Thread: Wrestling WWE

We getting Heel Sasha again? If so, I'm okay with that.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    I meant if she learns how to work in the WWE. Its a different world walking from UFC to a WWE ring.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm sure they'd be more than happy to give him the belt if Rey is willing to actually show up to work regularly. The Cruiser Weight division doesn't need it's own mini version of Brock Lesnar showing up once every 4 months to defend his title.

I'm cool with him getting a limited schedule, but not with him holding the belt if he's not going to defend it.

You schedule Rey on a limited schedule and just TV for Raw and some 205 and a PPV at times.

'
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I meant if she learns how to work in the WWE. Its a different world walking from UFC to a WWE ring.
    Ive always felt that in boxing/mma you have one obstacle - your opponent

in pro wrestling - you have an opponent, the audience, and making it look good

it can be a tough adjustment

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

once again, kane is about to get these hands.

Mighty Member

No body is ready for Asuka....well in 2 years she hasn't been pinned and I think she maybe right. Banks vs Empress of Tomorrow.
    KANA/Bayzler is money falling through fingertips.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

Which is exactly what she'll have to work on. Also she's gonna have moments where she won't be world conqueror. Your gonna have to look weak at times and be willing to do that. If she can put her ego at the door , she may well work. But its gonna be an adjustment really for her.

She at least has a descent leg up in comparison to some people from the MMA world entering wrestling. In addition to being a fighter she does have a bit of acting experience. And she seems to have a good deal of the "it" factor as far as being able to draw attention to herself.

I think all the intangible are there. She just needs to learn to perform in the ring. If she can be even half descent, she'll be a good draw. I absolutely agree it's a tough transition for anyone... but I think she'll have an easier time than most in her position. Fingers crossed it works out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    KANA/Bayzler is money falling through fingertips.
    im not all that impressed with Baszler just yet

I dig the whole bully thing, its a character the women havent had at least in WWE in a while

and coach got the fuck out of dodge.

he doesn't want those hands like cole got.

Someone is shocked either man is moving , yeah that gimmick announce table really was pure hell. Oh dear lord another TEST OF POWER spot.

im not all that impressed with Baszler just yet

I dig the whole bully thing, its a character the women havent had at least in WWE in a while
    i see something in her. just needs a bit more seasoning.

and braun just murdered kane.

AGAIN!

And that's the last of kane for a while

At some point Kane has to realize he can only get killed so many times...

BANNED

Someone is shocked either man is moving , yeah that gimmick announce table really was pure hell. Oh dear lord another TEST OF POWER spot.
    and the crowd loved it