Page 585 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 8548553557558158258358458558658758858959563568510851585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

everyone get your condoms. paul's about to fuck our ears.

um, paul. he-he's not here, is he?

oh trust me, paul. we aren't buying into nothing.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

What makes this induction interesting is a week or two ago Vince Russo wrote a column at his website discussing women's wrestling. Russo discussed Sunny , Sable and the WCW Women in particular. In his column he brought up how Sable was becoming the most over thing on WWF TV at one point . But guys got angry backstage over it. Vince McMahon started cutting her TV time for no reason in particular and had a falling out with her over something . All because jealousy started happening with guys.

He always wanted to include the women on shows because he said , a beautiful woman beating someones ass is pretty good. He pushed for Chyna to become IC Champion as she did. Because he saw women in wrestling doing more than looking good. When he left , he said someone told him Johnny Ace told guys ..."We can stop pushing the damn women so hard."

In WCW as he looked at the dancing Nitro Girls , he claims he wanted them to have a more onscreen role than shake their asses. He even booked Madusa as Cruiserweight champion at one point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

oh god. marry me, paul.

Paul Heyman speaking the truth in some ways. Guys backstage believe as does the WWE. Heyman is pushing hard to be behind Lesnar as usual. But ...maybe he pushes too much in a sense.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Paul Heyman speaking the truth in some ways. Guys backstage believe as does the WWE. Heyman is pushing hard to be behind Lesnar as usual. But ...maybe he pushes too much in a sense.
    there is no such thing as too much when it comes to the one man crime spree.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    usually grandslam is when you hold all the belts. so far, DB has had the tag belts, the world heavyweight title, the undisputed world heavyweight title, and the US title.
    The WWF/E definition is/was-
    WWF/E WHC or Big Gold
    IC
    WWF World or WWE Tag
    Euro or HC

Quote Originally Posted by KingEli View Post
    The WWF/E definition is/was-
    WWF/E WHC or Big Gold
    IC
    WWF World or WWE Tag
    Euro or HC
    not if DB wills it. and he wills it.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there is no such thing as too much when it comes to the one man crime spree.
    If he turns ...people will go ....ahhhh now we see why he kept trying to hard to be behind Lesnar.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Wait, a tale of the tape?! Whoa...Been a long time since I've seen one on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If he turns ...people will go ....ahhhh now we see why he kept trying to hard to be behind Lesnar.
    not if he wants to live. unless, you want paul to join cena, taker, and jericho in hell.

sometimes tells me this crowd isn't a roman reigns crowd

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Wait, a tale of the tape?! Whoa...Been a long time since I've seen one on TV!
    Yeah but it got Roman's Wrong

It should be:
    Roman Reigns
    Weight: 265lbs
    Accomplishment: Brock Lesnar's Next Victim
    Death: March 29, 2015 in Santa Clara, California

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Great timing, Randy. Seth needs some help.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!