Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Ditto. Something like the Lone Ranger, it gives Richard Rider a unique & interesting facet. All that will be lost, once the Corp reappears

Love this art by Perez. Simple, but regal.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Ah no I'm talking about in Rich's second solo series (I think). He was just a centurion and he went head to head with gladiator. I believe he did lose the fight but it was incredibly close. If he could almost stale mate a fight with gladiator whilst just a centurion, he should be capable of beating him as Nova Prime.

But you're correct. As Prime he did face off against the cousin and whilst he won, it wasn't an easy win.

I don't know. I just think the welder of the entire nova force, a limitless amount of power, he should be capable of battling out with the upper echelons of the universe. But.... that's just my opinion.
    Yep, Rich's power levels should be enough to at least compete with someone like Gladiator on a consistent basis. I'd like to see the cosmic big dogs acknowledge Rich's place in their echelon.

Since this is the Nova Appreciation Thread in all but name, I thought I'd show off what arrived last week.

20230907_115256.jpg

And since I'm not the "must remain mint" type.

20230907_115704.jpg

Ain't he cute?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Since this is the Nova Appreciation Thread in all but name, I thought I'd show off what arrived last week.

20230907_115256.jpg

And since I'm not the "must remain mint" type.

20230907_115704.jpg

Ain't he cute?
    Very and yes this should be re-done as the Nova Appreciation Thread but we'd have to start that anew. If folks are okay, set one up! In meantime fans can also express love for the human rocket at the facebook page for novaprimepage.

Quote Originally Posted by nova3333 View Post
    Very and yes this should be re-done as the Nova Appreciation Thread but we'd have to start that anew. If folks are okay, set one up! In meantime fans can also express love for the human rocket at the facebook page for novaprimepage.
    Awesome! I would totally support this decision!!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Awesome! I would totally support this decision!!

Look at these pics. Rich is just so damned cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nova3333 View Post
    Another option is for Cap808 to request that a moderator change the thread name. If they don't want to do that, I'll start a new thread Wednesday afternoon, if I have time.

In Nova news, Rich has a new exclusive Marvel Legends figure. You can only get it through Marvel Unlimited at the Annual Plus tier, though, and then only if you live in the (continental?) US.

39a1246d-c2ed-45bc-9549-a438c7c3d171.jpg

Link: https://www.marvel.com/unlimited?cid..._unlimited_top