Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

all I had read was he was really banged up, and he and the WWE came to an impasse about scheduling and possible treatment

and as decent as he was in TNA, he had some major issues when working there...so as some always want to make the WWE the bad guy, but they didn't put those DUIs on his record

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    all I had read was he was really banged up, and he and the WWE came to an impasse about scheduling and possible treatment

and as decent as he was in TNA, he had some major issues when working there...so as some always want to make the WWE the bad guy, but they didn't put those DUIs on his record
    The 1st release was both agreed to a release. Once Angle started talks with TNA , the WWE went into pure burial mode and proclaimed Angle had been released due to his own safety. Then the final story came out in WWE Magazine where they claimed Angle was crazy and more with Vince. Angle however stood by his original story the entire deal , his body was too banged up. His marriage was suffering and he was taking tons of pills ...he asked for a Shawn Michaels schedule and was denied. Then he requested his release because he just couldn't continue. They agreed on that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

One thing brought up on the podcast was the whole "point at Wrestlemania sign" has became so cringe worthy and over done as the co-host told on Cornette's podcast. That a number of folks did this at Royal Rumble and Rousey did it. Cornette really didn't know how much of a thing its became but he has heard jokes about it.

He did claim that a way to get someone over would be for them to have em come out and start to act like he's gonna challenge a guy at Wrestlemania , but instead flip off the sign and start beating the hell outta the guy. That it would get a cheap pop and some heat for it.

Another thing he thinks would get a huge pop is if someone like Steve Austin came out and pointed at the sign to signal he was coming back to work a match at the PPV. Which would have folks do a huge pop for it.

But yeah the flipping the sign off would be pretty comical in a spot and get instant heat. I do agree with him I doubt that ever happens.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Jeff Jarrett is rumoured to be inducted in the Hall of Fame this year.
    http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/02/...all-fame-year/

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    According to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, Lio Rush is rumored to be part of the Cruiserweight Title Tournament on 205 Live
    That's interesting. I thought the guy might be in the dog house, but he instead might get the opportunity to make it quicker to the main roster.

According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Jeff Jarrett is rumoured to be inducted in the Hall of Fame this year.
    Barf. But good for him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Barf. But good for him.
    Well he's getting help in rehab for the drinking issue. Which is good , but why "barf" ? Honestly without Jeff and his company ...how many guys get a shot currently in WWE ? A number of folks ...AJ Styles , Samoa Joe , Bobby Roode , Eric Young and ECIII are guys his company had and exposed them more.

It would shock me if this is true. Vince has had a grudge against Jarrett since 1999 . If he's getting inducted perhaps Vince see's $$$ he can make with him. (I wonder if Jarrett's induction means that perhaps a deal with Anthem to let WWE Network have TNA footage from 2002-2011 is happening ?)

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well he's getting help in rehab for the drinking issue. Which is good , but why "barf" ? Honestly without Jeff and his company ...how many guys get a shot currently in WWE ? A number of folks ...AJ Styles , Samoa Joe , Bobby Roode , Eric Young and ECIII are guys his company had and exposed them more.

It would shock me if this is true. Vince has had a grudge against Jarrett since 1999 . If he's getting inducted perhaps Vince see's $$$ he can make with him. (I wonder if Jarrett's induction means that perhaps a deal with Anthem to let WWE Network have TNA footage from 2002-2011 is happening ?)
    Never was a Jarrett fan, didn't like how he handled people when he left, came across like a scummy promoter in and out of the ring, and doesn't seem like he ever learned any humility till he failed yet again. Glad he is finally getting help. Not going to knock him for that or what he did do in the 90s, even if I didn't like him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Never was a Jarrett fan, didn't like how he handled people when he left, came across like a scummy promoter in and out of the ring, and doesn't seem like he ever learned any humility till he failed yet again. Glad he is finally getting help. Not going to knock him for that or what he did do in the 90s, even if I didn't like him.
    To be fair Jarrett should have went into rehab earlier and alerted Nordham over his issues for sure. That is what cost him his job. He was trying to fix some things and all. I blame Jeff for being stupid , but he's always seemed like someone before that , that seemed to try and do what was right behind the scenes for the company. Before the whole GFW deal never worked.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To be fair Jarrett should have went into rehab earlier and alerted Nordham over his issues for sure. That is what cost him his job. He was trying to fix some things and all. I blame Jeff for being stupid , but he's always seemed like someone before that , that seemed to try and do what was right behind the scenes for the company. Before the whole GFW deal never worked.
    I don't fault him for getting help and do wish he got it sooner. Just like Hall, X-pac, Jake, Chyna, and so many, many others. Never gonna knock somebody for that.

I don't fault him for getting help and do wish he got it sooner. Just like Hall, X-pac, Jake, Chyna, and so many, many others. Never gonna knock somebody for that.
    My only issue with Jeff waiting so long was he chose to get in ring and work in that state. Which to me is wrong to do.

Barf. But good for him.
    As long as she shows up sober, and doesn't start tossing tortillas in the crowd.

Never liked Jeff Jarrett and according to a few shoot interviews, he was a massive racist in addition to being a general douche bag.

Gryph's girlfriend is back putting women through tables.

Gryph's girlfriend is back putting women through tables.

Ah she still looks fine!