Page 986 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 4868869369769829839849859869879889899909961036108614861986 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

owens sheamus rusev
    vs
    orton cesaro ziggler

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

WWE Tough Enough - We have someone who can't do a damn bodyslam right. But damn she looks good.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

kevin talking that **** to cole.

Kevin Owens doesn't seem to be a fan of Michael Cole. The fans are behind Randy as he starts to get pumped up.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

fubar. knew it was coming.

push this man!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Wow, Sheamus kinda soured the mood this match was kinda building up. But it's for the sake of their feud.

And Cesaro's got some unfinished business with Owens.

Sheamus pretty much takes the time to beat down Orton as Cesaro comes out to take out Owens. But Owens makes him rue the day he crossed his path.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

My Teddy Long Senses™ are tingling. Owens and Sheamus vs Cesaro and Orton in a tag team match next week.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Owens tells Cesaro to stay outta his way post match.

"In less than 4 months I've had dozens of title defenses and I've managed to really not help anyone..." - John Cena (corrected)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    owens sheamus rusev
    vs
    orton cesaro ziggler
    owens sheamus
    vs
    orton cesaro

ziggler vs rusev

correct myself

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    "In less than 4 months I've had dozens of title defenses and I've managed to really not help anyone..." - John Cena (corrected)
    Except Cesaro (who was doing nothing and got a ton of momentum for having two great competive matches with Cena) and Owens (who was a developmental talent and then became a guy you could put in upper card fueds because he beat Cena clean and had competitive matches with him).

People got to get over this idea that Cena needs to lose a feud to elevate someone. He's the top guy. Okay. The top guy isn't supposed to lose feuds. Both of those guys are better off because they feuded with Cena and lost than they would have been had they wrestled anybody else on the card (minus Lesnar, Undertaker, and maybe Triple H)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    word on the dirt sheets, we might get another member of the family soon.
    and his name
    leo kruger

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Except Cesaro (who was doing nothing and got a ton of momentum for having two great competive matches with Cena) and Owens (who was a developmental talent and then became a guy you could put in upper card fueds because he beat Cena clean and had competitive matches with him).

People got to get over this idea that Cena needs to lose a feud to elevate someone. He's the top guy. Okay. The top guy isn't supposed to lose feuds. Both of those guys are better off because they feuded with Cena and lost than they would have been had they wrestled anybody else on the card (minus Lesnar, Undertaker, and maybe Triple H)
    this is why i said that the booking is hurting cena.