Page 4392 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 3392389242924342438243884389439043914392439343944395 LastLast
Results 65,866 to 65,880 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Which interview was this? I must watch it.
    the latest ep of "being the elite".

Astonishing Member

whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch
    are forums loading slow or it just me?
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-31-2018 at 05:13 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that was about the only mildly interesting thing i've seen all night.
    I was sort of disappointed we didn't get a cash in attempt by Braun. There are so few situations where he can even try. Not that I expected him to succeed of course … but at least try.

Granted, he's 100% sure Brock will show up at Summerslam, and if he cashes in during or after their match he can potentially win the belt against a champion who isn't at 100%. Which is the whole point of money in the bank.

But that's sort of a gamble too, since there's a 50/50 chance Braun won't even have MitB by the time Brock has his match.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I was sort of disappointed we didn't get a cash in attempt by Braun. There are so few situations where he can even try. Not that I expected him to succeed of course … but at least try.

Granted, he's 100% sure Brock will show up at Summerslam, and if he cashes in during or after their match he can potentially win the belt against a champion who isn't at 100%. Which is the whole point of money in the bank.

But that's sort of a gamble too, since there's a 50/50 chance Braun won't even have MitB by the time Brock has his match.
    Which is why it would be smart of him to use the case before his SummerSlam match. He isn't barred from using it before his match with Kevin.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly I'd create a shocking move at the PPV. In fact I'd have Braun come out right before Lesnar/Reigns IV (the match nobody demanded) and hold the MIB case. "I'm cashing it in ...and I'm now in this match !"

Not only do you basically have Braun win at Summerslam , you can set up Reigns as a future main event heel in a sense. You can have Roman react post match in anger after he loses. Setting the stage for Reigns/Strowman down the line.

But this involves admitting Roman as a face isn't clicking right now and that his push has alienated the crowd. It means changing direction and giving Strowman the big face run as champion to see what he can do.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly I'd create a shocking move at the PPV. In fact I'd have Braun come out right before Lesnar/Reigns IV (the match nobody demanded) and hold the MIB case. "I'm cashing it in ...and I'm now in this match !"

Not only do you basically have Braun win at Summerslam , you can set up Reigns as a future main event heel in a sense. You can have Roman react post match in anger after he loses. Setting the stage for Reigns/Strowman down the line.

But this involves admitting Roman as a face isn't clicking right now and that his push has alienated the crowd. It means changing direction and giving Strowman the big face run as champion to see what he can do.
    That's assuming Braun has the MITB by the time the Brock/Lesnar match occurs.

I think KO beats Braun somehow (by count out or DQ or whatever), and down the line cashed in on ROman or whoever.

Braun IMO doesn't need MITB. THey can have him win the Rumble and compete for the belt at WrestleMania. KO is a much better MITB holder, because he'll pick his spot.

Astonishing Member

That wouldn't be shocking--if only because that's exactly what the Braun character *should* do. (I.e. want to kick both their asses to win the title at the earliest opportunity)

The writers know it too--which is why they are trying to make us forget about it with the whole KO thing. Braun not cashing in could be explained by him losing it.

Astonishing Member

heh heh neckbeard

yay for faster forums
    Transformers TCG player

I don't know. Brock acting like a total ass last night got the crowd cheering for Roman. I still think Stroman should cash in at SummerSlam, though.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

tonight we riff.

say, king, why don't you stop by?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I don't know. Brock acting like a total ass last night got the crowd cheering for Roman. I still think Stroman should cash in at SummerSlam, though.
    They did some interesting things with Brock last night that definitely got my attention.

Problem being it's always so hard to sustain the interest I any angle Brock is in, since we're probably not seeing him for another 2-3 weeks. Heyman can hopefully keep things going.

Ultimate Member

People will probably turn on Roman again once Brock starts suplexing him again. Or whenever Roman starts feuding with someone other than Brock.

Astonishing Member

charlotte is becoming the female roman
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Oh no, she (and Alexa) are even worse booking-wise than he is. He hasn't actually held the top belt in years now, he doesn't have as many title reigns as they do, his title runs weren't as long as there's were, he actually help make a few people into stars (they did not), etc.

And yeah the fact that Becky had to go on the longest winning streak of her career just to get a title shot, and then Charlotte just walks back in after being out for awhile and is handed one easily, shows once again that she's the only HW that WWE truly cares about.

Also apparently Becky getting a singles match on PPV is like an allergy to WWE these days. She hasn't gotten one in going on two years now.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Charlotte is everything people accuse Roman of being. Alexa, too. It's not even a new thing since they did the exact same thing with AJ Lee during her boring reign of terror.