Thread: Wrestling WWE

Gargano vs Almas got 5 stars

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Gargano vs Almas got 5 stars
    Dan I must've missed something, cuz I had it at 4 tops. Good job Johnny Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In no particular order:

Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho on Smackdown
    Sanity vs Undisputed Era vs AoP/Strong at War Games
    AoP vs DIY vs Revival at Takeover
    Balor vs AJ Styles
    Bates vs Dunne at UK Finals
    Bates vs Dunne at Take Over
    AJ vs Cena at Royal Rumble
    AJ vs Shane McMahon
    Usos vs New Day at Hell in the Cell
    Asuke vs Nikki Cross Last WOman Standing
    Shows how damn good AJ is when a match with Shane can be counted as top 10 for the year. Nothing against Shane clearly the guy is athletic and has some in ring skill, but really it AJ carrying the match.
    Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-01-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Shows how damn good AJ is when a match with Shane can be counted as top 10 for the year. Nothing against Shane clearly the guy is athletic and has some in ring skill, but really it AJ carrying the how match.
    There's no doubt AJ carried the match. AJ is the best freaking performer in the world right now.

But to give Shane some credit... AJ has wrestled a lot of guys in the WWE (many of whom on paper are obviously better wrestlers than Shane) who didn't necessarily put out a match as good as one one Shane and AJ had at WrestleMania. Shane held up his end.

Okay am I the only one that thinks this mixed match challenge stuff on Facebook live is stupid? Why have each of the teams say they are competing for a charity when the outcome is predetermined? It's like WWE is trolling charity organizations you know? If WWE is going to do something for charity, when not have the teams do something that isn't a pre determined wrestling match. Maybe have them play dodgeball, basketball, Go Kart, Paint Ball, or run an obstacle course (ninja warrior style) or have them be on Woods's UpUpDownDown gaming channel competing in a tournament. Unless, ALL WWE is giving all the charities some kind of donation, I just don't understand this. Plus the viewership on Facebook Live is super low for it. I never have been able to catch it. I will say some of the match ups have had funny moments Braun and Alexa and Becky and Sami. But over all pointless.........

There's no doubt AJ carried the match. AJ is the best freaking performer in the world right now.

But to give Shane some credit... AJ has wrestled a lot of guys in the WWE (many of whom on paper are obviously better wrestlers than Shane) who didn't necessarily put out a match as good as one one Shane and AJ had at WrestleMania. Shane held up his end.
    To MANY people Shane and AJ's match at last year's Wrestlemania was a highlight. Personally, I enjoyed the heck out of it and thought both men put on a fantastic match with cool spots and great story telling.

In no particular order:

Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho on Smackdown
    Balor vs AJ Styles
    AJ vs Cena at Royal Rumble
    AJ vs Shane McMahon
    Usos vs New Day at Hell in the Cell
    Asuke vs Nikki Cross Last WOman Standing
    That is a tough choice all of them were great. Special shout out to the Owens, Styles, and Jericho match on Smackdown considering I was there live for that out and the crowd made it even more epic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Okay am I the only one that thinks this mixed match challenge stuff on Facebook live is stupid? Why have each of the teams say they are competing for a charity when the outcome is predetermined? It's like WWE is trolling charity organizations you know? If WWE is going to do something for charity, when not have the teams do something that isn't a pre determined wrestling match. Maybe have them play dodgeball, basketball, Go Kart, Paint Ball, or run an obstacle course (ninja warrior style) or have them be on Woods's UpUpDownDown gaming channel competing in a tournament. Unless, ALL WWE is giving all the charities some kind of donation, I just don't understand this. Plus the viewership on Facebook Live is super low for it. I never have been able to catch it. I will say some of the match ups have had funny moments Braun and Alexa and Becky and Sami. But over all pointless.........
    the WWE is donating money to all the charities involved, and also some of the teams are competing for charities that normally don't get a lot of attention so maybe the audience will seek them out and donate

so way to miss the point and kill the fun

I'm assuming all the charity organizations will get something. The winning organization will likely get the biggest amount, but I don't think the rest will walk away empty handed. Plus just getting plugged by the WWE is nice, since it potentially motivates viewers to donate.

That aside, I think the MMC is fun. Not great wrestling or anything like that but the wrestlers I think are having fun with it and it shows.

That is a tough choice all of them were great. Special shout out to the Owens, Styles, and Jericho match on Smackdown considering I was there live for that out and the crowd made it even more epic.
    The funny thing about that triple threat is that I didn't particularly like KO's wrestlemania match with Jericho or AJ's feud with KO. Not that the matches were bad, but if anything they were slightly disappointing given the caliber or performers in the ring. But throw all 3 of them in there at once, and I think they found a certain chemistry that individually they didn't necessarily have.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I am over the Ealy Bros.

if I want a black AF tag team, Ive hitched my wagon to the Street Profits
    i'm cool off cryme tyme 2.0. what about the ealy brothers make them "black AF"

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    And when they do people complain on why is so and so slumming it with the cruiserweights? Cruiserweights rarely interacted with the rest of the roster in WCW and nobody complained then and when Russo started making them things quickly went off the rails and then when the E tried their first attempt all we got was the division jobbing to Kane and any other big guy.

I’m all for avoiding the past when it comes to intergration with the rest of the roster since it’s never beneficial for the division
    the cruisers often crossed over with the TV title contenders. if they could be trusted not to feed the jr heavies to the hosses i don't think it would be a problem for them to cross over with IC and Tag divisions.

was just watching impact and GOD DAMN kiera hogan is hot

Astonishing Member

more craps and giggles
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post

more craps and giggles
    Give me more midgets like Bryan , Punk and Spud over his big man fetish. Also please....please WWE...let Asuka main event Wrestlemania to drive this guy more crazy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

i know im late
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Nobody's made a 2017 "Match of the Year" list yet!? What was your top 10?
    Hmmm...

Cena/Styles Royal Rumble
    Reigns/Strowman Fastlane
    Show/Strowman 2/20 RAW
    Reigns/Strowman Payback
    Asuka/Cross Last Woman Standing NXT 6/23
    Dunne/Bate NXT TakeOver: Chicago
    Show/Strowman Steel Cage 9/4 RAW
    Styles/Balor TLC
    Usos/New Day HIAC Hell In A Cell
    Reigns/Cesaro 12/11 RAW

Had to look up some dates, but I feel good about this.