Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and this is why miz is the A-lister. who else can get mr. belding at their babyshower?

Astonishing Member

craps and giggles time

https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/w...semen-faction/
    WWE news, rumors: Ric Flair reveals his current picks for Four Horsemen faction
    The "Nature Boy" chooses his best four to build a current Horsemen group in WWE
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-17-2018 at 03:10 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

and this is why miz is the A-lister. who else can get mr. belding at their babyshower?

Wasn’t even aware he was still alive

Astonishing Member

part 2 of craps and giggles
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    My problem with that was, at least according to Jim Ross (and yes if push comes to shove I'll take Ross' word over Jarrets because Jarret is a deuche bag), he had a hand shake agreement with Jarret. Granted handshake agreements in wrestling don't necessarily mean a whole lot... but if Jarret threatening to go back on his word tells you what sort of business man he is.

But it's also a good learing experience for WWE and JR. They likely won't make that sort of mistake again.
    WWE has had a lot of learning experiences over the years, like SMW for one

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    WWE has had a lot of learning experiences over the years, like SMW for one
    SMW ? Are you saying Smokey Mountain Wrestling ? They didn't own any of that and just bought film library basically. And the only reason they bought the film library was because Kane , Jericho and a few others passed through there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    craps and giggles time

Roman
    Joe
    Usos

Book it

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    SMW ? Are you saying Smokey Mountain Wrestling ? They didn't own any of that and just bought film library basically. And the only reason they bought the film library was because Kane , Jericho and a few others passed through there.
    A member of an interfaith group I'm part of, is a former backstage worker in WWE and ECW, who is now a pastor. He told me a lot of stories, some I cant share and some I can. WWE didn't just buy the library, they ended up buying more and got stuck with a lot of SMW's debt instead of cornette.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    craps and giggles time

Undisputed Era makes a pretty desect horsemen analogue as is.

They'really one man short, but I think 3 man factions are currently more the rage anyways.

BANNED

A member of an interfaith group I'm part of, is a former backstage worker in WWE and ECW, who is now a pastor. He told me a lot of stories, some I cant share and some I can. WWE didn't just buy the library, they ended up buying more and got stuck with a lot of SMW's debt instead of cornette.
    because all Cornette was ever good for was running his mouth, not running a promotion

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There was a talent arrangement deal that was done in the 1990's. But the WWE didn't buy the tape library until later. Could the talent arrangement deal led them to being tied into the debts ? That would be weird since I'm sure Vince would be smart to not craft something like that. Also the owner of the company was Rick Rubin. Which a few months ago in a shoot Tim Hornier said Rubin didn't seem to care that Cornette sold the tape library to WWE. (I can't find the purchase date of the tape library , but its weird the WWE would be liable for the debts..)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    because all Cornette was ever good for was running his mouth, not running a promotion
    He's a decent booker on a committee and can get heel heat judging from reactions even now. But like Heyman , he never should own a company. SMW was a decent promotion for what it was then , but ECW and Monday Night wars killed it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There was a talent arrangement deal that was done in the 1990's. But the WWE didn't buy the tape library until later. Could the talent arrangement deal led them to being tied into the debts ? That would be weird since I'm sure Vince would be smart to not craft something like that. Also the owner of the company was Rick Rubin. Which a few months ago in a shoot Tim Hornier said Rubin didn't seem to care that Cornette sold the tape library to WWE. (I can't find the purchase date of the tape library , but its weird the WWE would be liable for the debts..)

He's a decent booker on a committee and can get heel heat judging from reactions even now. But like Heyman , he never should own a company. SMW was a decent promotion for what it was then , but ECW and Monday Night wars killed it.
    Basically Corny's deal had a bad effect that resulted in wwe having to take on part of the debt.

My friend has a lot of Corny stories. He said Corny was passionate but unable to accept that there wasn't just one way to do wrestling. He consistently tried to poo poo ideas that ended up being hits, and didn't understand why the attitude era was succeeding when his own ideas flopped. Basically a lot of his hatred of russo was him taking his anger out on russo and according to the Pastor, Cornette just cannot let go of a grudge and that's caused him issues

And Kevin Steen/Owens disagrees about cornette being part of a booking committee being a good thing.

BANNED

Cornette is a dinosaur who has ZERO place in todays wrestling climate

like Ive said time and again, he's only still around because his cult of neckbeards love those stories about Hercules Hernandez and the Road Warriors and his "hot takes"

BANNED

RE: Mr Belding aka Richard Haskins

apparently he knows EVERYONE in Hollywood, or at least everyone knows him

he hosts karaoke parties that have blown up throughout LA