Spectacular Member

Default Are there going to be a new Jonah Hex comic series?,

I was wondering if there going to be a a new Jonah Hex comic series?, How long has bin from the last series years it has and it's not fair. I want DC Wild West to have new and old characters come back, and if I wrote for the comic I would create a new character The Undertaker, a Professional Undertaker who takes up Bounty Killing as way to pay for his Five Star Death Parlor in Denver gateway to the West he has Five people that work and look after the Parlor why he is away Bounty Killing.

LW

Not sure about a new comic, but Jonah will be in the upcoming Justice League: Warworld film.

I’d like a special or mini series detailing how Jonah finally got back to his own time after being stranded in a post apocalyptic future back in the HEX eighties series, dang it.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I'd just like another old west Jonah Hex series, not crazy wild like Riders of the Worm and Such, but just good old story telling as Jonah travels the southwest, the northwest, and plains, in search of badmen and justice. Sure I'd like Bartholomew Lash, and others to cross paths, too.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Spectacular Member

Well as stated the idea for me writing for Jonah Hex series would be a normal Wild West comic series, the Undertaker will be introduced as fellow Bounty Killer and sometime ally. It's only When the Undertaker take Jonah back to Denver that he finds out about his Five Star Death palace full service when someone dies and the Five people there that work there as well.

The Undertaker will keep saying to Jonah that if he ever dies he will give him a hell of send off, but as we know his after death he is treated so badly.

LW