Page 72 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576821221725721072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Moving over to the men (boooo!), there's some new details and screenshots about the "My Career" mode in WWE 2K15 (yaaay!). Including screenshots of Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn and the news that Bill DeMott is in the game to train your created character at the performance center!

Screenshots on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-0INRiPU8w
    Info about the career mode: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/09/3...-mycareer-mode

Fucking Hugh Morris ... argh ... I wish they would fire him.

Can you hit him at least!?

EDIT: Undertaker wished he looks that good at WM XXX!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-01-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Ask you shall receive:

glory be her ass

Astonishing Member

I can't stop watching these yoga videos
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    would make sense to me if HHH was a nazi trying to turn NXT into a concentration camp for indy wrestlers.

so completely untrue. look at what had to happen for him to get the title, if brianson wasn't a goatfaced midget the company would've got behind him much sooner. looks and size still matter.

IDK, ricochet has added some good kicks and a few power moves. neither speak very well imo.

jeff's been great during the recent series with the wolves and 3D.
    Burying can be intended to be implicit by WWE standards, much like Right To Censor and the ski masked assistants that strangled Undertaker before he faced Muhammad Hassan. You know, WWE subtle.

Astonishing Member

so completely untrue. look at what had to happen for him to get the title, if brianson wasn't a goatfaced midget the company would've got behind him much sooner. looks and size still matter.
    Only to the geezer carnies backstage. The crowds didn't give two shits about his size.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Only to the geezer carnies backstage. The crowds didn't give two shits about his size.
    yeah just them, you know the insignificant fuks who actually run the company.

i can kind of understand their stance as they don't want the average man to look at the champ and think "i could probably kick his ass" or the average women to look and think "Ewwwwww" but i think we might be at the point where they should worry more about pleasing the fans they have and less about people who don't watch anyways.

i can kind of understand their stance as they don't want the average man to look at the champ and think "i could probably kick his ass" or the average women to look and think "Ewwwwww" but i think we might be at the point where they should worry more about pleasing the fans they have and less about people who don't watch anyways.
    I always think it's a good idea to take care of your existing fanbase first -- not cater to their every whim, but because your fans tell their friends and you build through word-of-mouth. Conversely, if you can't even satisfy the people who actively want to support your product, what chance do you have with people who aren't willing to give you six months to get it right?

If we were talking about Apple, it'd be really self-evident. You'd rather have your existing customer base raving about how awesome the new iOS or whatever is, instead of them telling everyone "the new one isn't that great and crashes a lot, but I'll wait it out and maybe it'll get better." But for some reason it's different when we're talking about 'rasslin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    I always think it's a good idea to take care of your existing fanbase first -- not cater to their every whim, but because your fans tell their friends and you build through word-of-mouth. Conversely, if you can't even satisfy the people who actively want to support your product, what chance do you have with people who aren't willing to give you six months to get it right?
    pretty much sums up how i feel. i wish people would realize that brianson is the xception, not the new rule. it's like people forget all the shit he was put through before it seems like they just gave in and reluctantly put him in the top spot.

If we were talking about Apple, it'd be really self-evident. You'd rather have your existing customer base raving about how awesome the new iOS or whatever is, instead of them telling everyone "the new one isn't that great and crashes a lot, but I'll wait it out and maybe it'll get better." But for some reason it's different when we're talking about 'rasslin.
    because of the geezer/carnie whatevers are in charge, and they know us fans are gluttons for punishment.

Astonishing Member

pretty much sums up how i feel. i wish people would realize that brianson is the xception, not the new rule. it's like people forget all the shit he was put through before it seems like they just gave in and reluctantly put him in the top spot.
    It's not just him though.
    Punk got the push before him, he didn't have the body they want.
    Seth Rollins is the top heel on the brand with the 2 top faces chasing him, that wouldn't have happened back in the day. Bray Wyatt got put into a feud with John Cena and wrestled him at mania.
    Yes, guys who have the look they like don't have to go through the period of burial and have to be better. You can see that with the Reigns push. He didn't have to be the most over guy to get the push, and he didn't have to go through a period of getting beat for years.
    But if a guy is good enough and gets over they seem much more willing to push them than in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    YES! That has to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    It's not just him though.
    Punk got the push before him, he didn't have the body they want.
    Seth Rollins is the top heel on the brand with the 2 top faces chasing him, that wouldn't have happened back in the day. Bray Wyatt got put into a feud with John Cena and wrestled him at mania.
    Yes, guys who have the look they like don't have to go through the period of burial and have to be better. You can see that with the Reigns push. He didn't have to be the most over guy to get the push, and he didn't have to go through a period of getting beat for years.
    But if a guy is good enough and gets over they seem much more willing to push them than in the past.
    Something else to note is that fans to like to have variety (Bryan/Punk/Rollins/Wyatt) and it always nice to have an everyman character (Bryan) from time to time. Us Plebes need hope, too!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

If the average man thinks he can kick DB's ass then the average man is overestimating himself by a lot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    If the average man thinks he can kick DB's ass then the average man is overestimating himself by a lot.
    Ask that robber who broke into his house. Whom Danielson took down, and he was recovering from an injury

BANNED

would make sense to me if HHH was a nazi trying to turn NXT into a concentration camp for indy wrestlers.

IDK, ricochet has added some good kicks and a few power moves. neither speak very well imo.

jeff's been great during the recent series with the wolves and 3D.
    If by concentration camp meaning a show that is ten times better than the WWE's main product then Heil Hunter!