Page 51 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

WWE 2k15 confirmed for PC tonight.
    Super hyped, pc means mods, so if the game sucks against it will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    The way I see it tonight is a perfect opportunity for Ambrose to shine and to convince the E to use him as a backup in the event Reigns crash and burn
    I am greedy and want both pushed to mega status.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The nice thing is that there are back ups.

Even without Cena there are options... Bryans, Reigns, and I DO think we can credibly add Ambrose to that list now. And honestly it wouldn't make much to turn Wyatt into a face if they wanted.
    Agreed about having options. It could make keeping feuds fresh quite a bit easier.

Theoretically Bray could indeed be turned sometime. Same with Cesaro or Barrett. Those guys though maybe can work as cool heels who get applause sometimes or do fun stuff here and there. While Rollins can be a sneaky heel and Rusev the monster one.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    You clearly have some kind of hatred of the guy to ignore the one key fact. What do all the guys have incommon? They're more experienced than Reigns so of course they're going to be better.

You probably have no clue as to what Ziggler and Miz were like when they first started out but let me give you a little newsflash. They sucked. Reigns is still a rookie so he's not going to magically become talented overnight. Hell when Sheamus first started out and they gave him a main event push we clearly saw how green the guy was. His matches were mediocre and wasn't that over with the crowd. Fast forward years later and Sheamus just had one of the most awesome matches on the card. Hell even John Cena, when he first started out, nobody gave a shit about him till he got a rapper gimmick years later. So give Reigns a few years and he will improve just as well
    Yeah, but Sheamus is still suffering the backlash from that early push. IMO it isn't good for Reigns's long-term prospects to strap the rocket to him if he ain't close to ready.

Should I skip RAW or not?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Should I skip RAW or not?
    i'd watch it just for ambrose, the tag match, and the IC match. there are low points in the show but not the levels of previous weeks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i really dont care that he lost. cesaro/sheamus was MOTN
    That just makes it more aggravating.

i'd watch it just for ambrose, the tag match, and the IC match. there are low points in the show but not the levels of previous weeks.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    That just makes it more aggravating.
    That match, Jericho/Orton XI, and the tag match were all really good. Cena/Lesnar was okay and Nikki & AJ talk too much. You could clearly hear both of them calling spots, the most erroneous was the superplex powerbomb. "Oh shit that was too fast! Where's Nikki!? Nikki!"

I really wanted Rollins to cash in, win or lose.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

That match, Jericho/Orton XI, and the tag match were all really good. Cena/Lesnar was okay and Nikki & AJ talk too much. You could clearly hear both of them calling spots, the most erroneous was the superplex powerbomb. "Oh shit that was too fast! Where's Nikki!? Nikki!"

I really wanted Rollins to cash in, win or lose.

BANNED

To be honest, I just watch Raw now to see if there's another NXT match. I know it's unlikely, at least until the next big NXT event, but I'll mark out so hard if it happens.

I fully expect to see that on one of the next shows.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    WWE 2k15 confirmed for PC tonight.
    Super hyped, pc means mods, so if the game sucks against it will be fixed.
    Has anyone seen this:

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    I know Raw is on, so that's where the conversation is, but I'm wondering what everything thinks of the post NOC status of the company. Are they in a position to move forward? Or will it be more skippable content every week until the next "PPV?"
    I don't like saying this but....

Well....

It's time to invest in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

I know what you're thinking. "But Royal, I've already put time and effort into this product. Why should I switch tracks now?"

Three things.

1. Corporate has faith in the wrestlers. Everyone on their roster, big or small, has the opportunity to be a champ or a contender. You can root for a wrestler and not feel like it's a waste of time. Everyone is on equal footing.

2. The athleticism is amazing. You'll almost always (baring injury) see 110% from everybody because they feel they're part of something big and worth being there.

3. Toru Yano needs to eat. I mean...look at this guy.

That's a face moms and grandmoms could love. He literally bringing in a new demographic to New Japan single handedly. Are you going to let this phenom go starving just to support 50/50 booking, cold foot stop starts and half assed, phoned in PPVs?

*cue in Sarah MacLauglin music*

With just $25 a month to NJPW's UStream site, you are not only telling BushiRoad that we enjoy their product and would like to see more overseas or that you are excited to see fantastic matches and match ups in the future, but you're also helping Yano supply himself with the ample amount of sticky rice in order to make his cheeks smooth and supple for moms and grandmoms everywhere.

Give some thought on this.

I hope your next PPV, is a New Japan PPV.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    I don't like saying this but....

Well....

It's time to invest in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

I know what you're thinking. "But Royal, I've already put time and effort into this product. Why should I switch tracks now?"

Three things.

1. Corporate has faith in the wrestlers. Everyone on their roster, big or small, has the opportunity to be a champ or a contender. You can root for a wrestler and not feel like it's a waste of time. Everyone is on equal footing.

2. The athleticism is amazing. You'll almost always (baring injury) see 110% from everybody because they feel they're part of something big and worth being there.

3. Toru Yano needs to eat. I mean...look at this guy.

That's a face moms and grandmoms could love. He literally bringing in a new demographic to New Japan single handedly. Are you going to let this phenom go starving just to support 50/50 booking, cold foot stop starts and half assed, phoned in PPVs?

*cue in Sarah MacLauglin music*

With just $25 a month to NJPW's UStream site, you are not only telling BushiRoad that we enjoy their product and would like to see more overseas or that you are excited to see fantastic matches and match ups in the future, but you're also helping Yano supply himself with the ample amount of sticky rice in order to make his cheeks smooth and supple for moms and grandmoms everywhere.

Give some thought on this.

I hope your next PPV, is a New Japan PPV.
    Been way ahead of you. Bullet Club brought me there

i would join you but funds do not allow me to enjoy such things.

BANNED

BTW Royal how could you not like saying it? I thought New Japan was your company?