Page 991 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198798898999099199299399499510011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    is punk a jerk a lot? i dont know a lot about him out of the ring.
    When your own friends will publically say that you can be a pain in the ass and in podcasts play devil's advocate saying things like "well you know you can be a little difficult", you might have a personality issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    LOL!
    From the observer update today on tough enough
    "The reason a clip of Billy Gunn yelling at ZZ was release publicly is because they want him out after this week. The impression I have is that things were set up last week for him to be gone, but the public wasn't manipulated the way they expected and so it didn't happen."
    So my guess is correct, Bryan and Paige will save two people, and ZZ will go home no matter how many votes he gets.
    Which is stupid since nobody on this show has any potential besides ZZ who could be some type of comedy jobber loser.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Which is stupid since nobody on this show has any potential besides ZZ who could be some type of comedy jobber loser.
    Is that position really needed

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    LOL!
    From the observer update today on tough enough
    "The reason a clip of Billy Gunn yelling at ZZ was release publicly is because they want him out after this week. The impression I have is that things were set up last week for him to be gone, but the public wasn't manipulated the way they expected and so it didn't happen."
    So my guess is correct, Bryan and Paige will save two people, and ZZ will go home no matter how many votes he gets.
    Course, the fact that WWE management supposedly wants him gone is probably the surest way to get him over with the wrestling fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Course, the fact that WWE management supposedly wants him gone is probably the surest way to get him over with the wrestling fans.
    haha yes, usually

I think using the fact that the last "winner" didn't even last a year should be a thing

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    not sure if you guys have seen this yet but what do you think? sure the guy was out of line but punk seems to lose his cool and is being sort of a jerk.
    That dude is a total dork. He takes the time to show up to a fan Q&A, challenges Punk to a fight and opens with, "You might remember me from Twitter." Punk kept it classy as far as I'm concerned.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Is that position really needed
    Atleast they can say the winner of Tough Enough went on to be a WWE superstar instead of last season when the only person who made it on tv was the first person eliminated.

haha, jim cornette jackass that he is made some good points about this type of thing actually. he was talking with somebody else about how the WWE is the only wrestling company that book themselves as heels and have been doing it for like 20yrs now yet they get upset or surprised when the crowd turns on the company guys.

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    That dude is a total dork. He takes the time to show up to a fan Q&A, challenges Punk to a fight and opens with, "You might remember me from Twitter." Punk kept it classy as far as I'm concerned.
    classy by UFC standards i guess. i mean look at the company spokesman dana white and how he conducts himself.

punk would've came off better if he just told the guy to contact joe silva. calling himself a UFC fighter just reminds people that he's not qualified to fight in the UFC. and honestly depending on what weightclass punk is going to fight in, why not let him fight that guy?? at least he won't seem handpicked.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    haha yes, usually

I think using the fact that the last "winner" didn't even last a year should be a thing
    That last guy was pretty comical as a ringer for the show. Levine it was revealed had been in a WWE Developmental for a year before. He was released a couple days before the show started. Its pretty clear that the guy who should have won was that Luke kid . The one at the end who got a huge heel pop. Even Austin looked at him and thought....damn this kid is already over as heel with the audience.

The only real reason he didn't win was because Levine had a contract already in place and they wanted him to win. Comically they tried getting him over claiming he ran into a crack house that was on fire to save some addicts. It was pretty damn funny and no one gave 2 shits if Levine smoked the crack and saved 100 addicts. He was so bland .

Of course the company can be so blind they will keep people around for "controversy". I mean one episode I watched a girl couldn't perform a body slam. How she is actually still on the show boggles my mind.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Luke was the good looking one IIRC, like distractingly attractive

I figured he would win, but that Andy guy....so bland

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    classy by UFC standards i guess. i mean look at the company spokesman dana white and how he conducts himself.

punk would've came off better if he just told the guy to contact joe silva. calling himself a UFC fighter just reminds people that he's not qualified to fight in the UFC. and honestly depending on what weightclass punk is going to fight in, why not let him fight that guy?? at least he won't seem handpicked.
    I'll admit, boasting that he's a UFC fighter seems a little overconfident at the moment. Sure, legally that is true but maybe not slam it in people's faces until we see him in a fight. The fact that he didn't jump off the stage, get in the guy's face and turn up the machismo until security prevented anything from happening is what makes me say he took the high road here.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The silliest reason he seemingly didn't win is he tried to show up everyone he worked with. You know....like a Shawn Michaels and Dolph Ziggler do. I remember watching that and them complaining "Luke your showing up people in ring...stop that." I was like Luke , you need to fuckin dog it so you can be bland and they will be happy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Even if Luke didn't win I'm sort of surprised they didn't over him a developmental contract.

Historically speaking it's often runner ups that do better in the long run than the actual winners anyways.

But who knows. I personally wouldn't mind THAT much if the WWE threw a ringer in Tough Enough. I just wish it was a better ringer than Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That last guy was pretty comical as a ringer for the show. Levine it was revealed had been in a WWE Developmental for a year before. He was released a couple days before the show started. Its pretty clear that the guy who should have won was that Luke kid . The one at the end who got a huge heel pop. Even Austin looked at him and thought....damn this kid is already over as heel with the audience.

The only real reason he didn't win was because Levine had a contract already in place and they wanted him to win. Comically they tried getting him over claiming he ran into a crack house that was on fire to save some addicts. It was pretty damn funny and no one gave 2 shits if Levine smoked the crack and saved 100 addicts. He was so bland .

Of course the company can be so blind they will keep people around for "controversy". I mean one episode I watched a girl couldn't perform a body slam. How she is actually still on the show boggles my mind.
    not that obvious, what is luke doing now?? now what are ivelise & martin doing??

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    I'll admit, boasting that he's a UFC fighter seems a little overconfident at the moment. Sure, legally that is true but maybe not slam it in people's faces until we see him in a fight. The fact that he didn't jump off the stage, get in the guy's face and turn up the machismo until security prevented anything from happening is what makes me say he took the high road here.
    like i said, high by UFC standards standards i guess. punk clearly let the guy get under his skin there though and that makes you think there's some truth to what the guy is saying and probably did bang punks sister.

should've just no sold the guy and nobody would've gave it a 2nd thought.

Even if Luke didn't win I'm sort of surprised they didn't over him a developmental contract.

Historically speaking it's often runner ups that do better in the long run than the actual winners anyways.

But who knows. I personally wouldn't mind THAT much if the WWE threw a ringer in Tough Enough. I just wish it was a better ringer than Andy.
    luke really wasn't very good and had a poor physique.

Astonishing Member