Page 4308 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 3308380842084258429843044305430643074308430943104311431243184358 ... LastLast
Results 64,606 to 64,620 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Daniel Bryan no sold the Ghost Pepper challenge.

I can't believe these 2 can't eat some habenaros.

Omega is the master of long-term, BTW.
    well, i can't eat them. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well, i can't eat them. lol.
    Habs are near the top of my tolerance, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

overall, it was a great little event. and it was great that creed and kenny were able to pull this off and get the E's support on it.

overall, it was a great little event. and it was great that creed and kenny were able to pull this off and get the E's support on it.
    Part of me wonders if they predetermine these things, just to they can get a dramatic close finish where no one looks bad.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Indeed, that was awesome. I'm hoping this can, perhaps, be the start of more cooperation between the two companies. If not in the ring, then outside it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BANNED

the E knows the support/attention that Omega and UUDD get among social media

be dumb to not be ok with it

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Indeed, that was awesome. I'm hoping this can, perhaps, be the start of more cooperation between the two companies. If not in the ring, then outside it.
    Based on this, they seem okay with non-wrestling cooperation at least up to a point.

Course, the higher Onegas profile gets in the states now that he's New Japan's top guy and they are doing shows in the US, the more likely wwe could be to block it. But as of now, if anything they are low key promoting it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Dr. Amann, the WWE doctor who sued CM Punk had a sexual relationship with Jillian Hall while she was a patient of his.
    https://deadspin.com/court-records-w...l-r-1826818551

That's quite the ethical breach doc.

BANNED

Deadspin gets all the good stuff

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm seeing more puro news that NJPW is looking for Alpha vs. Omega II to be Title v. Title. The current plan is for Jericho to go over and then have a program with Naito/Jericho/Omega with Naito coming out on top and Jericho getting retired in some fashion from New Japan in an early stipulation match. But the end game is to make Naito the ace. I kinda wonder if that means Omega might not sign next year?
    One thing I really have enjoyed is Chris Jericho's rebirth in Japan. His run in WWE in recent years was kinda lackluster. But he's became so awesome in Japan and has showed he still has "it" as usual. I did like how Jericho claims he will only do Japan shows as a promise to Vince he won't do NJPW here in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Dr. Amann, the WWE doctor who sued CM Punk had a sexual relationship with Jillian Hall while she was a patient of his.
    https://deadspin.com/court-records-w...l-r-1826818551

That's quite the ethical breach doc.
    The WWE aren't happy. They aren't happy with negative attention and this coming forward will see Amann surfed outta the company sooner or later. He's already under fire for what rules he broke and now this is coming out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yrah, Punk after is loss stepped out of the spotlight.

Jackson conversely is trying to publicly explain why he's not an idiot and get more work.

Punk breaks even while Jackson is worse off than he was going into it
    are you just making **** up now?? jackson pocketed about $20,000, took 0 damage, has the same jobs he had before the fight and now if he wants to fight again he's going to get paid a lot more than he would have if he had not destroyed punk. **** if he wanted to he could probably make some easy money taking some pro wrestling bookings.

I'm seeing more puro news that NJPW is looking for Alpha vs. Omega II to be Title v. Title. The current plan is for Jericho to go over and then have a program with Naito/Jericho/Omega with Naito coming out on top and Jericho getting retired in some fashion from New Japan in an early stipulation match. But the end game is to make Naito the ace. I kinda wonder if that means Omega might not sign next year?
    they should've just had naito win at WK.

ohh, kevin kross just debuted in impact.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    are you just making **** up now?? jackson pocketed about $20,000, took 0 damage, has the same jobs he had before the fight and now if he wants to fight again he's going to get paid a lot more than he would have if he had not destroyed punk. **** if he wanted to he could probably make some easy money taking some pro wrestling bookings.

they should've just had naito win at WK.
    I'm not making anything up in the slightest. He's making it very clear he wants another shot in the UFC. I'm sure he can find work elsewhere... but he clearly still wants another shot at UFC. Which isn't that shocking since that's where most MMA guys probably want to land if they can.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    One thing I really have enjoyed is Chris Jericho's rebirth in Japan. His run in WWE in recent years was kinda lackluster. But he's became so awesome in Japan and has showed he still has "it" as usual. I did like how Jericho claims he will only do Japan shows as a promise to Vince he won't do NJPW here in America.

The WWE aren't happy. They aren't happy with negative attention and this coming forward will see Amann surfed outta the company sooner or later. He's already under fire for what rules he broke and now this is coming out.
    You thought Jericho's recent WWE run was lackluster? Really? I thought his last run with Owens was arguably his best in the company.