Thread: Wrestling WWE

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't like the direction they're taking with Cena/Taker. Cena is trolling and shaming a guy who is retired so he can have a match at Mania. Cena is being a much bigger dick than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't like the direction they're taking with Cena/Taker. Cena is trolling and shaming a guy who is retired so he can have a match at Mania. Cena is being a much bigger dick than usual.
    I'm semi-hoping that Cena busts out his PhD in thuganomics out next week, and cuts a rap on Taker. If that doesn't draw out the dead man nothing will.

And yeah, I think the story being told is that Cena is being a bit of a dick to lure Taker out. It's a mind game designed to play Cena off a bit as the heel, even though it's not a legit heel turn. I think they want to ensure if this is Takers last ride, he's solidly the hero fighting his last battle before walking off into the sunset. Cena of course gets boo's anyways, but this is just cementing that.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well after an absence of nearly 17 years , Tony Shiavone will now be back on cable doing weekly announcing a wrestling product again. MLW just signed a deal to start airing on BEIN Sports now. It will air Friday's at 8pm-10pm. BEIN Sports is in 50 million homes.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

BEiN Sports is ok, not great, but OK

and they are picking up wrestling now?

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though that certainly sounds fun on paper, I'd think it would actually make more sense for Jericho to teaming with Bryan against KO rather than teaming with him. Sami seems to be doing a pretty good job as heel.
    Yeah ... I would expect a double turn during the match or later in the angle if that happens. Jericho was pretty hot coming in and out of his short NJPW run, something tells me throwing him with Owens would result in a dead reaction. I'm not a big fan of Shane wrestling so I'm for anything that takes him out of the match.
    I dare say this is a HEEL TURN, SWERVED!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't expect Jericho for mania. He's got a Fozzy show the day of Mania and it's not on the same state.

I don't expect Jericho for mania. He's got a Fozzy show the day of Mania and it's not on the same state.
    I don't either but if anyone is going to travel halfway around the world to surprise us, it's Jericho.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I don't either but if anyone is going to travel halfway around the world to surprise us, it's Jericho.
    Chris Jericho coming to take revenge on KO would make the most sense.

It could be anyone from Bryan's past from Shawn Michaels (it is in Texas but unlikely), to Batista. Maybe this is where they stick Samoa Joe or Big Cass.

The worst possible "surprise" I can think of is Hulk Hogan, so it will probably be him. :P

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Ugh, the last thing I need to see in a match I already don't give a **** about is Chris Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Chris Jericho coming to take revenge on KO would make the most sense.

It could be anyone from Bryan's past from Shawn Michaels (it is in Texas but unlikely), to Batista. Maybe this is where they stick Samoa Joe or Big Cass.

The worst possible "surprise" I can think of is Hulk Hogan, so it will probably be him. :P
    Well ... WhatCulture and CageSide seem to think Hogan is coming back to GM Smackdown.

You may get your wish.

Astonishing Member

If Cena is desperate for a match, Braun Strowman needs a partner!!!!

(Really, Daniel Bryan will too)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    If Cena is desperate for a match, Braun Strowman needs a partner!!!!

(Really, Daniel Bryan will too)
    Cena & Bryan vs. Zayn and Owens I like better than what's going to happen.

Man this WM Weekeend is stacked.
    Sakura Genesis on April 1st, RAW before Mania on April 2nd, SmackDown, Mixed Match Challenge and 205 Live on April 3rd, NXT on April 4th, WWE Hall of Fame Class 2018 and Impact vs. Lucha Undergroud at WrestleCon on April 6th, Supercard of Honor XII and NXT Takeover: NOLA on April 7th and WrestleMania 34 on April 8th

Road Dogg will induct Double J
    https://411mania.com/wrestling/road-...wwe-hall-fame/
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

BANNED

and this NXT will be announcing their new North American Championship and the debut of.....

ladies and gentlemen

E
    C

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Man this WM Weekeend is stacked.
    Sakura Genesis on April 1st, RAW before Mania on April 2nd, SmackDown, Mixed Match Challenge and 205 Live on April 3rd, NXT on April 4th, WWE Hall of Fame Class 2018 and Impact vs. Lucha Undergroud at WrestleCon on April 6th, Supercard of Honor XII and NXT Takeover: NOLA on April 7th and WrestleMania 34 on April 8th

Road Dogg will induct Double J
    https://411mania.com/wrestling/road-...wwe-hall-fame/
    I saw the Heyman is inducting Goldberg. They're friends?