Page 60 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

After this

The cruiserweight division should remain where it is. Six feet under

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    The top of nxt next month will be Generico, pac, kenta, devitt.
    With Kevin Steen waiting in the wings, and rumors of them going after adam cole.
    It's like the goddamn king of the indies 2014.
    Good thing about it is I see a little of ROH in NXT

BANNED

Heh

http://marvel.com/news/comics/23095/...r_roman_reigns

Who'd knew Roman Reigns is a nerd like us?

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    So WWE has both KENTA & Prince Devitt now? Wow.
    Time to bring back the Cruiserweight Title. (Unless they already have, which I am not up to speed on)

They may have to tone it down a bit with the WWE work schedule (especially Prince) but I am definitely gonna check them out when they hit the Monday Night scene.
    If anything they'll work a much lighter style in WWE, I doubt they'll end up with swollen tongues, busted noses and bruises as much as they did in Japan. That style forces the touring schedule they have, you can't take beatings like that for weeks on end and not need time off.

I hope they still let him use the Shingata Prince's Throne even if he can't used Bloody Sunday since it's so close to the RamPaige DDT and can't use the regular Prince's Throne since that's Darren Young's finisher.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Heh

I starting to wonder who isn't a comic book get in WWE.

And why is it that only the Hurricane is a DC fan boy?

Astonishing Member

Heh

I didn't get that from the interview. They didn't ask and he didn't say anything about comics, he talked about characters who were in very popular movies though.

Heh

I actually thought the Superman punch pose was meant to resemble Iron Man landing.

I know Punk, AJ, Kofi, Curtis Hawkins, Beth Phoenix and Chavo Guerrero are all genuine comic book fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PocketfulofKryptonite View Post
    I actually thought the Superman punch pose was meant to resemble Iron Man landing.

I know Punk, AJ, Kofi, Curtis Hawkins, Beth Phoenix and Chavo Guerrero are all genuine comic book fans.
    And Cody Rhodes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    I starting to wonder who isn't a comic book get in WWE.

And why is it that only the Hurricane is a DC fan boy?
    I get the vibe that Reigns is a DC fan boy. Well more Superman fan boy but still.

And Cody Rhodes.
    I thought he was a video game nerd which is why he had the Tri Force emblem on his gear when he was in Evolution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PocketfulofKryptonite View Post
    I thought he was a video game nerd which is why he had the Tri Force emblem on his gear when he was in Evolution.
    Oh he's a def comic nerd.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/15747/...of_cody_rhodes

On the Marvel side it seems. In one interview he talked about Avengers vs X-Men in how he enjoyed it because of the fights.

Kane's the video game nerd from what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    The top of nxt next month will be Generico, pac, kenta, devitt.
    With Kevin Steen waiting in the wings, and rumors of them going after adam cole.
    It's like the goddamn king of the indies 2014.
    Godamn, they should've kept Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards and sign Ricochet for the greatest roster ever. If only they made a play for Kota Ibushi as well...........droooooooool.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Godamn, they should've kept Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards and sign Ricochet for the greatest roster ever. If only they made a play for Kota Ibushi as well...........droooooooool.
    Ricochet does seem like the missing piece of the puzzle. I'd bring in Ibushi too, like you said.

Plus, even though I don't think he was a well-known indie star, credit to the WWE for using Kalisto well. And they've done wonders for Tyson Kidd in NXT. It must be fun for Hunter to not only bring in famous stars but to build up new ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    Ricochet does seem like the missing piece of the puzzle. I'd bring in Ibushi too, like you said.

Plus, even though I don't think he was a well-known indie star, credit to the WWE for using Kalisto well. And they've done wonders for Tyson Kidd in NXT. It must be fun for Hunter to not only bring in famous stars but to build up new ones too.
    I have no idea why they would not take a chance on Ricochet. To me Ricochet has that IT factor, he's so different than anyone else they have on the roster that he would stand out immediately and will wow the crowds and be a star. PAC was pretty spectacular in the indies but Ricochet is on a whole different level, he always tears the house down.

Ricochet and Ibushi

Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

some Ibushi vs Generico goodness from Chikara.