Thread: Wrestling WWE

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I Don't have a problem with the booking personally as it's garner him a lot of heat. But even if I did think the booking sucked I still wouldn't think he deserves to be injured simply because he's in a bad angle. To defend that sort of mentality is ridiculous.
    He doesn't deserve to be injured. No one is saying that . But given that they ran spots of him acting injured for awhile....the majority may believe its part of this growing heel turn with Jordan. Which really when I 1st heard Jordan was out , I had thought ....must be part of the angle. Til I read that he legit is out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Except a special point that many MAY NOT KNOW ...its a real injury given that they had the guy go on TV and do heel type stuff of acting injured for weeks. To them they may think its part of this shit angle they are running still.

Not everyone in that audience goes online to news sites . So again they may think its a storyline deal.

in this day and age, it would be impossible for even a casual wrestling fan to not know that something was wrong with him, given there were a bunch of reports of JJ having pains in his neck and found it hard to make a fist. either they would've read something someone posted or would've heard from a friend. its how they wrote off dean from tv since he got legit hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in this day and age, it would be impossible for even a casual wrestling fan to not know that something was wrong with him, given there were a bunch of reports of JJ having pains in his neck and found it hard to make a fist. either they would've read something someone posted or would've heard from a friend. its how they wrote off dean from tv since he got legit hurt.
    Casual fans likely won't go to the lengths to know if someone is legit hurt or not to be honest. I didn't even know Jordan was legit hurt til last week. So again , not many are gonna know if someone is hurt in real life if they don't know someone who goes online to news sites to know.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Casual fans likely won't go to the lengths to know if someone is legit hurt or not to be honest. I didn't even know Jordan was legit hurt til last week. So again , not many are gonna know if someone is hurt in real life if they don't know someone who goes online to news sites to know.
    but you still knew before this.

but whatever. you can keep doing what you do. i don't wanna talk about this anymore because it's starting to piss me off.

time to walk with elias.

Elias is out to sing the blues for us. The Elimination Chamber Blues....

but you still knew before this.

but whatever. you can keep doing what you do. i don't wanna talk about this anymore because it's starting to piss me off.
    I knew last week , and no I didn't cheer for his injury. I said the angle was shit.

strange how things turn out in life.

apollo crews had so much hype in NXT and yet barely on the radar on the main roster.

but elias was hated in NXT but now is over like gangbusters on the main roster.

Hmmm...

W-Walk
    W-With
    E-Elias

Ok ....that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    He was injured THAT many times! ? Sure as hell didn't feel like it. Credit the company for keeping him visible
    Pretty much had an incident every year but could talk so kept him on TV, hence stables or others eating bumps and pinfalls for him at times. He should've been a manager or announcer kinda like he is now in Defiant. He can talk well.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-12-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I knew last week , and no I didn't cheer for his injury. I said the angle was shit.
    not a fan of it either but this ain't got shit to do with angles or kayfabe.

but keep trying to absolve the fans from being assholes because you don't like the angle or the company.

braun's got a single for you.

it's called "get these hands".

braun strowman.

i love you.

not a fan of it either but this ain't got shit to do with angles or kayfabe.

but keep trying to absolve the fans from being assholes because you don't like the angle or the company.
    Yes absolve the fans who a majority don't know he suffered a legit injury. I leave you to going back angry.

RAW has been great all night....but this just made it amazing.