Page 4351 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 335138514251430143414347434843494350435143524353435443554361 ... LastLast
Results 65,251 to 65,265 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Ohhh damn.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

interesting and damning news.

it seems bray may have been the one at fault in that crash.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    interesting and damning news.

it seems bray may have been the one at fault in that crash.
    Was he driving drunk or something?

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Yup, Jeff and Miz are two for two on dope matches. Hopefully next week Nakamura's cleared enough to answer Jeff's challenge. ...Though I wouldn't mind Almas getting a shot either.
    I especially loved the DDT Miz threw. It just looked beautiful. He had a bit of a lean before he hit it and it just looked devastating. The guy really doesn't get enough credit.

Ultimate Member

So Asuka isn't even allowed to beat James freaking Ellsworth. Again Vince and co are doing everything possible to kill her momentum and mystique,

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So Asuka isn't even allowed to beat James freaking Ellsworth. Again Vince and co are doing everything possible to kill her momentum and mystique,
    The only reason she didn't beat him is because he ran away. Which sets up next weeks match.

And considering it took 3 tries for AJ Styles, the current world champ, to beat Ellsworth I don't think a double count out is half bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I especially loved the DDT Miz threw. It just looked beautiful. He had a bit of a lean before he hit it and it just looked devastating. The guy really doesn't get enough credit.
    Yeah, I think Miz is a little underrated.

I don't ever expect any 6 star matches out of the guy, but he's always solid to good. He always generates heat. And as he mentioned in the infamous talking Smack segment with Daniel Bryan, the fact that he hasn't injured himself or anyone else despite being at this for a VERY long time is very deserving of credit.

It's great that he stuck it out and really turned around his career. A lot of guys couldn't do that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The only reason she didn't beat him is because he ran away. Which sets up next weeks match.

And considering it took 3 tries for AJ Styles, the current world champ, to beat Ellsworth I don't think a double count out is half bad at all.
    Even Becky beat Ellsworth, stop dragging this nonsense out. Let Asuka beat him and move on already. Also she got laid out by Carmella yet again to top it all off.

As for AJ, well I got tired of the Ellsworth stuff there as well, so I don't see that as much of a defense honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Even Becky beat Ellsworth, stop dragging this nonsense out. Let Asuka beat him and move on already. Also she got laid out by Carmella yet again to top it all off.

As for AJ, well I got tired of the Ellsworth stuff there as well, so I don't see that as much of a defense honestly.
    They brought Ellsworth back, they might as well get a couple matches out of him. AJ and him had 4.

I don't expect Metzer to give it too many stars, but nonetheless I think Asuka vs Ellsworth in a lumberjack match could be fun.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Daniel Bryan being vocal about having no faith in WWE being able to tell long term stories
    https://www.prowrestling.com/daniel-...gterm-stories/
    brianson doesn't know just how wrestling works.

holy shit. good luck selling that one.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    brianson doesn't know just how wrestling works.

holy shit. good luck selling that one.
    It's not that hard a sell. She didn't win because he ran away. Which obviously sets up the lumberjack match so that he can't do that next week.

It doesn't hurt Asuka all that match if she fails to win the match because the guy freaking runs from her. The fact that he's too scared to even compete with her sells her dominance just as much as beating him, though in the end I suspect she'll end up doing that too.

It's not that hard a sell. She didn't win because he ran away. Which obviously sets up the lumberjack match so that he can't do that next week.

It doesn't hurt Asuka all that match if she fails to win the match because the guy freaking runs from her. The fact that he's too scared to even compete with her sells her dominance just as much as beating him, though in the end I suspect she'll end up doing that too.
    i was referring to the other part of your post.
    if that's your story and you're sticking to it, it's cool but my prediction is no buys.

so here's a god damn amazing match, and i say that as somebody who's not a big fan of zack sabre jr but credit where it's due this was fantastic. really worth going out of your way to see.

Ultimate Member

The problem is, WWE is obsessed with their "formula" for how to book things. And they rarely adjust it for anyone. It doesn't matter if the established character doesn't fit that formula, WWE will crowbar them into it anyway.

Asuka is not the kind of character who works in a Daniel Bryan-esque "underdog babyface getting screwed over" role. Also Daniel Bryan was fighting against Triple H and The Authority, who were serious threats. Asuka is up against Carmella, whom no one takes seriously as a threat, and Ellsworth who's a comedy jobber. This should not be so hard for her.

This feud has basically thus far consisted of Asuka suddenly turning into a careless idiot who is constantly outsmarted with ease, and then laid out week after week by freaking Carmella. Asuka wasn't a dumb brute, she was cunning and clever, Carmella should not be getting the better of her so easily.

Also the woman who survived wars with Nikki Cross and kicked out of Ember Moon's Eclipse should also not be getting laid out so easily either. Basically WWE are booking her in the exact opposite way of what made her popular to begin with.

But then Vince and co believe that only heels should be smart and clever, whereas babyfaces are clueless doofuses who never learn. So I'm also not surprised by this, just disappointed

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1014337782813114368
    @WWE
    Following Following @WWE
    .@WWE_Murphy is STEPPIN' UP right now! #205Live @MustafaAliWWE

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1014339937854820352
    @WWE
    Following Following @WWE
    Trending in the United States: #205Live

And THIS is why!!!! @MustafaAliWWE @WWE_Murphy

it seems worse whe the table doesnt break
    suck it extreme rules
    sorry i dont know how to post the gifs
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-04-2018 at 05:47 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player