Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Question Which did ot better? The Adventures of Batman & robin Snes or Genesis?

The Adventures of Batman & robin was ported to both the sega genesis and super nintendo but both games are radically
    different in my opinion both games are incredible and good in their own right.

the super nintendo game captured the cartoony fleishcer look of the batman the animated series very accurately and is probably the better game in terms of difficulty but is still no slouch.

the genesis game on the other hand i love the dithered look of it not to mention with how visually crazy it gets and the music despite being a radical depture from the cartoons soundtrack i really like in its own right.

ya see the thing with humor is that it could either be real funny or completley terrible, the nightmare comes with everyone thinking your unfunny.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

ohhh the soundtrack on the Genesis version is a damn banger and so is the gameplay especially two players and the top down Bat Glider bits; but the SNES has such cool animation and graphics.

but if I had to pick one Genesis, and it was hard as balls.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I had the SNES version and loved it!

IRRC, there was a hard mode where you get an extra final boss fight with Jetpack Joker from Mask of the Phantasm.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!