Thread: Wrestling WWE

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Jay White vs. Hangman Page for the IWGP US championship
    Two of the blandest guys on New Japan's roster competing for gold. Match is a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Drew is right. They want flippy people going to Wrestlemania! (Which Cedrick is winning anyways) We better at least get a Wrestlemania PowerPoint Presentation!

Daniel Bryan's promo warmed my heart. Also he must have been cleared awhile because it looks like he's been ready to go! I tend to believe the rumors that someone else was about to leak that he was cleared so they wanted to get ahead of it.
    I'll admit I'm a little disappointed. No disrespect to Mustafa who absolutely deserves the push, but Drew to me was better developed IMO than any other member of the 205 roster.

Still, Mustafa vs Cedrick should be very very good.

And yeah ... I'm guessing he was cleared for some time. The booking was clearly steering in this direction for awhile.

Did anybody watch the New Japn Cup finals. Man Zack Sabre Jr. became the MVP of the entire tournament by Taping out Naito, Ibushi, SANADA and Hiroshi Tanahashi

IMO i find ZSJ bland because he lacks charisma and joining Suzuki-gun did nothing for me after all but i like that they using Taka Michinoku as his mouthpiece/hypeman similar to Gedo and the fact he's challenging Okada in match at Sakura Genesis in a match cannot win since they're pushing Okada as the longest IWGP Heavyweight Champion in modern history.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Anybody looking foward to Strong Style Evolve this sunday in which the card is now stacked with Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Rey Mysterio, Golden Lovers vs. Young Bucks and Jay White vs. Hangman Page for the IWGP US championship
    have they still not announced the full card?? as for those matches lovers vs bucks will be insane, liger vs mysterio should be fun, idk about white vs page. i like jay white but page doesn't interest me at all.

i was pretty pumped that PWG was going to do a show at a different & bigger venue but then realized i still couldn't get tickets.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I just watched D Bryan's promo from Smackdown yesterday, man that thing hits you right in the feels and is super inspiring. I been in a rough patch both my everyday 9-5 job AND in my dream of being a television and film producer and the notion that you have to FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS was impactful for both the Daniel Bryan fan in me and for my personal life as well. Anyway, I now SUPER excited for WM as the card is VERY solid this year with Cena Vs Taker, Bryan & Shane Vs Sami & Owens, Auska Vs Charlotte, Rousey & Kurt Vs Trips & Steph, Braun VS The Bar, and AJ VS Nakamura and even Roman Vs Brock.
    Yeah, I'd say WrestleMania is shaping up to look pretty good.

I'm not sure any of the matches will necessarily be 5 star classics apart from AJ and Nakamura, but we're seeing a lot of unique matches with novelty to them. Daniels return, Rouseys debut, the first BIG PPV match between Cena and Taker, and Asuka vs Charlotte for the first time I think make for a fairly compelling card.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Here is something nice...at Wrestlecon , they are gonna have an Impact vs Lucha Underground card.

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone...eal-life-video

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Here is something nice...at Wrestlecon , they are gonna have an Impact vs Lucha Underground card.

No Johnny Mundo vs Johnny Impact? Too bad... that would have been fun.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Matt Hardy is not gonna let Michael Cole's burial of ultimate deletion slide
    https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/s...61836012081152

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Matt Hardy is not gonna let Michael Cole's burial of ultimate deletion slide
    https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/s...61836012081152
    If Cole is ready to leave the announce book and take more of a backstage role, maybe this is a storyline which can explain that.

He can be tossed into the lake of reincarnation, and emergy as JB or something.

Astonishing Member

have ohno and cole ever had a match before?
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In a fun short shoot clip Barry Windham discussed why he left WCW in 1989 for a brief run as the Widow Maker in WWF.

- Windham was old school in a way and he didn't believe in jumping ahead of folks in wanting a new contract. He felt when it was his time he'd go in and work a deal out. Plus Turner had just bought the company and he saw that the Road Warriors were making bigger money now at $750,000 a year with new deals. So he thought he'd wait and come in.

- A couple days before he walked into Herd's office , at a show he broke his wrist in a spot. So he had a cast on. Anyhow he walked into Herd's office to discuss his deal since his had expired and Jim Herd accused him of wearing a fake cast. Windham got mad and left his office and called the WWF. Who happily signed him.

- He doesn't remember who came up with Widow Maker gimmick but he was undefeated in WWF then and has no clue what long term plans was for him. But in 1990 he was working and his brother and father got in some legal trouble and he needed to go home. He told Vince he was gonna go home and Vince understood it. He claims after the release months later Jim Herd called him and he came back.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Zema's still with Impact? I can't even remember the last time he was on TV for them. Also, who forgot to tell Cobb to get in the Matanza gimmick for the poster? Lol

Astonishing Member

http://network.wwe.com/shows/original/wwe-photo-shoot
    Ive liked the cornette and bishoff so far
    angle is next
    now charlotte....miz and cesaro some other time
    Last edited by steve2275; 03-21-2018 at 09:35 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Daniel Bryan's promo warmed my heart. Also he must have been cleared awhile because it looks like he's been ready to go! I tend to believe the rumors that someone else was about to leak that he was cleared so they wanted to get ahead of it.
    It would be interesting to get a documentary on this comeback. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Daniel Bryan has been practicing for a very long time, regardless of the WWE doctors telling him that he can't wrestle.