Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    I'm the ony one who's tired RAW being a 3 hour show rather than a 2 hour show. Watching the show 3 hour it's definetly becoming boring, generic, dread and stressful garbage IMHO.
    If 3 hours is too long, you can always watch it on Hulu the next day. They like half as long.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they get Enzo too, maybe they can form a tag team or something. Recently at least they have had quite a few things in common.
    that would be in severely poor taste

the fact that Impact is even considering giving Eric Arndt a job is really not helpful to their cause

I thought they were trying to reboot - again - and be an alternative, not WWE Lite

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so enzo has been cleared of all charges.

he's still a dumbass though
    I sort of feel bad for him. Sucks when a celebrity (or anyone for that matter) is put in that position.

But yeah... he's a dumb @$$. If he hid it from the company, he deserves whatever he gets.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    So they will definitely do it. I wouldn't put it past them.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So they will definitely do it. I wouldn't put it past them.
    Poor taste is basically Enzo's entire gimmick anyways.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

the fact that Impact is even considering giving Eric Arndt a job is really not helpful to their cause

I thought they were trying to reboot - again - and be an alternative, not WWE Lite
    even if they did, it would a waste of money. money they really don't have. now if it was someone who's talents were being wasted in the E and given a chance to shine, i'm ok with it. but enzo? uh uh.

even if they did, it would a waste of money. money they really don't have. now if it was someone who's talents were being wasted in the E and given a chance to shine, i'm ok with it. but enzo? uh uh.
    He's got some talent. He's not a great in-ring worker, but he's not terrible either. And he can work the mic.

He's not exactly my favorite wrestler either, but I honestly think he'll be more over with the crowd than half the lockerrom by his second appearance.

Astonishing Member

Enzo's lawyer stated that Enzo knew nothing of the charges until the accuser made posts on social media accusing him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Enzo knows how to get over and is a wizard on the mic. He doesn't need to be good worker. I would make him the mouthpiece for someone but knowing TNA he'll be X Division champ in his debut month.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Enzo knows how to get over and is a wizard on the mic. He doesn't need to be good worker. I would make him the mouthpiece for someone but knowing TNA he'll be X Division champ in his debut month.
    I'd actually say that Enzo should become champion since the heat he'd generate is huge as that. Because if he hadn't been a complete **** up behind the scenes and this happened ; he'd have been someone you wanna see the guy chasing him defeat. Its his whole deal...he's not that great in ring. But he's someone you'd see cut promos and build on heat on the face to defeat and win.

Now do I think Callis should hire him ? HELL NO. The WWE lets a lot of talented guys go who need a chance. Enzo isn't that guy plus he's bound to piss the locker room off. I mean they let a Knockout go within a day of that months ago. Can you imagine what Enzo does ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

He's got some talent. He's not a great in-ring worker, but he's not terrible either. And he can work the mic.

He's not exactly my favorite wrestler either, but I honestly think he'll be more over with the crowd than half the lockerrom by his second appearance.
    never said that he was terrible in the ring. just not worth the money, unless he wants to improve.

as a mouth piece, he would do alright. just don't ask him to wrestle, especially in the x-division, because we all know what happens then.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'd actually say that Enzo should become champion since the heat he'd generate is huge as that. Because if he hadn't been a complete **** up behind the scenes and this happened ; he'd have been someone you wanna see the guy chasing him defeat. Its his whole deal...he's not that great in ring. But he's someone you'd see cut promos and build on heat on the face to defeat and win.

Now do I think Callis should hire him ? HELL NO. The WWE lets a lot of talented guys go who need a chance. Enzo isn't that guy plus he's bound to piss the locker room off. I mean they let a Knockout go within a day of that months ago. Can you imagine what Enzo does ?
    Given the fact that he's a former WWE guy, it's entirely possible he'll walk out with the championship his first night in the company.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Given the fact that he's a former WWE guy, it's entirely possible he'll walk out with the championship his first night in the company.
    He could and it given his mic skills he could sell that as a heel. He could literally build heel heat on coming in at a PPV and beating the X-Division champion. But given his terrible attitude backstage , he'd be fired within weeks.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He could and it given his mic skills he could sell that as a heel. He could literally build heel heat on coming in at a PPV and beating the X-Division champion. But given his terrible attitude backstage , he'd be fired within weeks.
    i'd say days. his on screen persona is not that much different than his real one.

i'd say days. his on screen persona is not that much different than his real one.
    He might actually have an easier time in Impact over the WWE, because in Impact you're not traveling and working 24/7. One set of tapings and you don't need to see the guy again for a couple weeks or whatever. You're not sitting with him on a bus in a foreign country for days at a time.