Page 588 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 8848853857858458558658758858959059159259863868810881588 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Say what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    Got a source for that? A reliable one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    You do know that in no way I suggested to push Axel instead, right? I'm saying is telling that even a comedy act is getting more cheers than the man who is supposed to main event at wrestlemania as supposedly, the biggest face of the company.
    If that is true, either the WWE completely destroys Samoa Joe character, or they stop Rusev push dead in its tracks (the E doesn't know how to work two similar gimmicks).
    I'd say Joe vs Steen is something they honestly are looking at doing now. In NXT it would be a hell of a lot better than what they would do on WWE TV at this point. But here is the article and link....

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5577...joe-wwe-status

According to F4WOnline.com, Samoa Joe is expected to sign with WWE very soon. The deal has not yet been finalized, but it appears as if both sides will come to an agreement soon. Triple H is said to be a big fan of Joe’s, and is likely the WWE exec behind the deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Well that's exciting but I have a sneaking suspicion he'll be used as a trainer.

Well that's exciting but I have a sneaking suspicion he'll be used as a trainer.
    Maybe he can slap John Cena around a few times again.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-03-2015 at 03:53 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Maybe he can slap John Cena around a few times again.
    hard to believe joe was ever that skinny.

Samoa Joe is really coming to wwe? if yes I guess he finally gave up like sting, and has come to the wwe.
    btw, why would wwe not consider TNA stars? They got Karma last time.

If that is true, either the WWE completely destroys Samoa Joe character, or they stop Rusev push dead in its tracks (the E doesn't know how to work two similar gimmicks).
    That would be an especially horrible move considering Joe is not what he once was. Rusev is a better push than Joe now and that trend seems likely to grow wider as time goes by.

Hell I would push Luke Harper before I would push Joe. And Harper is about Joe's age.

Replacing DeMott with him would be nice.
    Last edited by Jadis; 03-03-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    That would be an especially horrible move considering Joe is not what he once was. Rusev is a better push than Joe now and that trend seems likely to grow wider as time goes by.

Hell I would push Luke Harper before I would push Joe. And Harper is about Joe's age.

Replacing DeMott with him would be nice.
    yeah, joe was a murderer when first joined TNA.

Remember that story I posted about allegations regarding Bill demott? well

As noted last night, former WWE developmental talent Austin Matelson (Judas Devlin) made some serious allegations against WWE NXT trainer Bill DeMott.

PWInsider confirms that DeMott is working at the Performance Center today. WWE issued the following statement to them:

“WWE took the accusations made two years ago by Austin Matelson very seriously, conducted a full investigation and was unable to validate the claims. Regardless, WWE continues to reinforce policies and procedures to ensure a positive training environment.”

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...8Vmw7OoHkjC.99

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Samoa Joe is really coming to wwe? if yes I guess he finally gave up like sting, and has come to the wwe.
    btw, why would wwe not consider TNA stars? They got Karma last time.
    Well at one point HHH basically said no one in TNA was on WWE's radar. That was in like 2010 or 2011 when the roster was more loaded. But the company has struggled with TNA guys and a lot is their fault at times.

Chris Harris - Signed in 2007 after the Chris Benoit scandal. Had to get off the juice due to this and wasn't as well muscular like he once was. WWE pulled him up 3 months in development , threw him on TV and told him minutes before his debut to change his entire offense since another wrestler they felt was near the same. To say Harris was given a fair shot was pretty wild.

Low-Ki - Low-Ki was signed and used for the NXT competition show. McMahon was surprised Ki was so popular online and actually decided not to rig the online vote like he'd do in the past. Once he won NXT he had no intentions of pushing the guy and told him to say he asked for the release. Months later Low-Ki admitted that they released him but to save face for being idiots , to say he requested it.

Monty Brown - Monty was on the verge of being the next BIG star for TNA. His promos and growing in ring skills was catching on. Then in 2007 he had to take care of his niece and nephews . McMahon tried to keep Brown as he valued his size and presence but after 4 months he had to release the guy.

Sonny Sikia - Sikia was signed in mid 2000's. What is wild is Sonny had a very solid mic presence. He just never moved out of developmental . 2 years in , Sikia learned his cousin or someone related him needed a kidney transplant. He gave one to him , ending his career.

