Page 4298 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 3298379841984248428842944295429642974298429943004301430243084348 ... LastLast
Results 64,456 to 64,470 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    what is it going to take for silly ass wrestling fans to put it out of their head that Punk is NEVER EVER going to wrestle again?
    Of course Punk doesn't make it easy himself . As much as he claims , I'm never coming back...hold on while I go sign autographs at the event where ALL IN takes place ok. Yes you wanna give back to fans , but it makes them set expectations that your gonna do more than just show up and sign autographs only.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Of course Punk doesn't make it easy himself . As much as he claims , I'm never coming back...hold on while I go sign autographs at the event where ALL IN takes place ok. Yes you wanna give back to fans , but it makes them set expectations that your gonna do more than just show up and sign autographs only.
    that's not on him though, as always I blame fans

and Im typically right - youve still got idiots who think HBK is going to wrestle again

also someone tell Royal we've all got him on IGNORE so no one sees his "input"
    Last edited by TheInvisibleMan; 06-10-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Deep down I think he wants the wrestling fans to NOT move on regardless of what he actually says. Because he knows wrestling fans are the people invested in him. They are the ones who will pay to see his mma fights and but his comic books.

He just needs to tease them enough to keep that interest from fading. Which will be harder to do if his mma career is done.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think you can give him credit for even stepping into the Octagon.

But if you listen to the narrative, especially being created by White the one who got humiliated wasn't Punk. It was Jackson. PUnk had heart for hanging in there against someone who clearly outclassed him, while Jackson showboated and look stupid failing to put away an inferior fighter.

The stupid manner in which Jackson handled the fight actually created a narrative where Jackson looks bad, not the other way around. I think Jackson ended up doing Punk a favor actually. Punk was going to lose, whether Jackson put him away quickly or not. But by having it go 3 rounds and leaving it to the judges, it allowed Punk to show that despite being outclassed he still had heart. And it showed Jackson being an idiot, which helps to overshadow Punks loss at least a little.
    I don't see how that makes Jackson look bad. He showboated because he was in control of the fight. There was no point in the fight where Punk had control and gained the upper hand. Joe Regan on commentary he was probably paid to make the fight last longer. Given how terribly Punk fought I don't blame him for thinking that. Mike likely won't this kind of spotlight by UFC again so he milked it for all it's worth. A moral victory is all Punk gained from this.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm a fan of punk so i don't particularly care if he wrestles or fights in the octagon or competes on iron chef. as long as he's doing what he wants to do and is happy doing it, it's all good.

meanwhile, austin creed just named his team for the team grudge match against kenny this thursday, which should come as no surprise: mr. gotcho and big wool.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'm a fan of punk so i don't particularly care if he wrestles or fights in the octagon or competes on iron chef. as long as he's doing what he wants to do and is happy doing it, it's all good.

meanwhile, austin creed just named his team for the team grudge match against kenny this thursday, which should come as no surprise: mr. gotcho and big wool.
    Has Kenny announced his team? Heavy Sweater and Don Gotcho will be tough.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't see how that makes Jackson look bad. He showboated because he was in control of the fight. There was no point in the fight where Punk had control and gained the upper hand. Joe Regan on commentary he was probably paid to make the fight last longer. Given how terribly Punk fought I don't blame him for thinking that. Mike likely won't this kind of spotlight by UFC again so he milked it for all it's worth. A moral victory is all Punk gained from this.
    A moral victory (along with what I presume was a descent pay day) was likely all he could get out of his UFC run in the first place, and he got it.

And in the least Jackson looked bad in Whites eyes. But you make a good point out of him potentially milking it. If he can milk something out of it who know ... Vince might even give him a look over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Has Kenny announced his team? Heavy Sweater and Don Gotcho will be tough.
    since he's made up with the bucks, smart money would say it's them. but given that kenny is a lowkey killer in SFV, i wouldn't be surprised if he got some pros on his side.

maybe, if he can manage to pull it off, he could get 2 of the 5 gods of japan.

since he's made up with the bucks, smart money would say it's them. but given that kenny is a lowkey killer in SFV, i wouldn't be surprised if he got some pros on his side.

Yeah, it depends on if Kenny wants the hype or Kenny wants the win.

New Day vs the Elite makes this whole thing more of a draw. But I'm sure Kenny could dig up some ringers if he really wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, it depends on if Kenny wants the hype or Kenny wants the win.

New Day vs the Elite makes this whole thing more of a draw. But I'm sure Kenny could dig up some ringers if he really wanted to.
    kenny's a part of the FGC. he's going for the win.

BANNED

I shall call him Kenny No Friends until his "Team" is announced and if he goes with pros, I will lose a bit of respect as that win will have an asterisk

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Punk should have never been in the octagon in the first place, but Dana White is every bit the carnie Vince is

he can go write comics, chill with his wife, fade into obscurity for all I care
    Completely agree with this.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'd bet on the Bucks. I'm going to watch regardless, but Elite vs New Day is big time money.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I shall call him Kenny No Friends until his "Team" is announced and if he goes with pros, I will lose a bit of respect as that win will have an asterisk
    well kenny is a bit of a pro. he does go to arcades a lot and does train with some of best players in japan, which puts him at a mid-to-high level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'd bet on the Bucks. I'm going to watch regardless, but Elite vs New Day is big time money.
    yep. getting the rest of the now "golden elite" would be the obvious play.