Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Incredible Member

Uncanny X-Men

Magneto is not taking chances with humanity and terrorist governments. He is done with schools and paradise and is preparing for war. She trust no other better than storm and betsy braddock, as the only x-men able to keep him in check.

Magneto
    Storm
    Betsy
    Colossus
    Wolverine
    Kwannon
    Bishop
    Manifold

X-Men

Jean is keeping the Phoenix at bay and Cyclops is not 100% confident she has it under control. While he secretly has his father and the starjammers searching the cosmos for ways of cleansing her, he harness the immense power of his wife to the X-Men.
    When jean finds out of her husband machinations will she be able to control the anger within her or will the dark phoenix resurface?

Cyclops
    Phoenix
    Beast
    Polaris
    Havok
    Cable
    Tempo
    Sunspot

Marauders

Rogue is entrusted by cyclops to lead a global rescue squad for mutants in danger. But she is not going anywhere without keeping an eye on her mother.

Rogue
    Gambit
    Mystique
    Nightcrawler
    Forge
    Frenzy
    Iceman
    Northstar

Excalibur
    Otherworld is war with limbo and Magik assembles a team to face Saturnyne and her army

Magik
    Kitty
    Rictor
    Madelyne
    Moonstar
    Wolfsbane
    Pixie
    Shatterstar

X-Force

Cable is siding with his father to contain the phoenix threat but asks Cannonball to deal with his loose threads.

Cannonball
    Synch
    X-23
    Boom boom
    Syrin
    Monet
    Warpath

I'll give this a shot.

Uncanny X-Men : New mutants are starting to Scatter everywhere , Rogue has to find them and secure them. Especially when a new deadly enemy has been known as " Hunter " is tracking them down.

Team : Rogue, Storm , Bishop , Cannonball , Synch , Monet and Magneto.

X-men : a PR team is needed , Jean Grey leads a team to go after top tier non mutant villains, scoring from the cosmos and above!

Led by Jean and Logan - Roberto , Lorna , Frenzy , Betsy , Vulcan and Warren. Manifold or Sunfire aswell.

Extraordinary X-men: Greymaklin Academy is never the same. Trying to rebuild it - Scott Summers and Kitty pryde try to rebuild it. And is Charles trying to rebuild a new krakoa?

Cyclops, Emma Frost , Charles Xaiver , Destiny , Kitty pryde , Jubilee , Prodigy and Dani.

X-factor : a detective agency led by Rictor. When a new pro mutant cult show up - Rictor needs to solve the issue.

Rictor , Rachel , Bobby , Shatterstar , Rahne , Akihiro , Oya and alot more showing up.

X-force : this premise is strange , exploring the multiverse and pocket dimensions X-force has to risk it all.

Night crawler , Magik , Sage , Blink , Colossus, Legion , Laura and both proudstar brothers

The Unstoppable X-Force

Surge, Gentle, Dust, Elixir, Armor
    Hellion, Wind Dancer, Match, Pixie, Tag

I'd never be able to manage an entire line, but if I could write stories for these 10 characters forever I would

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I probably spent more time than I should on this, but it was fun. So here goes mine:

[PART 1]

About Krakoa

After Fall of X, I'd want Krakoa to still be around, but with some caveats:
    - Resurrection is now limited to mutants who were victims of hate crimes or heroes fallen in action.
    - People can't be brought back several times anymore because Earth's resources are limited and cosmic expansion would lead to war.
    - Krakoa is now a democracy. Citizens elect 8 representantives for the new Infinite Council, who will decide on matters of Outreach (Summer), Stability (Fall), Survival (Winter) and Evolution (Spring)
    - Most villains show their true colors and are voted out of the Council. Shaw, Exodus and Selene become a force of political opposition, trying to gather new followers.
    - Not every book would be about Krakoa anymore. There would be more space for independent teams and agendas.
    - There would be a return to the franchise's goal of peaceful coexistence. Krakoa would be a safe haven for mutants everywhere, but there would be a growing trend of reintegration into "human" society.

About the line

My title line-up would consist of up to 12 books (3 titles per week).
    Wolverine would keep his solo and there would be at least another spot for a solo ongoing (Magik, Cable or Storm, probably).
    The most popular team books would be running monthly, and the more ancillary ones would be launched in seasons and would rotate with each other.
    Teams would have no more than 8 regular members. It's too common that some books lose focus for having too big a cast, and some characters end up appearing as no more than cameos.

I wanted to avoid having too many overlapping "X-men" teams, so I focused on bringing back teams that have been (or could become) strong IPs in their own right.

The teams

X-MEN

A team of mutant heroes out in the world, fighting for a better tomorrow for everyone.
    Now operating completely independently from Krakoa and no longer in New York, they'd be much more concerned with global threats than before.
    Jean and Cyclops would remain co-leaders and the roster would become much more stable now that Krakoans wouldn't be involved in elections.

IMMORTAL X-MEN

A new Infinite Council to ensure Krakoa's survival and evolution.
    Xavier and Pryde get the Summer seats (Outreach), to handle how Krakoa can be a positive force in the world. Xavier tries to relearn how to act towards his dream and Pryde takes a more hands-on approach to Council matters.
    Cecilia Reyes and Cypher get elected for Fall seats, handling the Stability of Krakoa and making sure everything is working as it should, from health to education.
    Destiny and Hope get Winter seats (Survival), in charge of preparing Krakoa against the most extreme scenarios to ensure its survival.
    Finally, Emma Frost and Forge get the Spring seats of Evolution, dealing with how Krakoa can keep growing and developing in sustainable ways.
    With the new democratic system, most of the villains lose their seats and form a strong opposition party.

X-FACTOR

Krakoa's own team of X-men and ambassadors.
    Tasked with making sure Krakoa's operations and humanitarian efforts in allied nations run smoothly, they are the face of Krakoa.
    HQ: San Francisco

X-CORPS

Krakoa's mutant police force. Not to be confused with the defunct X-Corporation, X-Corps are the ones patrolling the nation and investigating crimes.
    The book would be the place to explore what life in Krakoa is like.
    HQ: Krakoa

NEW MUTANTS

Dani Moonstar leads a first response team to rescue and protect new mutants when their powers activate. They're young mutants' first contact with Krakoa, welcoming those who need a new home or helping make sure they're safe in their original homes.
    HQ: Krakoa's Akademos Habitat

X-FORCE

Sage and Bishop unite once again to make Krakoa's FBI an effective organization.
    A black-ops team of mutants willing to get their hands dirty to protect their mutant paradise from outside forces.
    HQ: Krakoa
    Factor.
    Everything you come up with is gold. I love all your concepts and rosters so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Factor.
    Everything you come up with is gold. I love all your concepts and rosters so much.
    Thanks, Fokken! You’re always the nicest. I need to update these now that Krakoa is gone for real

I love a well-designed recap page. I hope even with the Krakoa aesthetic going away that they can manage something sleek and not gawdy like those retro logos.