Page 4385 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 33853885428543354375438143824383438443854386438743884389 ... LastLast
Results 65,761 to 65,775 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    are you guys the dumbest idiots walking gods green earth? LOL

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...65430991933446 go go power rangers

im sure thats tommaso ciampa
    agreed. KO and miz are great heels but they don't compare to the psycho killer right now. dude pulls vickie levels of heat just by walking out.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    agreed. KO and miz are great heels but they don't compare to the psycho killer right now. dude pulls vickie levels of heat just by walking out.
    Ciampa is doing an amazing job right now.

That said... I'd have to wait and see if that can transfer into the main roster before I'd put him ahead of Owens. Full Sales is somewhat of an artificial environment, because it's full of wrestling smarts. The ability to get over with the more casual WWE fan is the real test. When you can do that in any arena in the world in front of any crowd, then you can call yourself the man.

But I'm not trying to in any way belittle what Ciampa is doing in NXT right now... he's the best heel heat Magnet I've seen them produce since I started watching. And it's real heel heat... not the semi-face reaction that Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, and Bobby Roode produced when they were top heels. CIampa is definitely doing something special right now. I hope that eventually will transfer to the main roster, because honestl I somewhat miss real heel heat. Most over heels today we sort of boo with a smile on our faces.
    Last edited by XPac; 07-24-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    If they try and headline the first all-women's PPV with Carmella and Alexa as champions, then this thing is in trouble right out of the gate.
    We all know it's going to be Ronda headlining, regardless of whether she has the belt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    We all know it's going to be Ronda headlining, regardless of whether she has the belt.
    I actually think she wins the belt from Alexa now and this is why. She'll be Champ going in and face off against the Sasha-Bayley feud winner.

Or Natalya turns on her soon and feuds with her going into October.

(Similarly, Becky Lynch as Champ vs. Charlotte)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I would imagine the headliners would look something like this.

wwe-evolution-ronda-rousey-charlotte-alexa-bliss.jpg

Top female face. Top female heel. And the most recognizable female athlete in the world.

While watching RAW last night, I discussed with someone the possibility of a woman being on the cover of the WWE 2019 video game. I said that it's definitely a possibility, and that while I could see Alex Bliss, Carmella, Charlotte or Nia Jax as that woman, the odds-on favorite would be Rhonda Rousey.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Charlotte/Sasha/Alexa are probably the only ones that'd get any consideration if Ronda didn't get the cover.

Astonishing Member

Side note--I'm giving Elias's new album a solid B+. Two of the songs are hilarious.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Jim Cornette brought up the whole Samoans and how Vince in 1996/1997 was gonna fire them. And then comically changed his mind...

- He was asked about "Making a Difference Fatu" and the whole Samoan angle that was suddenly dropped. Cornette claims Vince was gonna fire Fatu and the Samoans then. But he went into the meeting with Fatu and he has no clue what happened next. But after the meeting Fatu was kept around as was the Samoans. He does remember that back in the day they'd throw a guy on TV on Monday and then get his tests back later in the week. Well he doesn't know which Samoan it was , he failed the test in spectacular fashion.

- Which made him remember Tom Zenk's failing a test in WCW for pot. Which had some on creative team joke about it. Somehow Zenk's test came back so high for marijuana use that the WCW folks asked Zenk if he had a major problem with it. Zenk was like , no...no problem.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Well sadly another wrestler has announced his retirement (for now) as he chooses to get an education. Alex Shelley is leaving wrestling awhile to concentrate on his education.

http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/20...rom-wrestling/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Well sadly another wrestler has announced his retirement (for now) as he chooses to get an education. Alex Shelley is leaving wrestling awhile to concentrate on his education.

http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/20...rom-wrestling/

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Part of me always wanted to see him have a run in the WWE. He had a sort of CHrist Jericoho vibe to him back in the day.

Him and Sabin were a great team.

Is Samoa Joe's finisher a sleeper hold or a submission? In the last 2 weeks it seemed to be both.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It is both. Being a sleeper means it can still use it to beat top guys as they don't need to tap out to lose.