Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I feel like we're missing our Universal Champion.
    That's been missing for a year, that's nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    needs something to happen in this match.
    Yeah, this seems like an ordinary main event for Raw.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

shut him up, corey.

They make a good point about Miz. He probably should be on Smackdown to continue his feud with Bryan. That has Summers lam written all over it.

Astonishing Member

They make a good point about Miz. He probably should be on Smackdown to continue his feud with Bryan. That has Summers lam written all over it.
    He was supposedly getting a major push after Mania, wasn't he?

Guess they have some extra run time.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    He was supposedly getting a major push after Mania, wasn't he?
    He's already getting a pretty darn good push. But I think a world title feud should be in his future at some point. He's earned it.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Jesus, they're already dead!!!!

Astonishing Member

He's already getting a pretty darn good push. But I think a world title feud should be in his future at some point. He's earned it.
    Taking the loss two nights in a row is a little rough for him if he's getting a major push. He does deserve a world title feud very soon though. Whether it's with Lesnar or Styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Taking the loss two nights in a row is a little rough for him if he's getting a major push. He does deserve a world title feud very soon though. Whether it's with Lesnar or Styles.
    Miz is like Flair.

Flair said he's lost 3000 matched, but won 16. He usually wins when it counts.

Astonishing Member

Miz is like Flair.

Flair said he's lost 3000 matched, but won 16. He usually wins when it counts.
    I like that analogy.

Thinking about the match Roman has with Brock in that cage match ... I wonder if Joe will interfere on Roman's behalf. Joe has Roman at Backlash. In theory if Roman wins, Joe could get a title shot. In theory.

Astonishing Member

Thinking about the match Roman has with Brock in that cage match ... I wonder if Joe will interfere on Roman's behalf. Joe has Roman at Backlash. In theory if Roman wins, Joe could get a title shot. In theory.
    His promo did seem to almost blame Reigns for not getting the job done. I still don't see Lesnar losing the title until SummerSlam but I hope I'm wrong.

I feel like we're missing our Universal Champion.
    This has really hurt the belt over the past year. At this point why should we give a damn about it?

They make a good point about Miz. He probably should be on Smackdown to continue his feud with Bryan. That has Summerslam written all over it.
    I just hope Miz gets pushed into the Universal/World title scene. He can have solid matches, and I don't think there's anyone in the company that's better on the mic than him right now.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Other than the callups and returns, this was a pretty meh episode for the night after Mania. I think the biggest thing was that Lesnar didn't even bother showing up. Did he just hope on a plane and **** off back to his ranch last night right after Mania ended? I almost wish Roman had won just so we can have a Universal champion that actually shows up on a week to week basis.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Other than the callups and returns, this was a pretty meh episode for the night after Mania. I think the biggest thing was that Lesnar didn't even bother showing up. Did he just hope on a plane and **** off back to his ranch last night right after Mania ended? I almost wish Roman had won just so we can have a Universal champion that actually shows up on a week to week basis.
    I think because of the super star shake up next week, this is almost a filler RAW. Since both rosters are about to change, you can't really start up a whole lot.