Kid Kash - Kash may have set the mold that TNA guys was dicks backstage. Always known for his behavior backstage at times in TNA , he was signed by WWE in mid 2000's and was getting a push. After a few instances of being an ass backstage Kash was released. (Him and Jamie Knoble were a dream team of ass kicking sobs ...sadly this hurt Knoble's last WWE push)

Frankie Kazarian - In the late 2000's Kazarian had left for the WWE. He would have a near one year run there but its how things finished that was pretty damn wild. Kazarian worked mostly Velocity and after 6-8 months of working that he decided to ask Vince McMahon when he saw him if he was gonna be called up for the main roster. Kazarian looked at one point like Antonio Bandaras we have to remember. Anyhow , Vince told him they would chat later and everything seemed good. Then Kazarian said road agents told him Vince wasn't happy with him coming up to speak to him and that they wanted him to cut his hair and change his tights. (at one point Vince was making every long haired wrestler get haircuts and change tights ...Edge , Christian , Test etc etc) . Kazarian felt he'd not get a fair shake in the company and asked for his release.

Gail Kim - Kim actually had 2 stints in the WWE which is hard to believe. Her 2nd stint however was one where she is known for actually walking out during a match. During a Diva's Battle Royal in 2011 , Kim grew so angry that she was told to have someone eliminate her after 1 minute , she basically took her self outta the match and left. She quit the company and waited til her contract expired.

So its not like signing TNA talent has worked so far with them .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Remember that story I posted about allegations regarding Bill demott? well

As noted last night, former WWE developmental talent Austin Matelson (Judas Devlin) made some serious allegations against WWE NXT trainer Bill DeMott.

PWInsider confirms that DeMott is working at the Performance Center today. WWE issued the following statement to them:

“WWE took the accusations made two years ago by Austin Matelson very seriously, conducted a full investigation and was unable to validate the claims. Regardless, WWE continues to reinforce policies and procedures to ensure a positive training environment.”

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...8Vmw7OoHkjC.99
    Yep, read about that. Apparently, Kevin Matthews' photograph of being forced to give stinkfaces naked and four different guys making these claims about DeMott aren't considered "validation". Ridiculous.

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or delighted that WWE Management is allowing Paul Heyman, solely, to build the main event at Wrestlemania.

Curtis can't get over without using somebody else's gimmick.

Hopefully this is the beginning of John Cena turning to the dark side. Break his current gimmick down so he reverts back to his Ruthless "Doctor of Thuganomics" Aggression.

They booked Reigns at what he does best, spear 3+ people, but then had him pinned by a f*cking roll up? Not even an illegal leverage roll up.

John Stewart and Seth Rollins segment was really well done. It's difficult finding a weakness from Rollins.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or delighted that WWE Management is allowing Paul Heyman, solely, to build the main event at Wrestlemania.

Hopefully this is the beginning of John Cena turning to the dark side. Break his current gimmick down so he reverts back to his Ruthless "Doctor of Thuganomics" Aggression.

They booked Reigns at what he does best, spear 3+ people, but then had him pinned by a f*cking roll up? Not even an illegal leverage roll up.

John Stewart and Seth Rollins segment was really well done. It's difficult finding a weakness from Rollins.
    Well, the Hogan imitation from Curtis Axel wasn't really necessary. Though of course the whole angle with him claiming the Royal Rumble match never really ended since he was never eliminated really can only last until WrestleMania -- after which he'll need something else to do.

As for Cena, whenever he used to come out to the 'Word life - this is basic Thuganomics' song, I always wondered when he was going to graduate and tell us what Advanced Thuganomics was. I'm not sure if he's going to revert to his prior persona, but it's hard to say just where they're going with this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Well, the Hogan imitation from Curtis Axel wasn't really necessary. Though of course the whole angle with him claiming the Royal Rumble match never really ended since he was never eliminated really can only last until WrestleMania -- after which he'll need something else to do.

As for Cena, whenever he used to come out to the 'Word life - this is basic Thuganomics' song, I always wondered when he was going to graduate and tell us what Advanced Thuganomics was. I'm not sure if he's going to revert to his prior persona, but it's hard to say just where they're going with this.
    Yeah, Curtis Axel is in the "flavor of the month" club. Which sucks because I think he can do great things but they just don't have anything long term for him.

I'm curious to see how it turns out because putting Cena in a negative light isn't the best option when their planned top baby face isn't getting over. Also, through the Cena haters' perspective, the Authority are seen as the good guys in this scenario.

Astonishing Member

The crowd last night for Raw was smarky as hell. Only IWC darlings got pops. John Stewart had to bend over backwards to get any reaction. He did a hell of a job, I think Paul Heyman was inspired.I wouldnt take anything from their reactions. AxelMania isnt running wild

I dont get what category some are putting Rusev in. He and Samoa are playing to entirely different roles.While I compare him to Umaga for size and wrestling skill, he is completely different persona wise. The guy is in the mold of an Iron Sheik,YokoZuna,Nicoli Volkoff and so forth. He isnt in the mold of a Brock Lesnar or Goldberg.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post

Heyman is teasing the turn to Reigns so hard. The man literally was arguing with himself.If I didnt know better, I would think we would be getting the finger poke of doom ending at Mania.