #1 face of smackdown.

come on man, just accept that that was the biggest failed attempt at an insult since "PWG cena"

cole, oreilly, nor fish actually do much off the top rope(especially in recent years), and if you look at the brawl with all the teams all they did was punch & kick/brawl. the guy from sanity did a flip and strong did a superplex.

that is better actually as you may have a point. none of those guys you're hung up on are known for brawling as it's not really any of their style, though cole has had some pretty wild grudge matches that stand out in my mind. i guess we will have to see.
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about Shane being the top face.

Again, to me he's a special attraction. He's got maybe 2-3 matches a year where he's pretty much booked to lose. The number of Smackdown and PPV's Shane has main evented vs the number of Smackdowns and PPV's AJ has main evented really isn't that close. Shane gets his share of spotlight certainly and is usually involved in 1-2 big feuds a year. But overally, the number of matches and feuds he has is very very small in comparrison to AJ or anyone else really on the roster.

On War Games cage lid coming off...

Most of the major War Games injuries came from hitting the top of the cage.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Jennifer Hudson has filed a protective order against David Otunga

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about Shane being the top face.

Again, to me he's a special attraction. He's got maybe 2-3 matches a year where he's pretty much booked to lose. The number of Smackdown and PPV's Shane has main evented vs the number of Smackdowns and PPV's AJ has main evented really isn't that close. Shane gets his share of spotlight certainly and is usually involved in 1-2 big feuds a year. But overally, the number of matches and feuds he has is very very small in comparrison to AJ or anyone else really on the roster.
    this year it's pretty even, AJ 2, shane 1 and i think it should be noted that both of AJ's main event had at least 6 guys in it, and baron corbin was also in both of those main events.

at this for the last 2 months shane has been the #1 face. you said it yourself he's bigger than the title, and the title itself is pretty much the only way to make an argument AJ is #1.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    this year it's pretty even, AJ 2, shane 1 and i think it should be noted that both of AJ's main event had at least 6 guys in it, and baron corbin was also in both of those main events.

at this for the last 2 months shane has been the #1 face. you said it yourself he's bigger than the title, and the title itself is pretty much the only way to make an argument AJ is #1.
    Yeah, a McMahon is like a title ... it's a prop used to generate stories a wrestler.

But I think with AJ it's more than just the title, though it's certainly a component in building him to being top face, just like the feud with Cena and AJ did. They are all vehicles used to get him to that top spot, and keep him there.

Again Shane is an important part of Smackdown but he wrestles 2-3 matches a year. AJ has carried the brand for the better part of a year.

Plus, if we're going to mention that AJ was in a main event match that had 6 guys in it, shouldn't we take into account that Shane's Survivor Series match has 10 guys in it? I mean, how much time do we really expect Shane to spend inside the ring during that match?