Page 4369 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 336938694269431943594365436643674368436943704371437243734379 ... LastLast
Results 65,521 to 65,535 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

dolph retains.

sigh. it wasn't bad but it could've been way better. honestly, aj/rusev should've been the main event.

What a Terrible finish.

Pittsburg didn't give a fuck about the match to begin with.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

they gave a fuck about the clock up until the last few minutes and even then, they still trolled.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    b-team won the belts.

finn beats balor.

shinsuke squashes jeff in a few seconds.

alexa still champ.

aj retains but it was the best match of the night.

this main event has not being living up to what it could be, thanks to too many falls and the crowd being jackasses.

and asuka/mella? horrid in ways i can't describe.
    ....I'm starting to think I made the right choice to stay an extra hour into work other than more moolah.

But still, B-Team won? ...That...That surprisingly made me happy because it's probably since Curtis and Bo are actually getting something here. I mean I still wish Matt and Bray continue as champs but still, go B-Team.

But yeah, sounds like a meh show tonight outside very little things.

I'm happy Nakamura has a belt finally, glad to see the B-Team win, and Roman/Lashley was better than I'd thought.

Ultimate Member

I didn't like the end to the KO/Braun match. Seemed a little too much.

Don't care about the women at all. It's just a ton of bad booking. Asuka is ruined though.

Styles and Rusev put up a good match. Ended exactly as predicted.

Hope we get to see Lashley vs Lesnar eventuality. And I hope Lesnar drops the belt. The division looks empty with the main title completely missing.

Nakamura and Hardy was hilarious. Someone mentioned Jeff is injured so that explains it.

I didn't like the end to the Dolph/Rolling match. Rolling should have gotten the belt back and the match itself was overbooked.

Astonishing Member

finn beats balor.
    how did finn beat himself? LOL
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    how did finn beat himself? LOL
    quite often.

dolph retains.

sigh. it wasn't bad but it could've been way better. honestly, aj/rusev should've been the main event.
    Yeah, it's weird that they ended the PPV with the IC title match if they're going to give a heel finish that I would think many might be somewhat unsatisfied with. Perhaps they assumed it would be the match of the night that couldn't be topped, and the crowd might be spent afterwards. But yeah... AJ should have closed the show. No love for the WWE title.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I didn't like the end to the KO/Braun match. Seemed a little too much.

Don't care about the women at all. It's just a ton of bad booking. Asuka is ruined though.

Styles and Rusev put up a good match. Ended exactly as predicted.

Hope we get to see Lashley vs Lesnar eventuality. And I hope Lesnar drops the belt. The division looks empty with the main title completely missing.

Nakamura and Hardy was hilarious. Someone mentioned Jeff is injured so that explains it.

I didn't like the end to the Dolph/Rolling match. Rolling should have gotten the belt back and the match itself was overbooked.
    You can argue everything Braun has done to KO seems a bit excessive considering I'm not sure KO has actually done anything to Braun at least to deserve any of it. Braun just doesn't seem to like KO for whatever reason. But nonetheless Braun throwing KO off of high places just seems to be their thing at this point. I think fans would almost be disappointed if KO wasn't thrown off something high to finish off this feud. If you can even call it a feud.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly with no Brock returning (as the title becomes an even bigger joke) Dolph Ziggler should come out tonight with a briefcase and proclaim it , "Since Brock Lesnar is a coward , a coward who won't wrestle anyone at all. He's only defended the belt 10 times in 400+ days folks. Keep your phony title Brock. Stay away from us real stars because you'd lose in a heart beat. Because we don't need your phony title anymore. We have THE REAL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE...."

(Ziggler pulls out the classic eagle WWF World title) ...

"Today I proclaim the IC Championship DEAD and GONE. In its place....the WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ! Real men show up for work ! Stay gone Brock Lesnar and keep your phony crap title !"

Ziggler basically becomes the World Champion now. Lesnar can either return or not to face Dolph and if the company has any fucking brains they'd have him put Ziggler over. But Dolph can start a fun run where he taunts Lesnar as a loser. He can even super kick Heyman in a spot on TV.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    You can argue everything Braun has done to KO seems a bit excessive considering I'm not sure KO has actually done anything to Braun at least to deserve any of it. Braun just doesn't seem to like KO for whatever reason. But nonetheless Braun throwing KO off of high places just seems to be their thing at this point. I think fans would almost be disappointed if KO wasn't thrown off something high to finish off this feud. If you can even call it a feud.
    I was being meta in that I think it was a little too much of a risk.

It didn't look like KO landed well.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I was being meta in that I think it was a little too much of a risk.

It didn't look like KO landed well.
    You can argue it was too risky. But it's the Extreme Rules PPV, which is sort of a homage to ECW I believe, so I think the theme of the PPV required some extreme spots.

Normally I would think Hardy is the go-to guy for that, but he seemingly isn't at 100%.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Extreme Rules was ok show with a clickbait name. They should abandon the PPV if they don't plan on making every match a gimmick match.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly with no Brock returning (as the title becomes an even bigger joke) Dolph Ziggler should come out tonight with a briefcase and proclaim it , "Since Brock Lesnar is a coward , a coward who won't wrestle anyone at all. He's only defended the belt 10 times in 400+ days folks. Keep your phony title Brock. Stay away from us real stars because you'd lose in a heart beat. Because we don't need your phony title anymore. We have THE REAL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE...."

(Ziggler pulls out the classic eagle WWF World title) ...

"Today I proclaim the IC Championship DEAD and GONE. In its place....the WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ! Real men show up for work ! Stay gone Brock Lesnar and keep your phony crap title !"

Ziggler basically becomes the World Champion now. Lesnar can either return or not to face Dolph and if the company has any fucking brains they'd have him put Ziggler over. But Dolph can start a fun run where he taunts Lesnar as a loser. He can even super kick Heyman in a spot on TV.
    That would require them to kill the IC title... which I think would be a mistake. They retired it once … but it's a belt with a lot of history.

As far as them having Ziggler go over Brock Lesnar… really? Ziggler? I don't think so. MAYBE Drew if the build him up enough.