Page 4355 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 335538554255430543454351435243534354435543564357435843594365 ... LastLast
Results 65,311 to 65,325 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I meant Herandez....no clue why I thought Homicide...lol. I must have been half asleep there.
    Corny thought Hernandez didn't speak English?

I just arrived in San Francisco looking forward to tomorrow night's show even though I don't care about the main event

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Hernandez was literally the main mic guy when TNA/Impact gave him his own stable in Mexican America or whatever it was. And he definitely spoke more than once back during the original LAX days, so Corny is full of it like usual. People need to stop giving this clown attention.

I don't think Hernandez speaks any language besides English fluently

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Actually I may have mixed someone else up who blasted TNA with Cornette. Because at his website he said this....

http://jimcornette.com/cornettes-com...-not-knock-tna

. As well, I began efforts to convince everyone to push the younger TNA roster, the newer faces, and began producing all of Matt Morgan and Hernandez's matches and promos. I was hoping to do the same with Bobby Lashley. Some had thought because I was not on camera for the past several months my work in TNA had diminished but, in fact, it increased over the summer, and I had requested to be taken out of an on-camera role because I thought my work backstage was more important. My agent reports were praised by management as informative , detailed and "exactly what we need."

So I was mistaken here...and it may have been someone else who blasted Hernandez. Because I can't see him doing that for both guys if he didn't like Hernandez and doing their promos.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 07-06-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ok I believe I found the shoot and it wasn't Cornette. It was actually indie wrestler Rory Fox (remember MTV True Life back in 1999 ?) . Anyhow Fox and Hernandez was once friends and worked in Texas together. But Hernandez got angry when Rory wouldn't no show card for someone else and ended their friendship.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...gest-piece-of/

One night at River City Wrestling, the locker room was outside the building and he's watching the monitor so I went and was with the boys and he looks at me and says what the f*ck are you doing here? Shoves me down infront of the whole locker room, Lance Hoyt was there that night and got a good laugh out of it so f*ck him too and this was when he (Hernandez) was a big scary guy and all juiced up and he never apologized. I think karma has a way coming around, he had a chance to be TNA World Champion, he got to wrestle Sting and Kurt Angle and he put on sh*tty matches with Sting and Kurt Angle and I don't know how you do that.

"He would always say well at least I got a contract Rory. Well congrats because you are a big jacked up hispanic wrestler and I'm just an under-sized white guy from the Mid West. I laughed my ass off when they couldn't use his footage at TNA because he was still under contract to Lucha Underground, he lied to TNA and said he had a release but they had to throw away the footage. He doesn't have a job now and he will never be that singles star that they thought he could be, because he sucks."
    So I was wrong about Hernandez not knowing English enough , maybe I never really heard his promos. But it seems like his in ring work hurt him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So in his podcast , Steve Austin said that in WCW he did refuse to put someone over and it was Erik Watts back in 1991/1992.

- Austin claims he had been on the road and had worked some great barn burner matches against Steamboat and Sting during this time. He had worked some nice broadway matches against them as well. So one day behind the scenes Grizzly Smith who worked backstage for the company came to him and said , we want you to put over Erik Watts.

- Steve says he was like , No ...I don't think so Grizzly. Which surprised Grizzly who was like why not ? Austin explained , I just came off some great matches against Sting and Steamboat. I looked really good in those and now you want me to put over Erik Watts who has only been in business 6 months ? No sorry I can't do that. Austin explained that at times you have to know your business , your money and how to stand up for yourself or you'll get done this way.

- So in the end he got told to go speak to Dusty a couple days later who questioned Austin on it. Dusty told him he nearly got himself fired for refusing to put over Erik Watts. But as Steve claimed , well its how I feel and all. But he wasn't fired and things went on.
    He wouldn't put over the Best Dropkick in the Business!?

Astonishing Member

Last edited by steve2275; 07-07-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    He wouldn't put over the Best Dropkick in the Business!?
    I think a big issue was that Watts , had he been working longer than 6 months ...Austin wouldn't have cared to do that. He found it silly to do that for Watts then. A number of folks brought up like Jim Ross , had Erik spent more time learning and doing indies instead it would have worked better. But his dad demanded he be pushed quick and pulled him up from the Powerplant within that 6 months.

Astonishing Member

Transformers TCG player

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

here comes haku.

everyone gonna die.

real talk. josh looked like he was about to **** jay white up.

Had a good time at the show. HiromuVs dragon Lee was incredible. I left at the end of the IC title match though to beat traffic

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Had a good time at the show. HiromuVs dragon Lee was incredible. I left at the end of the IC title match though to beat traffic
    IC match????

Astonishing Member

Had a good time at the show. I left at the end of the IC title match though to beat traffic
    roman reigns was there? LOL
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

You left before getting to see Kenny freakin’ Omega?
    Was Haku personally chasing you to your car?