Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    What *is* Guy Gardner doing these days?

Love the announcements. Not crazy thrilled with PG's backup stories so far, but I appreciate her getting some attention and I'll definitely give this a shot.

Fire-Ice is.....I mean, I'm getting it obviously, and it sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but I dunno. Are we really expecting Bea and Tora to get respect here, because I feel like "secret agent/spy" Fire wouldn't let Superman boss her around. Tora would, but Fire?
    He’s in the next issue of Doom Patrol and he got “killed” in Human Target.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    What *is* Guy Gardner doing these days?

Love the announcements. Not crazy thrilled with PG's backup stories so far, but I appreciate her getting some attention and I'll definitely give this a shot.

Fire-Ice is.....I mean, I'm getting it obviously, and it sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but I dunno. Are we really expecting Bea and Tora to get respect here, because I feel like "secret agent/spy" Fire wouldn't let Superman boss her around. Tora would, but Fire?
    Based on the description for this series, it sounds like Tora will enjoy being in Smallville. The description mentions Ice considering setting down roots. But Bea is definitely not going to feel the same way. Maybe she'll be paranoid about Superman spying on her, which is why she reluctantly goes along with it?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Based on the description for this series, it sounds like Tora will enjoy being in Smallville. The description mentions Ice considering setting down roots. But Bea is definitely not going to feel the same way. Maybe she'll be paranoid about Superman spying on her, which is why she reluctantly goes along with it?
    The synopsis makes it sound more like she’s bored out of her mind being trapped in Hicksville, USA. Totally understandable since Smallville is supposed to be boring and Clark himself realized he couldn’t stay there the rest of his life.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I prefer the classic look but she looks great here .

https://twitter.com/joannestarer/sta...487sLx_4UoiJsQ
    Ten years ago today, I asked @galvosaur to draw Guy Gardner and Ice for me. It's the only piece of art I've ever commissioned. Now, @galvosaur and I are doing A WAY FROM HERE together, and I'm writing FIRE & ICE.
    Was it all foretold?
    Well that should hopefully mean Guy doesn’t get portrayed as the abusive boyfriend here if she’s commissioned fanart of the two before

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://twitter.com/joannestarer/sta...487sLx_4UoiJsQ

Well that should hopefully mean Guy doesn’t get portrayed as the abusive boyfriend here if she’s commissioned fanart of the two before
    Makes me wonder if Guy will actually show up, or maybe they'll have a "I dated Guy Gardner" line.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I prefer the classic look but she looks great here .

Red belt
    Cape instead of jacket
    Keep the pants if ya want,not my 1st choice but whatever
    Karen is her name,Paige is dumb
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I don't know, I just want some hero sometime to tell him where to stick it, and then go off and do as they please.
    Youd have to be at least Batman, Black Adam, Mongul or Lobo level ballsy to do that, it helps help they can fight him and possibly win if they get the writer ob their side.

So is she going to interact with Clark or what?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    You know, as much as I would like to see her interact with Clark, I think building a relationship with her "little cousin" Jon would be fun to explore. They have such a dichotomy of attitude and how to approach a situation. It would be an interesting twist to see those two become closer rather than the usual of Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I imagine we'll see a few Supers pop up.

Giving Power Girl a new Rogue!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodj View Post
    Youd have to be at least Batman, Black Adam, Mongul or Lobo level ballsy to do that, it helps help they can fight him and possibly win if they get the writer ob their side.
    Power Girl herself, Supergirl when bold, Diana for sure. J'ohn. Manchester Black whatever role he's playing at the time could and would. Captain Comet. All of them could and would.