Thread: Wrestling WWE

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Dolph has a commercial now ? That one...is funny to see. And speaking of Ziggs....he's now the 3rd highest paid performer per year now behind John Cena and Brock Lesnar ! HOLY ****

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/56008...ntract-leaked/

For that money the company has to be prepared for a super push ahead for Ziggler.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

on a side note, my lady wants to get back into wrestling.

oh lord. i have no idea where to start. lol

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    on a side note, my lady wants to get back into wrestling.

oh lord. i have no idea where to start. lol
    Uh, jump in joy?

...I apologize, but my gambling side has taken over and back to my habits playing bingo.

...New announcer so crossing my fingers he calls my numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Uh, jump in joy?

...I apologize, but my gambling side has taken over and back to my habits playing bingo.

...New announcer so crossing my fingers he calls my numbers.
    no. i'm not complaining. it's part of what makes her so damn awesome. it's just.....how do you go about explaining to her how much the wrestle industry has changed since the days of austin and the rock? thankfully, she thinks my voice is the sexiest thing on earth so i have that going for me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well its a lot different world than UFC though.
    No. Sports Entertainment is a different world from Pro Wrestling. You can actually do a submission match in Pro Wrestling. The Problem.....is that Sports Entertainment think that it's dirty. Especially when one of WWE's best draws got a five star rating wrestling a real Pro Wrestler.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

no. i'm not complaining. it's part of what makes her so damn awesome. it's just.....how do you go about explaining to her how much the wrestle industry has changed since the days of austin and the rock? thankfully, she thinks my voice is the sexiest thing on earth so i have that going for me.
    Tell her the truth ...the edginess of the industry then is gone and all. Because once she watches she'll notice the change of atmosphere. Also the announce crew won't be as good.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

gauntlet matches are the devil

all the cardio

ALL OF IT

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    gauntlet matches are the devil

all the cardio

ALL OF IT

Yep.....gotta be in great shape for em. Rollins is gonna be the work horse it seems tonight.

seth knocks off roman. nice end sequence there.

up next, cena.

Is there a stipulation with this match ? I mean does the winner get to go in last at Chamber if they win ?

Is there a stipulation with this match ? I mean does the winner get to go in last at Chamber if they win ?
    Elias is already set to go last.

are we sure that's cena and not the miz?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hey, that's something. I need a smooth voice tbh.

There's sort of no point to having a gauntlet match without a stipulation. It seems an overly elaborate way to showcase everyone. They probably should have saved the "last man in the chamber" stipulation for this match instead of the Elias one.