Page 4370 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 337038704270432043604366436743684369437043714372437343744380 ... LastLast
Results 65,536 to 65,550 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Extreme Rules was ok show with a clickbait name. They should abandon the PPV if they don't plan on making every match a gimmick match.
    bring back the great american bash
    and the G1 climax is making wwe look not so appealing right now
    https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...68831903735813

‏@JDfromNY206
    Following Following @JDfromNY206
    More JD Retweeted Brian G. James
    Same here bro. It was truly a honor meeting you and thank you for the hospitality last night. It was legit my first ever PPV live and I had a blast. I’m not as evil as everyone thinks I am ��

PS: When you guys got open spots behind the commentary desk, I’ll be waiting ����JD added,
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-16-2018 at 08:32 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That would require them to kill the IC title... which I think would be a mistake. They retired it once … but it's a belt with a lot of history.

As far as them having Ziggler go over Brock Lesnar… really? Ziggler? I don't think so. MAYBE Drew if the build him up enough.
    ANYONE going over Brock at this point is a good thing, it's not even being confirmed he'll ever show up again.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    ANYONE going over Brock at this point is a good thing, it's not even being confirmed he'll ever show up again.
    But it shouldn't go to Ziggler. Give it to a guy that won't squander it like Drew.

The thing with Roman is, Vince knows he doesn't have much time left in the business and wants to create one last big name and chose Roman for that role. And he is determined to make Roman that guy as his last legacy

Maybe have Bobby Lashley come out and demand that Angle award him a title for his win last night. Not a title shot against Brock, an actual title, since Brock hasn't defended his title in months.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ....I'm starting to think I made the right choice to stay an extra hour into work other than more moolah.

But still, B-Team won? ...That...That surprisingly made me happy because it's probably since Curtis and Bo are actually getting something here. I mean I still wish Matt and Bray continue as champs but still, go B-Team.

But yeah, sounds like a meh show tonight outside very little things.
    Finn beats Balor? He beat himself?

You can do better than Ziggler though.

If you want the belt off Brock, just pick a guy and have him beat Brock at Summerslam.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Maybe have Bobby Lashley come out and demand that Angle award him a title for his win last night. Not a title shot against Brock, an actual title, since Brock hasn't defended his title in months.
    Beating Roman doesn't give Lashley a claim at the title. Braun is the only one by the virtue of being the money in the bank winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Beating Roman doesn't give Lashley a claim at the title. Braun is the only one by the virtue of being the money in the bank winner.
    If they want to strip Brock of the title and award a new champion (an idea I'm not a big fan of), they would likely need to have a tournament, gauntlet match, or some sort of multi-person match.

I suppose the upside to this would be down the line, Brock can claim to be the "real" universal champion and challenge whoever has the belt.

Still, I'd rather someone just beat Brock at Summerslam.

Astonishing Member

time to kill some time
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

That would require them to kill the IC title... which I think would be a mistake. They retired it once … but it's a belt with a lot of history.

As far as them having Ziggler go over Brock Lesnar… really? Ziggler? I don't think so. MAYBE Drew if the build him up enough.
    You can do better than Ziggler though.

If you want the belt off Brock, just pick a guy and have him beat Brock at Summerslam.

No one knows if Brock will return so its worth doing for awhile. Ziggler just beat Rollins and main event the last show as IC Champion. Just rename the title as the WWE World Heavyweight title and let Ziggler as a heel mock him.

"This is the only belt that means anything on RAW !" Ziggler can claim.

Also create a new TV Championship if ya need someone to defend a mid-card title on RAW at times. Do a tournament and go from there.

Also with no Brock you can finally actually push Strowman perhaps and let him cash in on Ziggler months down the road or at Wrestlemania. Give Ziggler a big heel run and hell give him a heel stable to work around him. They can do this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so we open with paul.

and kurt ain't having that shit.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...I really do find it depressing when Finn is called the first Universal Champion....Yet he's just nowhere near a title shot for this belt he had to vacate for in favor of other feuds and all.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

strip the title.

i think the fans are tired too.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so we open with paul.

and kurt ain't having that shit.
    Well, I love Paul but....Shit, he's been defending that champion who carries that corpse for far too long now.