Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by djk61387 View Post
    Wait! Is that it?

So I know this won't happen, but it would be interesting if both Balor and Rollins got into the elimination chamber match since they both technically got the pin and the EC match started as a triple threat.
    Wow, you called it. I assumed they were just setting up the main event for next weeks RAW to drag the drama out a little longer but they're sticking both in the EC. Weird.

Astonishing Member

I am on board with Rollins/Angle at Wrestlemania!

Yay for Ivory getting into the HoF! She was one of my favorite characters in her time. Chyna's best feud was with her.

Cool thing about that would be that it gives him a foreign object in the chamber.
    Except that it's basically a one-time use!

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

Except that it's basically a one-time use!
    And somebody will probably use it on him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yes absolve the fans who a majority don't know he suffered a legit injury. I leave you to going back angry.

A huge majority of fans knew since his fiancé had to come out and say “stop blowing up my twitter and Instagram celebrating that he is legit injured”

She has nothing to do with any of this yet somehow these “casuals” are celebrating a fake injury.....fans are dicks and that’s it

Further example is during the women’s Rumble douche bags chanting the names of their significant others cause yeah that’s classy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    A huge majority of fans knew since his fiancé had to come out and say “stop blowing up my twitter and Instagram celebrating that he is legit injured”

She has nothing to do with any of this yet somehow these “casuals” are celebrating a fake injury.....fans are dicks and that’s it

Further example is during the women’s Rumble douche bags chanting the names of their significant others cause yeah that’s classy
    agree here

you know, I have an idea but I honestly think its a "cat is already out of the bag situation"

the WWE should have either Kathy Kelley or Renee Young or someone do an actual "news" update from WWE - put it on the website, social media

basically letting people know if someone is legit hurt, or been released, or suspended

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    agree here

you know, I have an idea but I honestly think its a "cat is already out of the bag situation"

the WWE should have either Kathy Kelley or Renee Young or someone do an actual "news" update from WWE - put it on the website, social media

basically letting people know if someone is legit hurt, or been released, or suspended
    I think they should keep storyline "news" for JUST the TV programming and have the website reserved for real news. Because it can obviously be tricky balancing between delivering real information to the fans and selling a storyline. I think a more defined line in the sand should be drawn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think they should keep storyline "news" for JUST the TV programming and have the website reserved for real news. Because it can obviously be tricky balancing between delivering real information to the fans and selling a storyline. I think a more defined line in the sand should be drawn.
    or have a completely separate person deliver actual news and updates...someone not associated with the WWE television shows

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Wow, you called it. I assumed they were just setting up the main event for next weeks RAW to drag the drama out a little longer but they're sticking both in the EC. Weird.
    Poor Miz is gonna have to carry both Seth and Finn now, lol. Poor bastard... at least it isn't Dolph.

The Revival need to switch shows at this point. Farting around with Gallows and Anderson is doing nothing for 'em.

Amazing Member

Oh snap. Ya I just saw that. I thought the same thing. Figured we would see Finn vs Seth next week. I gotta say though. I'm not really angry about it.

Apparently WWE is ditching the single brand PPV to become all dual brand PPV starting at Backlash

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-r...ting-backlash/

WWE Reportdly holding Brand Draft at Backlash

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-r...raft-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Apparently WWE is ditching the single brand PPV to become all dual brand PPV starting at Backlash

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-r...ting-backlash/

WWE Reportdly holding Brand Draft at Backlash

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-r...raft-backlash/
    Well, I can understand that decision though I can't say I'm thrilled about it. That essentially shuts out a lot of the mid-card guys from the PPV's as you're likely to have all the main eventers from both brands filling up the cards.

I also wonder what it means for things like Elimination Chamber and Money in the Bank. Right how they're having a mens and a womans version of both. But I doubt you'd have 4 MITB's and Elimination chambers, so that might mean both genders from both brands won't be represented in the future unless they're mixed brand events.

BANNED

Well, I can understand that decision though I can't say I'm thrilled about it. That essentially shuts out a lot of the mid-card guys from the PPV's as you're likely to have all the main eventers from both brands filling up the cards.

I also wonder what it means for things like Elimination Chamber and Money in the Bank. Right how they're having a mens and a womans version of both. But I doubt you'd have 4 MITB's and Elimination chambers, so that might mean both genders from both brands won't be represented in the future unless they're mixed brand events.
    they might move an EC or MITB to another show

honestly I saw move MITB back to WrestleMania or even SummerSlam

According to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, Lio Rush is rumored to be part of the Cruiserweight Title Tournament on 205 Live

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post

Well here is what Jordan's wife tweeted last week....LAST WEEK folks....since your going on tweets now.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-...injury-reports

"He (Jordan) has a minor neck injury and will be back in no time! Although, I am very excited to have him home for a bit, I promise I will help guide him to a speedy recovery. Thank You to everyone who reached out to check on him! He is very positive and already planning his comeback."
    Again running an angle for weeks where your teasing a heel possible turn ahead ; well what do you think the audience was gonna react ? Yes there are ******* fans as we know but the vast majority isn't gonna seriously wish harm on Jordan or know if he has a serious injury in real life or not ...considering the fact how the company ran an angle for weeks with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    agree here

They did this years ago when Kurt Angle was released. They actually ran a ticker across the bottom of the screen and Jim Ross addressed his release in a classy manner. Then it went to where the company went into burial mode and tried panting Angle as a deranged lunatic who was risking his very life. Which comically had folks believe it. For those not around then folks would come on and proclaim how Angle needed to never work again , think of your life etc ! (This was when he signed with TNA)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.