Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default My Future Job at Fox News !

Its been a busy 2 days since life came at us all in a shock. On Monday it was reported and now widely known that Fox News fired Tucker Carlson. Yes , Tucker was called into an office and told to pack his bags and get THE....HELL....OUT. Ole Tuckster is costing his company tons of money in lawsuits. So its no shock they pretty much realized he was a liability with his e-mails. So like when Hillary Clinton had her e-mails cost her the Presidency ; Tucky saw his e-mails cost him a high profile job at Fox News

What makes it even more funny is ...in his emails , Tuckwillow admitted ...he's not a big time Republican. In fact he can't stand Donald Trump and didn't believe in the stolen election nonsense. But he realized he had gullible saps- i mean viewers who would lap anything he said with a spoon and he needed to sell them on this so his numbers stayed high and money kept flowing.

Oh and I read online the money was very profitable. Because the fabled saying is "right wing grift" is something these folks do to make the bucks baby. Because they have an audience who will buy sh-t thinking they are socking it to da LIBS. You know...owning us Libs so bad paying for $20 , 6 packs of Right Beer. Or paying insane prices for beer cozies. Keep owning us baby....

So me being ...me I thought , why should these folks make all dat money ? Why can't I cash in on this gravy train ? If these folks are gonna cash on the suckers ...why not me ?

My idea is ...Fox News needs an on air talent and why not myself ? I can be outlandish as I act like an insane right winger. I can proclaim Putin is the new Jesus and we all must accept him into our souls. Donald Trump can call into show and I'll let him discuss how the election was stolen as i think of dollar signs rolling in.

If anyone can play over the top right wing and claim a caravan of people ARE COMING FOR US ALL....its me. I can play up panic. In fact I'll look like were being attacked any second as I do this.

With my future job at Fox News I'll start hawking insane merch to my faithful. Like a home defense kit , a louisville slugger with my name on it. Or foam fingers where u can flip off people with middle fingers. This way you teach those "woke" people what the double bird is.

Man I'll be cashing in as I act like a mix of Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson. Because why should these folks cash in on this money train while I can and have fun ? So yeah ...let me type my resume to Fox News.

- I'm a White Guy.
    - I can be Crazy onscreen.
    - I can sell crazy right wing merch.
    - I can yell Woke a hundred times a show.
    - I won't send emails.

So my resume is going in. Today ...CBR ....tomorrow acting right wing for cash on Fox News !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Good luck, mate! If you need an agent, give me a call, I’m available!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Good luck, mate! If you need an agent, give me a call, I’m available!
    I'm gonna need an agent to handle all my future sexual harassment suits I have at Fox !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm gonna need an agent to handle all my future sexual harassment suits I have at Fox !
    No prob! I have Ben Matlock and Matt Murdock on speed dial. You're covered.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Truly wish you the best of luck i know how much the joy of something you work on that your passionite on feels comes true.
    ya see the thing with humor is that it could either be real funny or completley terrible, the nightmare comes with everyone thinking your unfunny.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

see if you can get them to bring back Son of Zorn

It's the role you were born to play, Richard!