Thread: Wrestling WWE

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Time for dolph to move in
    I'm sure he will waste no time once he hears the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Time for dolph to move in
    That's probably the plot for the next season of Total Bellas.

Tough time for celebrity marriages in general though. I feel like they're dropping like flies.

It’s shocking news Cena and Niki are calling the quits on their relationship given their big proposal at WM last year. Also their proposal at WM got main stream coverage as well. There are already many rumors about what happened such as there being a strain on their relationship due to Cena gaining popularity in Hollywood, to Niki not liking Cena’s house rules and not wanting kids etc.
    Last edited by Iron_Legion87; 04-15-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Astonishing Member

That relationship didn't seem to be going anywhere, sadly. Cena, from the get-go, didn't want marriage or children. I doubt he minded the marriage part as long as he had Nikki sign the proper documents but I really don't think the guy wanted to have children and Nikki does. It's probably best for them to go their separate ways and hopefully they're both thankful for their time together.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Tony Shiavone discussed the infamous Vader vs Paul Orndorff fight that happened back in 1995.

- Shiavone claims that the fight actually happened right near his feet pretty much as he was in the area waiting for Vader to come and do the shoot basically. That Vader was late more or less and that Paul Orndorff went backstage to look for him. Paul he believes said F-k that primadonna (or motherf---ker) as he was frustrated in trying to find Vader.

- He claims Paul was not wearing shower shoes or flip flops. That he was working normal work boots . Anyhow Vader appears finally and yells at Paul , shoving him. Saying if he got something to say to say it. Orndorff clocks him with his bad hand (the one with atrophy due to injury). Knocking Vader to the ground as he puts the boots literally to him. Putting his head into the concrete.

- Kevin Sullivan told them once they got Paul up to let him go since Vader may try a cheap shot and Sullivan didn't trust Vader. They got Leon up and he was bleeding from this.

- Eric Bischoff wasn't there and at this time many really didn't carry cellphones. So Shiavone claims he walked to a pay phone and called Eric to tell him what happened. Bischoff asked who instigated it and Shiavone told him that Vader shoved Paul and it wouldn't have happened if he didn't. Bischoff told him that is all he needed to know.

- According to Meltzer the idea was Vader was supposed to beat Hogan at the 2nd Nitro and carry the title til Halloween Havoc. But this fight backstage changed everything. Vader got suspended and WCW sent a warning letter to WWF to not tamper in Vader as he was still under WCW contract. Bischoff seemed to scramble and its how Luger seemingly was signed to a deal and debuted that 1st Nitro.

- The co-host tries to claim that the WWF got the better part of the whole Vader/Luger trade deal it seems. Where both went to different companies. But as Tony feels Lex Luger did way more in WCW the years he was there and didn't have an attitude like Leon had. That the fight and Vader's attitude was the final straw. Even some comments bring up Vader was gone from WWF after 2 years. Luger was part of WCW for 7 years .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's probably the plot for the next season of Total Bellas.

Tough time for celebrity marriages in general though. I feel like they're dropping like flies.
    Isn't it always? It's the rare celebrity marriage that lasts long enough for their kids to graduate from kindergarten.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    breaking news.

cena and nikki are done. they are broken up.
    I'm not surprised.

Cena is a bit of a creep in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I'm not surprised.

Cena is a bit of a creep in real life.

I have not heard that what creepy stuff is Cena up to in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    All I've heard is Cena tells women straight up he's not into marriage or kids. So that played a big factor with this relationship crashing pretty much. Nikki wanted children like her sister has with Danielson. But Cena seems scared to go that far and it ended this. In all this could be a decision in a few years Cena kicks himself over since he was with her so long and they were pretty close.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    In addition to what Superecwfan1 said, he had all those weird house rules to the point the Bella family were a little afraid of him while they were in his house.

Not to mention taking unilateral decisions that your girlfriend should know about. There was a time when Nikki was discussing posing or possibly doing nude scenes and how she might have a problem with it, only for John to tell her he had already done a nude scene in Train Wreck and didn't even bother discussing with her beforehand. He basically gas lighted her and made her feel bad for feeling bad about not being told about his nude scene.

All this was on their reality show, perhaps it was played up for drama but Cena came across as quite creepy. The skits with the Miz and Maryse weren't really too far off to be honest.

BANNED

Cena is a weirdo, not all that surprised

guess that's the "heel turn" everyone has been wanting

Im wondering if the Miz will be allowed to use it

From my understanding the parody stuff Miz and Maryse did of John and Niki last year was pretty much spot on in terms of real life. Both Cena and Niki have their issues, Cena seems like a control freak with his house rules and someone that will put himself before others. Niki seems similar in that she has kept other women down in WWE for fear of losing her position and seeks fame outside of WWE. An example would be her real life beef with Maryse. Cena seems to dislike Miz in real life anyway, so that feud last year at WM might ticked him off more. I hate to say this but all that stuff Ryback (or Cryback to some LOL) said about Cena being a massive douche in real life was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    From my understanding the parody stuff Miz and Maryse did of John and Niki last year was pretty much spot on in terms of real life. Both Cena and Niki have their issues, Cena seems like a control freak with his house rules and someone that will put himself before others. Niki seems similar in that she has kept other women down in WWE for fear of losing her position and seeks fame outside of WWE. An example would be her real life beef with Maryse. Cena seems to dislike Miz in real life anyway, so that feud last year at WM might ticked him off more. I hate to say this but all that stuff Ryback (or Cryback to some LOL) said about Cena being a massive douche in real life was true.

It also was detailed by Punk and others that Cena derailed the push of Wade Barrett. That Barrett's push and leading Nexus was supposed to go bigger than what we saw. That he was supposed to become WWE Champion at one point. Cena went and had it changed. The result was Barrett never became that star that he could have really and folks weren't happy with what Cena did there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Cena is a weirdo, not all that surprised

guess that's the "heel turn" everyone has been wanting

Im wondering if the Miz will be allowed to use it
    Probably not. Cena is still the face of WWE (at least in terms of main stream media) so they won't allow anyone to damage his image or bring up his break up from Niki on Raw or Smackdown. And it seems Cena and Miz aren't best buddies in real life, so it could lead to backstage tension which would only be bad for Miz and his career.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Probably not. Cena is still the face of WWE (at least in terms of main stream media) so they won't allow anyone to damage his image or bring up his break up from Niki on Raw or Smackdown. And it seems Cena and Miz aren't best buddies in real life, so it could lead to backstage tension which would only be bad for Miz and his career.
    true, its no secret that Miz and Cena are not BFFs, I was just hoping for an epic SaltFather promo