Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, if Cedric was already deemed number one contenders the winner of the tournament should have wrestled Cedric. Oh well... I'm pretty sure he'll be in the finals.
    One can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Tozawa is awesome. He cuts pretty good promos and actually has a neat character right now

I like that he's just doing Vince

Good match with Bate and TJP minus that ending.

BANNED

Next week as announced on twitter Hideo vs Roddy

It's nice seeing a bit of criss over between 205 Live, NXT and the UK guys. We're starting to get the same guys wrestling in 205 over and over. This mixes things up a bit. Hopefully we get more of it even after the tournament.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    sure, that's what's going on
    Well, it is.

you must've missed the part where i said "singles" matches
    Not really.

SUH-WHEAT, let him keep doing that.
    Thinking like this is why SDL has been rather woeful ever since the Superstar Shake-up.

Anyway, here's hoping Rusev crushes Bobby Snooze and gets the belt on someone with some actual juice.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Well, it is.
    Not really.Thinking like this is why SDL has been rather woeful ever since the Superstar Shake-up.

Anyway, here's hoping Rusev crushes Bobby Snooze and gets the belt on someone with some actual juice.
    jinder mahel didnt win tonight

and just for craps and giggles

once again better keep the volume down
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-31-2018 at 12:38 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly the comical WWE name generator deal is funny . "I give you ...Drake Maverick...."
    I saw a comment online - "Drake Maverick sounds like the main character of an obscure PC action game from the 90s"

im good with it, Spud has a TON of personality and he can make it work I think

plus 205 Live was decent last night

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I saw a comment online - "Drake Maverick sounds like the main character of an obscure PC action game from the 90s"

im good with it, Spud has a TON of personality and he can make it work I think

plus 205 Live was decent last night
    i kinda hope roderick strong beats itami next week
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well someone wasn't happy about Nakamura winning the Royal Rumble. Its the angry shirtless dude from last month who ranted over women in the Royal Rumble.

"This Jap won , can't speak english..." about his anger at Asuka and Nakamura winning those matches.

I sorta knew he'd be crying online over those damn women taking the Royal Rumble as well as the Elimination Chamber.
    People like him are why people make fun of wrestling fans SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    i kinda hope roderick strong beats itami next week
    I'm assuming all the guys who aren't REALLY a part of the cruiser weight division like Bates and Roddy are going to lose. Unless this is sort of his call up to the main roster.

But both are pretty awesome, so I can't complain about either one advancing.

Astonishing Member

It's nice seeing a bit of criss over between 205 Live, NXT and the UK guys. We're starting to get the same guys wrestling in 205 over and over. This mixes things up a bit. Hopefully we get more of it even after the tournament.
    205 live should have always been treated like the Royal Rumble. Open to everyone who meets the requirements. If you are not going to have these amount of talent not work with your larger size talent then why risk over exposure.

If Pete Dunne wants to be the NXT, UK, and 205 champ at the same time then let him

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    205 live should have always been treated like the Royal Rumble. Open to everyone who meets the requirements. If you are not going to have these amount of talent not work with your larger size talent then why risk over exposure.

If Pete Dunne wants to be the NXT, UK, and 205 champ at the same time then let him
    Dunne unfortunately seems to be working a pretty full schedule outside of the WWE. I would love for him to be signed as a full time guy and show up regularly on any WWE programming. He's a fun character and a very very good performer.

I think the UK guys as a whole are sort of getting lost in the shuffle. WWE should consider incorporating them more. At this point I think Dunne and Bates are the only ones people remember from the whole tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    People like him are why people make fun of wrestling fans SMH.
    Smarks who claim they are not smarks are the worse.

BANNED

Dunne unfortunately seems to be working a pretty full schedule outside of the WWE. I would love for him to be signed as a full time guy and show up regularly on any WWE programming. He's a fun character and a very very good performer.

I think the UK guys as a whole are sort of getting lost in the shuffle. WWE should consider incorporating them more. At this point I think Dunne and Bates are the only ones people remember from the whole tournament.
    they are working in the UK, in Progress, ICW, etc

Dunne just faced off against Austin Aries at a show over there